Author Topic: WE FOUND JOHN MILLER PR - He Talks Donald Trump! FNN EXCLUSIVE!  (Read 1325 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A Fox station in Phoenix found John Miller in Public Relations and called him up for an interview. Hilarity ensued. (before you ask, no, he didn't represent Trump).

Offline ABX

Re: WE FOUND JOHN MILLER PR - He Talks Donald Trump! FNN EXCLUSIVE!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 05:42:41 pm »
I love that in the YouTube comments, many people are saying 'see, see, he does sound like Trump. Trump wasn't lying' having completely not heard the initial statement that he said he never represented Trump.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 05:48:57 pm »
I see this guy has represented a company that I work with.

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 05:52:32 pm »
I see this guy has represented a company that I work with.

Looks like he mostly works for tech firms. Decent client list. http://johnmillerpr.com/clients.html  Hope he is milking Trump using his name for all its worth. (and I hope he isn't harassed for it because he came out and says it wasn't him, thus making Trump appear to be lying).

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 07:13:33 am »
Looks like he mostly works for tech firms. Decent client list. http://johnmillerpr.com/clients.html  Hope he is milking Trump using his name for all its worth. (and I hope he isn't harassed for it because he came out and says it wasn't him, thus making Trump appear to be lying).

Trump also admitted using that alias, too.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 09:12:39 am »
Trump also admitted using that alias, too.

He admitted to using the alias John Baron (or Barron) under oath in the 1990 court case involving the use of some 200 Polish “undocumented workers” during the controversial demolition of the Bonwit Teller building to make way for Trump Tower

Using the Name John Baron

Asked whether he knew about undocumented workers, Mr. Trump said, ''I really still don't know that there were illegal aliens.''

In earlier testimony to show the Trump organization knew about the undocumented workers, John Szabo, an immigration lawyer who represented them, said someone who said his name was Mr. Baron telephoned on behalf of the Trump organization in 1980 and threatened to sue him if he did not drop the workers' claims of back payments.

Mr. Trump acknowledged yesterday that he and one of his executives have used the name John Baron in some of their business dealings. He did not explain. And he was not asked about Mr. Szabo's allegation.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/07/13/nyregion/trump-says-he-didn-t-know-he-employed-illegal-aliens.html

A lawsuit was filed against Trump in 1983, three years after Trump Tower was built, by Harry Diduck of the House Wreckers Union. The suit aimed to prove that Trump, his partner and the contractor had conspired to deprive local union workers out of pension and welfare contributions through the hiring of undocumented labor. During the trial workers testified that they had been threatened with deportation by Trump associates if they became a problem, and Trump admitted that he learned the workers were undocumented after the Bonwit Teller building was demolished. “I can make mistakes,” said Trump. “This was a mistake.”

The Polish Brigade’s lawyer said Trump was on the verge of hitting him with a $100 million lawsuit and he had received a mysterious call from someone referring to himself as “John Baron.” During the trial Trump admitted that he and one of his assistants sometimes used the John Baron pseudonym. “Lots of people use pen names,” he told a journalist. “Ernest Hemingway used one.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/3-ways-donald-trump-has-behaved-sociopath-toward-workers
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause