Author Topic: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Bails On ObamaCare After $500M Loss  (Read 827 times)

rangerrebew

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Bails On ObamaCare After $500M Loss

In this Thursday, Sept. 25, 2014 photo, the headquarters of Blue Cross and Blue Shield is pictured in Eagan, Minn. After PreferredOne abruptly pulled out of MNsure, Minnesota's health insurance exchange, it left the field to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, HealthPartners, Medica and UCare as choices for individuals buying health policies on the exchange.
AP Photo/Jim Mone

by John Hayward24 Jun 2016803

The partial withdrawal of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota from the ObamaCare marketplace, driven out by staggering financial losses, is another important milestone in the collapse of the ill-conceived and inaccurately named Affordable Care Act.

Providers have been bailing out of ObamaCare across the land, but not Blue Cross/Blue Shield providers.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/24/blue-cross-blue-shield-minnesota-bails-obamacare-500m-loss/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:44:10 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

In all of this circus called the election season, other news seems to have been placed on the back burner. The continuing failure of Obamacare, along with the deteriorating economy, has escaped the news due to the presidential election distraction.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Oceander

In all of this circus called the election season, other news seems to have been placed on the back burner. The continuing failure of Obamacare, along with the deteriorating economy, has escaped the news due to the presidential election distraction.

Which is unfortunate because that is definitely something the democrats are solely responsible for. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Which is unfortunate because that is definitely something the democrats are solely responsible for.
And yet the Republican guy says "everyone's going to be covered and the government's going to pay for it." Sad, isn't it?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

geronl

And yet the Republican guy says "everyone's going to be covered and the government's going to pay for it." Sad, isn't it?

lol

These corporations thought ObamaCare was going to force people to buy their policies and subsidize them to the hilt too. Suckers!

TrumpCare would make similar promises with similar results, no doubt