Author Topic: Don’t Vote for Donald Trump…If  (Read 402 times)

A-Lert

Don’t Vote for Donald Trump…If
« on: May 18, 2016, 04:04:51 am »
http://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2015/07/21/dont-vote-for-donald-trumpif-n2027854

Wayne Allyn Root

Let's put this all into perspective. I am a S.O.B.- son of a butcher. My butcher dad instilled me with common sense. His favorite saying was, "Don't watch what a man says, watch what he does."

Never has that saying applied more than with Donald Trump's comments about John McCain this past weekend. Of course John McCain is a war hero. That is not up for debate. Trump was angry. He was responding to attacks by McCain. He let his anger get the best of him. Trump was offensive. Trump was wrong. He should have attacked McCain's politics, but clearly separated that from his record as a war hero.

But think of my father's wise words. Stop worrying about what a man says and worry about what he does.

If you find Donald Trump’s comments about Senator John McCain inappropriate and offensive, here are a few important questions for you…

Are Trump’s comments about John McCain more important than Obama agreeing to a nuclear deal with Iran that gives them everything they ever dreamed of

…including the ability to build a nuclear bomb…and hundreds of billions of dollars they will use to fund terrorism all over the world…and dramatically increasing the odds for another Jewish Holocaust?

Are Trump’s comments about McCain more important than our hero veterans being left on fake waiting lists to die by Obama’s Veterans Administration?

Are Trump’s comments about McCain more important than our hero soldiers left disarmed at military bases (like Ft. Hood) and recruitment centers (like the one in Tennessee), so they are helpless when attacked by armed terrorists?

(THINGS that as a powerful U.S. Senator, McCain failed to correct!)