Author Topic: Report: Rising Health Care Costs Contribute to Income Inequality  (Read 763 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Rising Health Care Costs Contribute to Income Inequality
Posted By Ali Meyer On June 14, 2016 @ 4:59 am In Issues | No Comments

Rising health care costs are contributing to the growth of income inequality, according to a report from the Mercatus Center.

“Most employers pay workers a combination of earnings and benefits, which include retirement plans and health insurance coverage,” the report said. “If benefits become more expensive, earnings growth will suffer.”

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/issues/report-increasing-healthcare-costs-contribute-income-inequality/

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 01:18:30 pm by AbaraXas »

rangerrebew

Re: Report: Rising Health Care Costs Contribute to Income Inequality
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 01:19:21 pm »
Didn't Ali Bama and his sycophants tell everyone Obamacare was going to save them $2,500?  Well my goodness, whatever happened to that and why isn't the media pointing it out? :wtf:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 01:33:44 pm »
Didn't Ali Bama and his sycophants tell everyone Obamacare was going to save them $2,500?  Well my goodness, whatever happened to that and why isn't the media pointing it out? :wtf:

How dare you question and doubt the words of our Great Leader. Have you no faith???

Back to the re education camps with this one
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

geronl

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 07:42:40 pm »
Let me guess that their answer is more government

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 08:06:24 pm »
Let me guess that their answer is more government
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn