Author Topic: My fellow Republicans, if you don't vote for Trump you should never be trusted again  (Read 1927 times)

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
So, I'm ignoring A-lert, so I can't (won't) see the content of this post, but...

Another day, another threat/plead/argument on why #NeverTrump should change their position and vote for Trump, despite being VERY CLEAR from the beginning that "Never" meant... uh... never.

So, why do these Trumpettes continue to post these threats/pleas/arguments? Because they KNOW they've picked a loser. They know he's a loser who is destined to lose (with small hands). Therefore, the only way they can hope to get him elected is to rally more people to jump on his sinking ship.

But that's not all.

They also feel foolish for selecting this complete a$$h@t as the GOP nominee and now want everyone else to share in the blame. That way, they can later say, "Well, you voted for him too!"

This is why they keep posting this crapola. This is why they are sooooo desperate to convert people to Trumpism. It validates their stupid choice. The fact that smart people aren't rallying around Trump confirms their nagging guilt that they really have picked a giant turd who isn't really conservative at all.

Think I'm wrong? Keep an eye on the forum. Every day you'll see more pathetic entreaties and threats to the #NeverTrump crowd despite their (laughable) insistence that they don't really need us anyway.

:beer:  Correctamundo....and I think some, if not all, are paid by the Trump campaign to infiltrate and divide conservatives to negate them. All to support clearing the path for Clinton.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline bolobaby

Yep.

If you are curious about a specific post or if you want to see the content of a thread a blocked poster posted, you can do one of two things.

Read it while you are signed out.
Or, click quote and it will still quote the poster.  Then just click your back arrow to return to the main thread.

There's actually a link to view the specific post, but why bother?

SSDD, if you know what that acronym means.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Correctamundo....and I think some, if not all, are paid by the Trump campaign to infiltrate and divide conservatives to negate them. All to support clearing the path for Clinton.

Not necessarily, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are indeed simply True Believers.  Paid shills are more loathsome.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

A-Lert

Trusted with what???

Citizenship?

Property?

The right to vote?

The right to speak or worship?

What will you little Fascists want to threaten next?

Will tomorrow's Op-ed read: "If you don't vote for Trump, you need to be lined up against the wall and shoot for treason"??????

I've already renounced my Republican party affiliation, so unless you want to take your useless threats up to the next level Mr. Root - you have no power or authority over us.

:wtf!: Get a grip on reality.

A-Lert

So, I'm ignoring A-lert, so I can't (won't) see the content of this post, but...

Another day, another threat/plead/argument on why #NeverTrump should change their position and vote for Trump, despite being VERY CLEAR from the beginning that "Never" meant... uh... never.

So, why do these Trumpettes continue to post these threats/pleas/arguments? Because they KNOW they've picked a loser. They know he's a loser who is destined to lose (with small hands). Therefore, the only way they can hope to get him elected is to rally more people to jump on his sinking ship.

But that's not all.

They also feel foolish for selecting this complete a$$h@t as the GOP nominee and now want everyone else to share in the blame. That way, they can later say, "Well, you voted for him too!"

This is why they keep posting this crapola. This is why they are sooooo desperate to convert people to Trumpism. It validates their stupid choice. The fact that smart people aren't rallying around Trump confirms their nagging guilt that they really have picked a giant turd who isn't really conservative at all.

Think I'm wrong? Keep an eye on the forum. Every day you'll see more pathetic entreaties and threats to the #NeverTrump crowd despite their (laughable) insistence that they don't really need us anyway.

Poor, pathetic  baby!   8888crybaby Can I get you a tissue for your tears?

Why do you Cruz-oids keep squealing like stuck pigs?

A-Lert

:beer:  Correctamundo....and I think some, if not all, are paid by the Trump campaign to infiltrate and divide conservatives to negate them. All to support clearing the path for Clinton.

At the very least you could have  left your paranoia and tinfoil at FR. :silly: