Author Topic: The Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix...what Young Men need to know about Women...  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Presented as a Public Service for all your Young Men out there....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

:beer:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 02:56:46 am by Chieftain »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Beware the No-Go Zone....

Offline RoosGirl

My name is Tiffany. :|

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

We shall assume that, based upon your performance here, that you fall into the "Fun" zone...at least for now....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Years ago, I made an offhand comment about how all of the women I had met named Linda had a few screws loose.

It turned out one of the women I was talking to was named Linda.

Whoops.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mirraflake

Years ago, I made an offhand comment about how all of the women I had met named Linda had a few screws loose.

It turned out one of the women I was talking to was named Linda.

Whoops.

I own my own co..  stopped at a business one day for a sales call-cold call.  Newspaper on the desk about  young local kid who got into trouble and stole car/sold drugs. Told the owner  what harsh punishment that should be dealt to the kid.  Owner responded back.."he is my son"   And he was.

Told a existing client who I knew was gay (not overtly gay but gay non the less)  looking at Richard Simmons on TV in the owners office  I responded "I hate that faggot" .  Zip, no more business.

I am a master of putting my foot into my mouth.

@jmyrlefuller

Offline chae

My son dated a girl named Kaitlyn, she was bit quirky, I thought.  Then she faked her own kidnapping, complete with a ransom note...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And let's not forget that wherever two or more sluts are gathered together, there is always a Tina.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

Well, I was just playing around, being silly.  My name isn't really Tiffany.  Isn't there some joke about girls named Amber being strippers?  I went to school with one....wonder whatever happened to her... :)

Offline RoosGirl

I own my own co..  stopped at a business one day for a sales call-cold call.  Newspaper on the desk about  young local kid who got into trouble and stole car/sold drugs. Told the owner  what harsh punishment that should be dealt to the kid.  Owner responded back.."he is my son"   And he was.

Told a existing client who I knew was gay (not overtly gay but gay non the less)  looking at Richard Simmons on TV in the owners office  I responded "I hate that faggot" .  Zip, no more business.

I am a master of putting my foot into my mouth.

@jmyrlefuller

Oh man, makes the room get hot real quick, doesn't it?

Offline mirraflake

My son dated a girl named Kaitlyn, she was bit quirky, I thought.  Then she faked her own kidnapping, complete with a ransom note...

I feel left out.

Never dated a crazy woman. Always broke up because we were young, bored with each other, or most often after I told then I was 100% about never having any kids.

The one woman I dated in college she later turned lesbian but I figured that out while dating her. The clues-so many. She was also a volleyball player on a scholarship, lol.

Still friends with her after 30 years and have her on FB and was invited to her gay wedding 2 years ago but could not make it. I would have went.

@chae

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"Faith?  I dated a girl named Faith.  She cheated on me with a girl named Chastity." -- Tom Sizemore, "Red Planet"...

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
This is also known as the Vicky Mendoza Diagonal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0F6mX9JIw
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Millee

I notice the expert wasn't wearing a wedding ring either.  lol

Offline chae

@mirraflake

The part that blew my mind was that he didn't break up with her after that.  Literally a year ago this coming Friday she texted me and told me that she was pregnant and that it was my son's baby.  She had the baby in February, and at last count has named 4 other guys as possible fathers, and had one of them, not my son, sign the birth certificate.  She's cool with me though and whenever she's in town, she texts me and we hang out for a few minutes.  Don't know if the baby is related to me or not, but I feel so bad for that little one.

Offline mirraflake

@mirraflake

The part that blew my mind was that he didn't break up with her after that.  Literally a year ago this coming Friday she texted me and told me that she was pregnant and that it was my son's baby.  She had the baby in February, and at last count has named 4 other guys as possible fathers, and had one of them, not my son, sign the birth certificate.  She's cool with me though and whenever she's in town, she texts me and we hang out for a few minutes.  Don't know if the baby is related to me or not, but I feel so bad for that little one.

Your son needs to do a paternity test and he should stop seeing her..maybe you should not be so friendly with her.

@chae

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I feel left out.

Never dated a crazy woman.
Me neither.

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I never date the crazy end of the spectrum.

I want some of that, I go home.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink