Author Topic: Conservative Blogger Comes Out as Gay Following Orlando Shooting (Jim Hoft)  (Read 776 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm sure freepers are a bit confused how to react to one of their original, respected members admitting this.

After a gunman killed 49 people in a terrorist attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando, a prominent conservative blogger came out as gay in Monday blog post.

Jim Hoft is the proprietor of Gateway Pundit, a stridently conservative blog best known for its anti-Islam and pro-Israel stances and its embrace of anti-Obama conspiracy theories. Hoft has long been open about his sexuality to his friends and family, but never publicly addressed the issue....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/conservative-blogger-comes-out-as-gay-following-orlando-shooting/

Personally I could care less if he was gay. I'm more concerned with his tabloid treatment of articles, lack of fact checking, and buzzfeed type clickbait that he has turned that once halfway decent site into.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:35:25 pm by AbaraXas »

geronl

Someone who runs a Trumpaganda site. lol.

FR will follow Trump all the way to the left. A FR-GLSEN Partnership is around the corner, "F'em in Pre-K".

Offline SuperSyn

• Me on Twitter
So this may explain why he was acting like Matt Drudge, attacking Cruz for his conservative views.
The US constitution does not give rights, it limits government so we may freely exercise our rights.

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
So this may explain why he was acting like Matt Drudge, attacking Cruz for his conservative views.

Yep, I had been wondering why Gateway Pundit was getting all the links on Drudge.  I originally thought it was a just "Cruz" thing. 
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline uglybiker

He doesn't March in lockstep with the LBGTPDQLSMFT leadership so can't really be gay.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Oh man, what's his FR username? FR is the source of the most ugliest, vile homophobia on the internet.

• Technical
To: Chauncey Gardiner
Conservatism = personal freedoms and liberty.
Faggotry = butsecks and pole smoking.

20 posted on 6/13/2016, 1:42:24 PM by humblegunner
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

• Technical
You do know homophobia is a made up term used for political purposes?  There is no such thing.  Thinking a behavior is immoral does not mean you have a phobia.  Otherwise there would have to be a phobia n the reverse.

FR is pretty ugly about it though.

Offline SuperSyn

• Me on Twitter
FR is pretty ugly about it though.

They suddenly found their inner tolerance, given that Hoft is a Trump bootlicker.
The US constitution does not give rights, it limits government so we may freely exercise our rights.

geronl

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Unable to believe this until Mr. Holt includes a pic of his pajamas. Mr. Holt’s business is Mr. Holt’s business. The pertinent fact is Mr. Holt is a good writer and reports the facts and opinions - which are in agreement with mine more times than not.

6 posted on 6/13/2016, 12:22:28 PM by V K Lee

Hey, his facts and my facts are often in agreement....

lol

geronl

If FR stays true to form, they might have to ban non-gays soon.