Author Topic: Sean Hannity wants Paul Ryan FIRED for disobeying Trump  (Read 499 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sean Hannity wants Paul Ryan FIRED for disobeying Trump
« on: June 19, 2016, 04:24:53 pm »
.....What the deceptive idiot doesn’t tell his idiot listeners is that Paul Ryan didn’t say he was completely against the Muslim ban. He said he would sue against an unconstitutional order by Trump – he even allowed that if it were found to be constitutional, he would not be against it.

So why is Sean Hannity lying about it?....

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/sean-hannity-wants-paul-ryan-fired-for-disobeying-trump-audio/#ixzz4C2k7kFpS

Offline Suppressed

Re: Sean Hannity wants Paul Ryan FIRED for disobeying Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 06:21:40 pm »
He's a good little foot soldier, but not a very bright man. He's just salivating at the thought of being invited to the White House.

He probably doesn't even understand the huge gulf between Trump's populism and conservatism.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:37:51 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 06:24:30 pm »
Trump has just come out against the second amendment and Hannity is still spooning the fool

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 06:57:06 pm »
Hannity, O'Reilly, Peter Johnson Jr., Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, all that crew at FOXNEWS are nauseating to watch which is why I no longer do.  Hell, MSNBC is more objective than FOX, which is a Trump house organ.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 07:11:40 pm »
He's a good little foot soldier, but a very bright man.

I presume you meant to say, not a very bright man? 

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 07:37:08 pm »
I presume you meant to say, not a very bright man?

Yes, I did!  Thanks for letting me know.  I'll correct it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 07:47:29 pm »
Hannity, O'Reilly, Peter Johnson Jr., Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, all that crew at FOXNEWS are nauseating to watch which is why I no longer do.  Hell, MSNBC is more objective than FOX, which is a Trump house organ.

I could not agree with you more.  I cannot even bring myself to watch Special Report any longer.  But Sean Hannity is the biggest blow-hard on American radio today.  He is a Class A one-hit wonder who rarely understands anything he is yapping about.  The ultimate insulting irony is to hear him piss & moan about "the media" as if he wasn't part of it!

I usually put Fox Business on in the mornings just to see what the markets are doing, but I always keep it muted unless there is something going on. 

:smokin:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 08:55:28 pm »

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:57:09 pm by AbaraXas »