Author Topic: Obama administration to fund housing for transgendered illegal immigrants  (Read 492 times)

HAPPY2BME

The Obama administration has announced that they will provide federal funding to house illegal immigrants who claim to be transgendered.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-administration-to-fund-housing-for-transgendered-illegal-immigrants

Rebekah Worsham

Barack Obama's new federally funded plan to house transgendered illegals is expected to cost U.S. taxpayers at least $42 million.

The Obama administration has announced that they will provide federal funding to house illegal immigrants who claim to be transgendered.

According to a report published by Fusion, a new detention facility in Texas will include a unit specifically created for transgendered individuals.

“The facility is expected to house about 700 detainees, including a separate 36-bed unit for transgender individuals,” Carl Rusnok, a spokesperson for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said in a statement.

Rusnok said the Prairieland Detention Center is slated to open in late 2016 in Alvarado, Texas, and will operate with the agency’s most advanced care guidelines for transgender detainees. Each detainee, Rusnok says, will have an individualized detention plan “covering items such as searches, clothing options, hygiene practices, medical care, and housing assignments,” Rusnok said.

ICE officials say that according to their estimates, there are approximately 65 transgender women in their custody on any given night.

The new facility is contracted to be managed and operated by Emerald Correctional Management, a private prison corporation.

In June 2015, 35 Democrats from the House of Representatives sent a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson urging him to end the detention of LGBT undocumented immigrants.

“These individuals are extremely vulnerable to abuse, including sexual assault, while in custody, in particular, transgender women housed in men’s detention facilities,” the letter Johnson read.

According to a local newspaper in the area, the Cleburne Times-Review, the facility is expected to cost taxpayers an estimated $42 million.

In addition to housing, ICE officials say they will work with local LGBT organizations in the area “to secure needed assistance and resources from local legal service providers and groups who are able to provide additional programming for transgender detainees.”

HAPPY2BME

Its gone from sanctuary city to transgender sanctuary country.

Just buy a dress, heels, wig, and makeup kit and walk into the local ICE office claiming you are being treated wrong because you're a trannie, BINGO!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its gone from sanctuary city to transgender sanctuary country.

Just buy a dress, heels, wig, and makeup kit and walk into the local ICE office claiming you are being treated wrong because you're a trannie, BINGO!

Did you forget that Grumpy Trumpy endorses the transgender bathroom law?  And don't forget that Donald was for Barry and Hillary before he was against them. 

During an April 2009 interview with Larry King, Trump offered effusive praise for President Obama:

“Well, I really like him. I think that he’s working very hard. He’s trying to rebuild our reputation throughout the world. I mean, we really have lost a lot of reputation in the world. The previous administration was a total disaster, a total catastrophe.

I think he’s sort of a guy that just has a wonderful personality, a good speaker, somebody that people trust… I think that he’s really doing a nice job in terms of representation of this country… I think he’s doing a really good job.”

“I think he’s [Obama] doing great. I think Hillary’s a great appointment. I think that some of the others are just great appointments… I think he’s doing a great job.”

http://www.ijreview.com/2016/01/519166-trump-praised-obama-in-2009/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.