Author Topic: Every nasty commute in the U.S. in one hypnotic interactive graphic  (Read 1114 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

Sadly, I don't see a dot in my county traveling the same direction and quite as far.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Sadly, I don't see a dot in my county traveling the same direction and quite as far.

Exactly how many people live in Rosharan, anyway?  Maybe a few hundred? 

I married a girl from around those parts who grew up in a town of 650.  They likely do not have any dots on the map either.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Oceander

Cool

Offline thackney

Exactly how many people live in Rosharan, anyway?  Maybe a few hundred? 

I married a girl from around those parts who grew up in a town of 650.  They likely do not have any dots on the map either.

Nor from Missouri City.  We haven't moved yet.

Nor from Missouri City.  We haven't moved yet.

That is interesting.  I lived in Missouri City back in 1978-79 when I worked at Texaco in Bellaire.

It has changed a bit since then......

Offline thackney

That is interesting.  I lived in Missouri City back in 1978-79 when I worked at Texaco in Bellaire.

It has changed a bit since then......

Absolutely.  My wife moved to Quail Valley in 1972 with her parents.  Her Dad still lives in the same House.

No longer 12 miles to the nearest grocery store for example...