Author Topic: 9 Handguns Actually Worth the Money  (Read 995 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
9 Handguns Actually Worth the Money
« on: June 16, 2016, 12:08:01 am »
Need a procrastination break? Here’s a list of expensive handguns to drool over.

What are guns worth? It’s a question often asked of both online forums and local gun shops alike. You want my personal opinion? A gun in the right situation is priceless. Any gun. Any gun in your possession when faced with a critical situation is a gun on which you cannot place a material value. Hopefully few of us will ever experience those extreme circumstances, the situations that we all practice for but pray will never arise. Most gun owners would argue that whichever weapon they’re carrying when those unfortunate events unfold instantly becomes their most valued possession.....

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/10-handguns-worth-the-money/?utm_source=FACEBOOK&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=KJ&utm_campaign=KJ

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: 9 Handguns Actually Worth the Money
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:59:06 pm »
I win the lottery I'm buying all of them!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: 9 Handguns Actually Worth the Money
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 03:14:52 pm »
I saw that Kimber advertised on the back of this month's American Rifleman Magazine. Almost drooled on the picture. 

The one I've been lusting after is the UltraCarry II in two tones (black slide/silver frame) with a rosewood grip. But gorgeous ain't cheap. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn