Author Topic: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster  (Read 14237 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/05/23/called-trump-implies-hillary-clinton-killed-vince-foster/

Come on people!  Is this a man of sound judgment that we can depend on to lead the United States of America?  A Conspiracy Theorist.  And then there is Hillary who at one point in her campaign discussed releasing information on Area 51.  Hollywood are you out there?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 04:45:39 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HAPPY2BME

Re: Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 05:03:43 am »
Come on people! 

========================

Which one of your sixteen friends to you want to come along with you?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 05:04:52 am »

The truly ridiculous thing, is Trump is saying exactly what many conservatives have been saying about Hillary and the Clintons for many years.

So obsessed are they with their nevertrump obsession, they have turned 180 degrees, and sound just exactly like democrats, defending her in order to oppose Trump.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 05:05:03 am »
I don't want to give Redstate any hits.  What did Trump say?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 05:08:36 am »
The truly ridiculous thing, is Trump is saying exactly what many conservatives have been saying about Hillary and the Clintons for many years.

So obsessed are they with their nevertrump obsession, they have turned 180 degrees, and sound just exactly like democrats, defending her in order to oppose Trump.

It's a knee-jerk reaction to oppose everything Trump says, even if he's right.  They can't give him one iota of credit for anything.  It's very strange, I've never seen anything like it.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 05:18:33 am »
So obsessed are they with their nevertrump obsession, they have turned 180 degrees, and sound just exactly like democrats ..

==================================

ne·o·con

: a former liberal espousing political conservatism

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 05:20:09 am »
It's a knee-jerk reaction to oppose everything Trump says, even if he's right.  They can't give him one iota of credit for anything.  It's very strange, I've never seen anything like it.

==============================

These people stand to lose personal gain if Trump loses.

They hate his guts.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 05:29:42 am »

I never turned 180 degrees.  Trump isn't starting a conspiracy television show as his friend Jesse Ventura he is running for POTUS.  Whether or not a person had a thought about whether Vince actually committed suicide or not isn't the issue.  The issue is floating conspiracy as a candidate for POTUS.  Cannot be proven it is and has always been a conspiracy theory.  I wouldn't put it past the Clintons but I am not going to go out and say it as if it was truth.  What's he going to break out with next the Bilderberg's?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 05:35:32 am »
Here I will prove something.  Lets play politics Trumps way.  I will float my own conspiracy theory.  Bet you will all call me a nut.  Point proven.

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%20Trump%20Antichrist%20666.htm

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 05:43:47 am »
Everyone knows Vince did not commit suicide!
The actual facts prove that.
He is bringing it up now so all the younger voters can catch up with all the Clinton crap, that most never heard of.
He is bringing everything up, piece by piece. Just long enough for the media to spend a few days on each episode!
It is brilliant!

People keep forgetting, you can not underestimate Trump! :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 06:06:23 am »
Here I will prove something.  Lets play politics Trumps way.  I will float my own conspiracy theory.  Bet you will all call me a nut.  Point proven.

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%20Trump%20Antichrist%20666.htm

I KNEW IT!!!  The clues are right in the Bible.

Revelations 13
1The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.  It was Yuuuge.
2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion and tiny, tiny hands. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had no hair, but the baldness was combed over. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.
6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
7 It had the best words.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 06:12:46 am »
He is bringing it up now so all the younger voters can catch up with all the Clinton crap, that most never heard of.
He is bringing everything up, piece by piece. Just long enough for the media to spend a few days on each episode!
It is brilliant!

Brilliant indeed!
Next up...the other 374 people the Clinton's murdered!  :2popcorn:

http://www.infowars.com/the-clinton-body-count/

Finally, it's all coming together now.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 06:13:31 am »
It is brilliant!

It no wonder he brings it up.  He has his own ambitions.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 06:19:27 am »
It is brilliant!

Gotta largely agree. Conservatives have long believed Clinton's involvement and just because it's Trump saying it is no reason to suddenly abandon that belief.

She might not have done the deed herself, and most likely did not, but she sure as hell made the call.

On this one I'll agree with Trump.

(And yes, it hurt to type that ;)

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 06:29:46 am »
It is brilliant!

Say what?..I know you are the owner here but "It is brilliant" :silly:

In my opinion voters, and especially younger voters, are not at all receptive to rehashing, the days of old.

People want a change from the past. Unfortunately Trump offers suggestions and Clinton offers more of the same........

Offline RedHead

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 10:51:19 am »

What Trump is saying is what his supporters have been saying for years.  So he's speaking to them.  Those who are not already in his camp and who may be on the fence about supporting him are going to look at this and conclude he's batsh*t crazy.  As well they should.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 12:24:23 pm by RedHead »

Offline RedHead

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 10:54:51 am »

Actual facts that investigations conducted by the Park Service Police, the FBI, DOJ, Congress, and special investigations by Carlton Fisk and Ken Starr managed to miss?  Really?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 11:01:28 am »

When asked in an interview last week about the Foster case, Trump dealt with it as he has with many edgy topics — raising doubts about the official version of events even as he says he does not plan to talk about it on the campaign trail.

He called theories of possible foul play “very serious” and the circumstances of Foster’s death “very fishy.”

“He had intimate knowledge of what was going on,” Trump said, speaking of Foster’s relationship with the Clintons at the time. “He knew everything that was going on, and then all of a sudden he committed suicide.”

He added, “I don’t bring [Foster’s death] up because I don’t know enough to really discuss it. I will say there are people who continue to bring it up because they think it was absolutely a murder. I don’t do that because I don’t think it’s fair.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-escalates-attack-on-bill-clinton/2016/05/23/ed109acc-2100-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html

As usual the Paid to attack Trump Red State was dishonest...
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline markomalley

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2016, 11:03:45 am »
And this is why I don't throw a #nevertrump tag on my sig line even though I don't like Trump and wish that somebody else had been nominated (I would say "anybody else", but "anybody" would include Linda Gramnesty, Christie, and Yebbie Bush, and, well, that would be a real stretch)

My official position is that he is just another New York liberal. But if he does 2 or 3 things out of 1,000 right, that will make him 200 or 300 percent better than Her Thighness. And since he doesn't have a record of governance, we can't go back to his governance record to determine how he would govern. We only have his business record and, well, that's an apples and oranges comparison.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:04:44 am by markomalley »

Offline elhombrelibre

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2016, 11:16:01 am »
Called it: Trump Implies that Hillary Clinton Killed Vince Foster

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/05/23/called-trump-implies-hillary-clinton-killed-vince-foster/

Come on people!  Is this a man of sound judgment that we can depend on to lead the United States of America?  A Conspiracy Theorist.  And then there is Hillary who at one point in her campaign discussed releasing information on Area 51.  Hollywood are you out there?

Trump has also, as most people know, figured out that Cruz's dad was a co-conspirator in the JFK assassination.  Trump proves nearly everyday that he's almost as much contempt for the truth as he has for the American voters.  How in the world did we allow this mountebank to be our man going up against Hillary?  I suggest an extreme gullibility and an absence of critical thinking.  When Trump contradicts himself, it's still a contradiction.  When Trump slanders people with innuendo and conspiracy claptrap, he's still a crank.  He may be our crank, but he's a serious crank.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2016, 11:19:56 am »
Trump has also, as most people know, figured out that Cruz's dad was a co-conspirator in the JFK assassination.  Trump proves nearly everyday that he's almost as much contempt for the truth as he has for the American voters.  How in the world did we allow this mountebank to be our man going up against Hillary?  I suggest an extreme gullibility and an absence of critical thinking.  When Trump contradicts himself, it's still a contradiction.  When Trump slanders people with innuendo and conspiracy claptrap, he's still a crank.  He may be our crank, but he's a serious crank.

Red State lied again.
In this post you can see what Eric took out to create the #neverTrump fake narrative here.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,208338.msg894555.html#msg894555
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2016, 11:30:17 am »
I wonder what is the next conspiracy that Trump will bring up next. He Vince Foster killed himself. End of story.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 11:41:07 am »
He added, “I don’t bring [Foster’s death] up because I don’t know enough to really discuss it. I will say there are people who continue to bring it up because they think it was absolutely a murder. I don’t do that because I don’t think it’s fair.”

Notice the typical Trump rhetorical strategy here:  I'm not saying anything about it because I don't know anything, but we have to take it seriously because there are other people who believe (not know, believe) that it's true. 

In other words, he's accusing Clinton of murder without actually saying it in so many words.  And who can attack the literal statement; after all, he did say he doesn't know anything. 

Well, I don't know for sure, but there are serious questions that Trump is a pedophile.  I don't know enough to say for sure but it's fair to bring it up because there are plenty of people who think he had sex with underage girls.

That is just as true, and just as false, as Trump's statement.  If you are going to defend Trump's statement then you are committed to defending mine, whether you want to or not. 

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2016, 11:44:32 am »
Notice the typical Trump rhetorical strategy here:  I'm not saying anything about it because I don't know anything, but we have to take it seriously because there are other people who believe (not know, believe) that it's true. 

Some people have demanded that Trump have a doctor certify that he is not afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2016, 11:46:24 am »

@alicewonders

He said this:

I don’t bring [Foster] up because I don’t know enough to really discuss it,” Trump said. “I will say there are people who continue to bring it up because they think it was absolutely a murder. I don’t do that because I don’t think it’s fair.”

Perfect.  Another shot over the bow from Trump.... another pint of gin for Hillary.   :smokin: