Author Topic: Democrats race to link GOP incumbents to Trump  (Read 1510 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats race to link GOP incumbents to Trump
« on: May 04, 2016, 07:40:18 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/278717-democrats-race-to-link-gop-incumbents-to-trump

May 04, 2016, 02:55 pm
Democrats race to link GOP incumbents to Trump

By Jordain Carney

Senate Democratic hopefuls are racing to link their opponents to Donald Trump as he becomes the last man standing in the race for the GOP nomination.

Democrats quickly pounced Wednesday as Trump locked down his status as the presumptive presidential nominee after winning the Indiana primary, forcing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and former Ohio Gov. John Kasich to suspend their campaigns. 
David Bergstein, a spokesman for former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland, said Trump at the top of the GOP ticket is an "election nightmare" for Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), who Strickland is trying to unseat.

"With the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, there will be no rock that Portman can hide under to avoid his Party's toxic nominee," he added.

Portman, who supported Kasich, has said he would ultimately support whoever wins the nomination. Like other vulnerable GOP incumbents he's adamant he'll be able localize his election despite Trump's ability to dominate a media cycle.

Democrats, however, warn that Republicans can't outrun Trump's shadow.

The businessman has high disapproval ratings with the national electorate. Meanwhile, a Morning Consult "50 State Snapshot" had Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton getting 328 electoral votes to Trump's 210 in a hypothetical match-up. It takes 270 to win the presidency.

GOP Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) also quickly came under fire after her campaign said Wednesday that she would support the nominee but wasn't endorsing anyone.

Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan's campaign blasted out an email titled "huh?" that included tweets from reporters questioning the distinction between "supporting" and "endorsing" a candidate.

Portman and Ayotte are at the center of the fight for the Senate. Republicans are defending 24 Senate seats in November, including a handful in state's previously carried by President Obama.

Brian Reisinger, a spokesman for Sen. Ron Johnson's campaign, said Wednesday that he'll support the nominee but "is focused on the concerns of Wisconsinites — not national political winds."

Republicans have tried to navigate a precarious path on Trump. While they've aimed to create space from the presidential race, they also can't afford to completely cut ties with the real estate mogul or his supporters.

The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee said Republicans will have to "explain their own out-of-touch records while running alongside Trump ... who has now taken over their party."

Democrats are optimistic that Trump as the nominee will ultimately help drag down GOP Senate candidates, particularly in swing states where they'll need to win over independent voters and moderates. To win back control of the Senate, Democrats need to flip four seats if the White House is won by a Democrat, or five seats if a Republican wins the presidency.

Katie McGinty, the Democratic challenger in Pennsylvania, is showing no signs of changing her strategy, even though Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) said linking him to Trump is "outrageous."

"The Trump-Toomey ticket is official tonight. Toomey has pledged to support Trump as GOP nominee despite his hateful rhetoric," she tweeted on Tuesday evening.

Democratic Senate campaigns in Arizona, Illinois and Nevada also blasted out emails Wednesday. They highlighted pledges from GOP Sens. Mark Kirk (Ill.) and John McCain (Ariz.) and Rep. Joe Heck (Nev.) — who is running to succeed Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) — to support the party's nominee.

"Donald Trump at the top of the ticket means McCain is more vulnerable than ever," Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick's campaign wrote in a fundraising email after Trump's Indiana win.

Republicans have been preparing for months for the potential that Trump would ultimately win the nomination, arguing vulnerable incumbents should focus on local issues.

While Democrats need to pick up a handful of seats to win back the Senate, they hope Trump will be an albatross to the GOP even in state's considered safe Republican seats.

An ad on Trump's comments about women from Conner Eldridge, who is running to unseat Sen. John Boozman (R-Ark.), quickly caught national attention as a likely preview of the party's strategy.

Eldridge doubled down Wednesday, saying Boozman should be forced to say if he still supports Trump.

"It’s the easiest softball he will get all election season: Do you still support Donald Trump as the Republican nominee after witnessing his reprehensible treatment of women?" he said in a statement.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

A-Lert

Re: Democrats race to link GOP incumbents to Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 07:46:12 pm »
How can you link a politician to a private citizen who hasn't voted on a single piece of legislation. Pure desperation on the part of the demonrats. They are running scared already.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 07:53:18 pm »
How can you link a politician to a private citizen who hasn't voted on a single piece of legislation. Pure desperation on the part of the demonrats. They are running scared already.

No, they're not:

From Hillary Clinton's website:

Conservatives Rebuke Trump As He Captures Republican Nomination

Last night, Donald Trump effectively captured the Republican nomination, successfully bullying his way through a crowded primary field. However, many prominent activists, journalists and elected officials in his own party have figured out what Hillary Clinton has argued all along: Donald Trump is too big a risk for America.

Take a look at the large group of prominent conservatives who are already promising that they’ll never vote for Trump:

Rep. Scott Rigell [R-VA]: “My love for our country eclipses my loyalty to our party, and to live with a clear conscience I will not support a nominee so lacking in the judgment, temperament and character needed to be our nation’s commander-in-chief. Accordingly, if left with no alternative, I will not support Trump in the general election should he become our Republican nominee.”

Former Romney staffer Garrett Jackson: “Sorry Mr. Chairman, not happening. I have to put country over party. I cannot support a dangerous phony.”

Former top Romney strategist Stuart Stevens: “I think Donald Trump has proven to be unbalanced and uniquely unqualified to be president. I won’t support him… Everyone has to make their own choice. I think Trump is despicable and will prove to be a disaster for the party. I’d urge everyone to continue to oppose him.’”

Rep. Carlos Curbelo [R-FL]: “I have already said I will not support Mr. Trump, that is not a political decision that is a moral decision.’”

Sen. Ben Sasse [R-NE]: “Mr. Trump’s relentless focus is on dividing Americans, and on tearing down rather than building back up this glorious nation. … I can’t support Donald Trump.”

Daily Caller editor Jamie Weinstein: “If it’s Trump-Hillary with no serious third party option in the fall, as hard as it is for me to believe I am actually writing these words, there is just no question: I’d take a Tums and cast my ballot for Hillary — and I suspect so would many other life-long conservatives, whether they are willing to admit it now or not.”

Weekly Standard’s Stephen Hayes: “This is what political division looks like. Trump's claim to be a unifier is not just specious, it's absurd. This casual dishonesty is a feature of his campaign. And it's one of many reasons so many Republicans and conservatives oppose Trump and will never support his candidacy. I'm one of them.”

Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin: "With every noxious movement, dangerous leader and misguided endeavor, there are people who should know better but who cheer, enable or passively accept horrible ideas. To those cheerleading Donald Trump: Be prepared to shoulder a heavy burden, a soul-crushing weight for the next six months."

Former McCain adviser Mark Salter: “The GOP is going to nominate for President a guy who reads the National Enquirer and thinks it's on the level. I'm with her.”

RedState editor Ben Howe: “#ImWithHer”

Billionaire Bush-backer Mike Fernandez: “If I have a choice — and you can put it in bold — if I have a choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton, I’m choosing Hillary.”

Lifelong Republican, foreign policy expert Max Boot: “[Hillary Clinton] would be vastly preferable to Trump.’”

Former NJ Gov., Christine Todd Whitman on a Clinton/Trump matchup: “I will probably vote for her.”

MA Gov. Charlie Baker: “I’m not going to vote for [Donald Trump] in November.”

Former RNC Chairman Mel Martinez: “I would not vote for Trump, clearly."

Former VA Gubernatorial candidate, Ken Cuccinelli on Trump: “When you’ve got a guy favorably quoting Mussolini, I don’t care what party you’re in, I’m not voting for that guy.”

Former RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman: “Leaders don't need to do research to reject Klan support. #NeverTrump”

Former Bush spokesman Tony Fratto: “For the thick-headed: #NeverTrump means never ever ever ever ever under any circumstances as long as I have breath never Trump.  Get it?”

Former Eric Cantor communications director, Rory Cooper: “#NeverTrump means...never. The mission of distinguishing him from Republican positions and conservative values remains critical.”

Conservative blogger Erick Erickson: “Reporters writing about the "Stop Trump" effort get it wrong. It's ‘Never Trump’ as in come hell or high water we will never vote for Trump”

Fox News’ Steve Deace: “Apparently @secupp has a #NeverTrump list to see who keeps their word to the end. You can sign my name in blood.”

Republican strategist Patrick Ruffini: “I will never vote for @realDonaldTrump. Join me and add your name at http://NeverTrump.com . #NeverTrump”

America Rising co-founder and former Jeb Bush communications director Tim Miller: “Never ever ever Trump. Simple as that.”

Former Rep. J.C. Watts [R-OK] said he’d write-in someone before voting for Mr. Trump in November.

Former Director Of NV and MS GOP Cory Adair: "You'll come around," say supporters who just got done saying their candidate doesn't need me. Nah. I won't. #NeverTrump

Townhall editor Guy Benson: “Much to my deep chagrin (& astonishment ~8 months ago), for the 1st time in my life, I will not support the GOP nominee for president.”

DailyWire editor Ben Shapiro: “Really? #Nevertrump. Pretty easy.”

Wisconsin conservative radio host Charles Sykes: “I suppose I should clarify: #NeverTrump means I will nevereverunderanycircusmtances vote for @realDonaldTrump”

Editor at RedState, Dan McLaughlin: “For the first time since turning 18, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for President.”

George Mason law professor, Republican David Bernstein: “ “I’d rather Hillary Clinton win. I’d rather (and I never thought I’d say this)... If Trump wins the nomination, I will actively seek to prevent him from becoming president.”

Conservative columnist George Will: “If Trump is nominated, Republicans working to purge him and his manner from public life will reap the considerable satisfaction of preserving the identity of their 162-year-old party while working to see that they forgo only four years of the enjoyment of executive power.”

Redstate contributor Leon Wolf: “I will never vote for Donald Trump. I will not vote for him in the general election against Hillary, and I would not vote for him in a race for dogcatcher. Heck, I would not even vote for him on a reality television show.”

Former Romney adviser Kevin Madden: “I’m prepared to write somebody in so that I have a clear conscience.”

Pete Wehner, former speechwriter for George W. Bush: “I will not vote for Donald Trump if he wins the Republican nomination.”

Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard: “Donald Trump should not be president of the United States. The Wall Street Journal cannot bring itself to say that. We can say it, we do say it, and we are proud to act accordingly.”

Undersecretary of State under George W. Bush, Eliot Cohen: “I will oppose Trump as nominee. Won't support & won't work for him for more reasons than a Tweet can bear.”

Former Jeb Bush digital director Elliott Schwartz: “In case there is confusion about #NeverTrump.”

Doug Heye, Former RNC communications director: “I cannot support Donald Trump were he to win the Republican nomination.”

Former IL GOP Chairman Pat Brady said he’d back a third-party candidate or "just stay home" if Mr. Trump is the nominee.

Washington Examiner’s Phillip Klein: “I have officially de-registered as a Republican.”

Hypeline News’ Kyle Foley: “I'm willing, if need be, to vote Hillary. That's how strong my disdain is for Trump #NeverTrump”

Republican pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson: “I registered Republican when I was 18 because I thought free markets and liberty were important. Not sure what "Republican" means today.”
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 08:36:03 pm »
Primary campaign endorsements
U.S. Senators
Current
Senator Jeff Sessions

Jeff Sessions of Alabama[3][4]

Former

Scott Brown of Massachusetts[5]
    Bob Kasten of Wisconsin[6]

U.S. Representatives
Current
Chairman Jeff Miller
Chairman Bill Shuster

Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania[7] (previously endorsed Rick Santorum)[8]
    Chris Collins of New York[9] (previously endorsed Jeb Bush)[10]
    Kevin Cramer of North Dakota[11]
    Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee[12]
    John Duncan of Tennessee[13]
    Renee Ellmers of North Carolina[14]
    Duncan D. Hunter of California[15]
    Tom Marino of Pennsylvania[16]
    Jeff Miller of Florida, also Chairman of the House Veterans' Affairs Committee[17]
    Tom Reed of New York[18]
    Bill Shuster of Pennsylvania, also Chairman of the House Transportation Committee[17]

Former

Virgil Goode of Virginia (also Constitutional Party presidential nominee in 2012)[19]
    Bob Livingston of Louisiana[20]
    Doug Ose of California[21]

Executive branch officials
Current
Buchanan in 2004

Saba Ahmed, patent attorney at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, Democratic candidate for the 2012 Oregon special Congressional election, and founder and president of the Republican Muslim Coalition.[22][23][24][25][26]

Former

Pat Buchanan, White House Communications Director (1985–1987), senior advisor to Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, author, and columnist[27]
    Jeffrey Lord, White House associate political director for the Reagan administration (1987–1988) and political commentator[28]
    Joseph E. Schmitz, Inspector General of the Department of Defense (2002–2005), former executive with Blackwater Worldwide, and member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign.[29]

Military figures
Mizusawa in 2010

Michael T. Flynn, retired U.S. Lieutenant General, director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (2012–2014), commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign[30]
    Gary L. Harrell, retired as a Major General, former Delta Force commander, and adviser to the Trump campaign[31][32]
    Charles R. Kubic, retired Rear Admiral, former Commander of the 1st Naval Construction Division and 1st Marine Expeditionary Force Engineer Group, president of engineering firm ECC International, LLC, and adviser to the Trump campaign[31][33]
    Bert Mizusawa, U.S. Army Major General, former Deputy Director for Strategic Initiatives, Joint Chiefs of Staff, former commander of the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A), and adviser to the Trump campaign[31][34]
    Robert C. Oaks, retired U.S. Air Force General, commander of Air Training Command and United States Air Forces in Europe (1986–1990), former Senior Vice President of U.S. Airways, and general authority of Mormon Church[35][36]
    Paul E. Vallely, retired U.S. Army Major General, 351st Civil Affairs Commander (1982–1986), former Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command, co-author of Endgame: The Blueprint for Victory in the War on Terror, and Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy[37][38][39]

State Governors
Current
Governor Chris Christie

Chris Christie, New Jersey (former 2016 presidential candidate)[40]
    Paul LePage, Maine (previously endorsed Chris Christie)[41]
    Rick Scott, Florida[42]

Territorial Governors

Ralph Torres, Northern Mariana Islands[43]

Former
Jan Brewer
Sarah Palin

Jan Brewer, Arizona[44]
    Mike Huckabee, Arkansas (former 2016 and 2008 presidential candidate)[45]
    Sarah Palin, Alaska (also nominee for Vice President in 2008)[46]

Statewide officials
Current

Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida (previously endorsed Jeb Bush)[47]
    Edward F. Cox, Chairman of the New York Republican State Committee[48]
    Jeff DeWit, State Treasurer of Arizona[49]
    Sue Everhart, Former Chairman of the Georgia Republican Party[50]
    Adrienne Foster, director of the Kansas Hispanic and Latino American Affairs Commission[51]
    Kris Kobach, Secretary of State of Kansas[52]
    Henry McMaster, Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina[53]
    Jesse Singh, chair of Maryland Governor's Association on South Asian Affairs and founder of the group American Sikhs for Trump[54]

Former

André Bauer, Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina[55]
    Bob Corbin, Arizona Attorney General[49]
    Carol Springer, State Treasurer of Arizona[49]

State legislators
Current

Alabama State Representatives: Ed Henry,[56] Jim Carns[57]
    Connecticut State Representative: Anthony D'Amelio[58]
    Florida State Representative: Matt Gaetz[59]
    Georgia State Senators: Burt Jones,[60] Michael Williams[61]
    Iowa State Senator: Brad Zaun[62]
    Massachusetts State Representative: Geoff Diehl[63]
    Michigan State Senators: Jack Brandenburg,[64] and Joe Hune[65]
    Mississippi State Representatives: Becky Currie,[66] Alex Monsour,[66] Joey Fillingane,[66] Margaret Rogers,[66] Gary Chism,[66] Charles Busby,[66] Jeff Hale,[66] Randy Patterson,[66] Gary Staples[66]
    Nevada State Assemblyman: Brent A. Jones[67]
    New Hampshire State Representatives:Fred Doucette,[68][69][70] Werner Horn,[71][72] Joe Pitre,[71][72] Stephen Stepanek (Deputy Majority Leader),[68][70][73][74] Dan Tamburello,[71][72] Joshua Whitehouse[75][76] Robert Fisher[77]
    New Jersey State Senators: Michael J. Doherty,[78] Joe Pennacchio[79]
    Two Members of the New York Assembly: David DiPietro,[80] Bill Nojay[80]
    Oklahoma State Representatives: Mike Christian,[81] John R. Bennett,[81]
    Oklahoma State Senators: Ralph Shortey,[81] Mark Allen[81]
    Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Vereb[82]
    Rhode Island State Representative: Joseph A. Trillo[83]
    South Carolina State Representative: James H. Merrill (former Majority Leader)[84][85]
    Utah State Representative: Greg Hughes (Speaker)[86]
    Washington State Senators: Don Benton[87]
    West Virginia State Senators: Donna J. Boley, Mark R. Maynard[88]
    West Virginia State Delegates: Randy Smith, Ron Walters, Brad White, Ray Canterbury, Joshua Nelson[88]

Former

Arizona State Senators: Lori Klein,[49] Robert Blendu,[49] Thayer Verschoor[49]
    Idaho State Representative: Phil Hart[89]
    Louisiana State Representative: Stephen L. Gunn (Independent)[90]
    Louisiana State Senator: Troy Hebert[91]
    New Hampshire State Senator: Richard Ferdinand[92]
    New Hampshire State Representatives: Jenn Coffey,[93] Lou Gargiulo,[94] Paula Johnson[93]
    Oklahoma State Representative Mike Turner[81]
    South Carolina State Senators: John Russell (also former representative and son of former Democratic Governor Donald S. Russell),[84][85] Jake Knotts[95]
    West Virginia State Senator: Vic Sprouse[88] * West Virginia House of Delegates: Rusty Webb (R) Kanawha County

Mayors and other municipal or county leaders
Current
Arpaio speaking in Phoenix, 2011
Rudy Giuliani giving a speech on November 8, 2009

Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County[96][97]
    Joseph Borelli, Council member for the 51st District of the New York City Council[98]
    Mary Hawkins Butler, Mayor of Madison, Mississippi[99]
    Jim Campbell, Chairman of the Greenwich Republican Town Committee[100]
    Thomas J. Coyne Jr., Democratic Mayor of Brook Park, Ohio[101]
    Tom Dadey, Republican Party chairman of Onondaga County, New York[102]
    Arnaldo Ferraro, Republican Party chairman of Kings County, New York[103]
    Margaret Frontera, member of the Bergen County Republican Organization convention committee[104]
    Lawrence Garvey, Republican Party chairman of Rockland County, New York[105]
    Nghi Ho, school board members of Alief, Houston, financial services business owner, member of the Texas Asian Republican Caucus.[106]
    Tim Howard, Erie County Sheriff[80]
    Scott Kiedrowski, Republican Party chairman of Niagara County, New York[107]
    Nicholas A. Langworthy, Republican Party chairman of Erie County, New York[108][109]
    John J. LaValle, Republican Party chairman of Suffolk County, New York[110]
    Ed Mangano, County Executive of Nassau County, New York[110]
    Van Mobley, Village President of Thiensville, Wisconsin[111]
    Joseph Mondello, Republican Party chairman of Nassau County, New York[112]
    Hal Moroz, Georgia county judge and city chief judge[113][114]
    Bill Reilich, Supervisor of the Town of Greece[80]
    Corey Stewart, Chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors[115]
    Rodney Strange, Republican Party chairman of Chemung County, New York[116]
    Keith Summey, Mayor of North Charleston, South Carolina[117]

Former

Ronald Castorina Jr, GOP Staten Island Board of Elections Commissioner, 2016 Republican candidate for the New York State Assembly from the 62nd District.[118]
    Richard DeNapoli, Republican Party chairman of Broward County, Florida[119]
    Greg Edwards, former Chautauqua County Executive[80]
    Charles Evers, former Mayor of Fayette, Mississippi, civil rights activist and brother of the late (first black mayor of Mississippi) Medgar Evers[120]
    Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City, New York[121]
    Vincent Ignizio, Council member for the 51st District of the New York City Council[118]
    Tom Leppert, former Mayor of Dallas, Texas[122]
    Bruce LeVell, Republican Party chairman of Gwinnett County, Georgia[123]
    Julio Martinez (as well as his wife Xiomara), Mayor of Hialeah, Florida[124]

Businesspeople
Peña in China, 2009
Robertson in 2006

Anand Ahuja, New York-based attorney, vice president of Indian-Americans for Trump 2016[125]
    Thomas J. Barrack, Jr., Founder and Chairman of Colony Capital[126]
    Andrew Beal, Founder and Chairman of Beal Bank[126]
    Edward Bourke, Australian teenager, chairman and CEO of the Saving the Lion Foundation[127]
    Bernie Ecclestone, Formula One Group Chief Executive[128]
    Marc Faber, Swiss investor[129]
    Brian France, CEO and Chairman of NASCAR[130]
    Harold Hamm, billionaire, entrepreneur, and oil and gas industry pioneer[131]
    Carl Icahn, billionaire activist investor[132][133]
    Keith Kellogg, former lieutenant general in the U.S. Army, executive vice president of Virginia-based intelligence and information technology consulting firm CACI International, member of foreign policy advising committee for Trump's campaign[29]
    Robert Kiyosaki, businessman and author (authored two business books with the candidate)[134]
    Charles Kushner, real estate developer and co-owner of Kushner Properties[135]
    Jared Kushner, co-owner of Kushner Properties, owner of The New York Observer, son-in-law of the candidate[135]
    Kenneth A. Lanci, businessman and philanthropist (also 2013 Democratic candidate for Mayor of Cleveland)[136]
    Nancy Mace, businesswoman and author[137]
    Carter Page, former Merrill Lynch employee, founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital, former fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, and member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign[29]
    Carl Paladino, real estate mogul, Chairman of the Ellicott Development Co., Buffalo Public Schools board of education member, 2010 New York gubernatorial candidate[138]
    George Papadopoulos, director at London Center of International Law Practice, former adviser to Ben Carson's presidential campaign, former research fellow at the a conservative Washington-based think tank The Hudson Institute, and member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign
    Daniel S. Peña, Sr. businessman, entrepreneur, mentor, and business coach[139]
    Kendal Prewett, owner of B&P Enterprises Inc.[140]
    Jon Reynolds, president of Charter Financial Services[141]
    Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander, star of Duck Dynasty[142] (previously endorsed Bobby Jindal)[143]
    Wayne Allyn Root, businessman, politician, television and radio personality (and Libertarian Party nominee for Vice President in 2008)[144]
    Phil Ruffin, businessman and partner of Trump Hotel Las Vegas[145]
    Dan Scavino, former executive vice president and general manager at the Trump Organization, social media director for the Trump campaign[146]
    Paul Teutul, Sr. Co. founder of Orange County Choppers[147]
    Luke Thorburn, financial adviser and Goldman Sachs employee[148][149]
    Donald Trump Jr., businessman, son of the candidate[150]
    Eric Trump, businessman and philanthropist, son of the candidate[151]
    Ivanka Trump, businesswoman, writer, and former model, daughter of the candidate[152]
    Dana White, president of Ultimate Fighting Championship[153]
    Steve Wynn, billionaire business magnate, CEO of Wynn Resorts Limited[154]
    Wirt Yerger III, business leader[155]

University and academic figures
Current

A.D. Amar, business professor at Seton Hall University and president of Indian-Americans for Trump 2016[125]
    Peter Navarro, Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine[156]
    Walid Phares, Lebanese-born American professor at the National Defense University and Daniel Morgan Academy in Washington, member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign[29]

Former
Ben Carson in 2015

Ben Carson, retired Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon and former 2016 presidential candidate[157]
    Kent Gray, former member of the Board of Trustees for Lincoln Land Community College, Illinois, and state director for Trump's presidential campaign[158]

International political figures
Wilders in 2014

Filip Dewinter, Belgian politician, Flemish MP and member of the Flemish nationalist Vlaams Belang[159]
    Alexander Dugin, Russian political scientist, author of The Foundations of Geopolitics and The Fourth Political Theory and member of the Russian nationalist Eurasia Party[160]
    Nigel Farage, leader of the Eurosceptic UK Independence Party[161]
    Jayda Fransen, Deputy Leader of the nationalist Britain First party[162]
    Paul Golding, British politician, leader of the nationalist Britain First party[159]
    Tom Van Grieken, Belgian politician, Flemish MP and leader of the Flemish nationalist Vlaams Belang[163][164]
    Nick Griffin, British politician, former MEP, and former leader of the nationalist British National Party (BNP)[165]
    Petr Hampl, Czech politician, member of Dawn - National Coalition[166]
    Martin Konvička, Czech politician, member of Dawn - National Coalition[166]
    Mark Latham, Australian politician, former MP, former Leader of the Opposition, author of Civilising Global Capital, and member and former leader of the social democratic Australian Labor Party[167]
    Jean-Marie Le Pen, French politician, MEP, founder and former leader of the souverainist Front National[168]
    Miroslav Lidínský, Czech politician, leader of Dawn - National Coalition[15]
    Robert Ménard, French independent politician (supported by the Front National) and Mayor of Béziers, France[159]
    Mischaël Modrikamen, Belgian politician, vice-president of the Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe, publisher of Le Peuple magazine, and leader of the conservative liberal People's Party[169]
    Ilias Panagiotaros, Greek politician, MP, and member of the nationalist and Metaxist Golden Dawn party[170]
    Matteo Salvini, Italian politician, MEP, leader of the secessionist Lega Nord[171]
    Vojislav Šešelj, Serbian politician, former Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia, founder and president of Serbian Radical Party[172]
    Geert Wilders, Dutch politician, MP, and leader of the national liberal Party for Freedom[173]

Newspapers/Magazines

Conservative Action Report, South Carolina-based newsletter[174][175]
    National Enquirer, supermarket tabloid[176]
    New York Observer, weekly newspaper based in New York City[177]
    New York Post, daily newspaper based in New York City[178]

Organizations
U.S. Border Patrol Agents (in the green uniforms) pay tribute to fellow fallen officers during a Law Enforcement memorial service in Washington D.C., 2007

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC[179]
    Atlantic County Republican Committee (NJ)[180]
    Bergen County Republican Organization[104]
    Fiorello LaGuardia Republican Organization[181]
    Latino National Republican Coalition of Rockland County (NY)[182]
    National Black Republican Association[183]
    National Border Patrol Council, largest border patrol union in U.S. (first presidential endorsement in history)[184]
    National Diversity Coalition For Trump[185]
    Nassau County GOP (NY)
    Niagara County GOP (NY)[107]
    New England Police Benevolent Association[186]
    New York Veteran Police Association[187]
    Suffolk County GOP (NY)
    Ocean County GOP (NJ)[188]
    Passaic County Regular Republican Organization[189]
    Pegida UK, anti-Islam group (named after the German group Pegida)[190]
    Proud Of The Blues[191]
    Rent Is Too Damn High Party[192]

Religious leaders

Mark Burns, pastor and co-founder of the South Carolina-based Christian TV network, The NOW Network[193]
    Jerry Falwell, Jr., president of Liberty University[194][195]
    Carl Gallups, Florida pastor and Sandy Hook truther[196][197]
    Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas[198]
    James F. Linzey, ordained minister in the Southern Baptist Convention[199]
    James David Manning, chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church[200]
    Mike Murdock, singer-songwriter, televangelist and pastor of the Wisdom Center ministry[201]
    Darrell Scott, Cleveland-based pastor and now CEO of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump[202]

Celebrities
Actors and comedians
Eastwood in 2007

Kirstie Alley, actress, comedian and spokesmodel[203]
    Scott Baio, actor (previously endorsed Scott Walker)[204]
    Stephen Baldwin, actor, director, and producer[205]
    Gary Busey, actor[206]
    Robert Davi, actor, singer, and director[207]
    Clint Eastwood, actor and director[208]
    Lou Ferrigno, actor and bodybuilder[209]
    Peter Munson Hogan, actor[210]
    Jerry Lewis, comedian, actor, singer, producer, screenwriter, and director[211][212]
    Amy Lindsay, actress and former softcore pornographic film performer[213]
    Sylvester Stallone, American actor, screenwriter, producer, director, and bodybuilder[214]
    Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgian actor, martial artist, screenwriter, film producer, and director[215]
    Jon Voight, actor[216]

Athletes and sports figures
Van Damme in 2010
Holm during a post-fight interview, 2013

Rocky Boiman, former NFL linebacker, talk radio host
    Clay Buchholz, MLB pitcher[217]
    Zeb Colter, professional wrestling manager[218]
    John Daly, professional golfer[219]
    Johnny Damon, retired MLB player[220]
    Ted DiBiase, former professional wrestler[221]
    Mike Ditka, retired NFL player, coach and television commentator[222]
    Bill Elliott, retired NASCAR driver[223]
    Chase Elliott, NASCAR driver[223]
    Hulk Hogan, former professional wrestler[224]
    Holly Holm, professional boxer and UFC fighter[225]
    Lou Holtz, Hall of Fame college football coach[226]
    Richie Incognito, NFL player[227]
    Bob Knight, Hall of Fame college basketball coach[228]
    Jerry Lawler, professional wrestler[229]
    Matt Light, retired NFL offensive tackle[230]
    Nick Mangold, All-Pro NFL center for the New York Jets[231]
    Mark Martin, retired NASCAR driver[232]
    Shawne Merriman, retired NFL linebacker[233]
    Ryan Newman, NASCAR driver[223]
    Paul O'Neill, retired MLB baseball player[220]
    Tito Ortiz, former UFC light-heavyweight champion[234]
    Terrell Owens, retired NFL wide receiver and television personality[235][236]
    Billy Packer, former college basketball player and color analyst[237]
    David Ragan, NASCAR driver[223]
    John Rocker, retired MLB baseball player[238]
    Dennis Rodman, retired professional basketball player and television personality[239][240]
    Rex Ryan, NFL head coach for the Buffalo Bills, also former head coach for the New York Jets[241]
    Chael Sonnen, retired UFC fighter, ESPN commentator and actor[242]
    Latrell Sprewell, retired NBA All-Star basketball player[243]
    Miesha Tate, current UFC women's bantamweight champion[244]
    Mike Tyson, former professional boxer, actor[245]
    Kevin Von Erich, former professional wrestler[246]
    Herschel Walker, retired NFL player and MMA fighter [247]
    Chris Weidman, former UFC middleweight champion[248]

Commentators, writers and columnists
Coulter speaking at CPAC
Milo Yiannopoulos

Conrad Black, Canadian-born British former newspaper publisher and author[249]
    Walter Block, Austrian School economist, anarcho-capitalist theorist, and creator of Libertarians for Trump (previously endorsed Rand Paul)[250]
    Olavo de Carvalho, Brazilian philosopher, political commentator and essayist based in Richmond, VA[251]
    Ann Coulter, political commentator and writer[252]
    Adam Curry, political commentator and former MTV VJ[253][254]
    Lou Dobbs, American television personality, author, and radio host[255]
    Mytheos Holt, senior fellow at the Institute for Liberty and contributor to The Federalist[256][257]
    Scottie Nell Hughes, journalist, author, and chief political commentator for USA Radio Networks[258][259]
    James Hirsen, New York Times bestselling author, commentator, and columnist for Newsmax Media[260][261]
    Rabia Kazan, Turkish author & journalist, also Women's Rights advocate for the International Civil Liberties Alliance and Humans Rights Activist at United Nations[262]
    Dmitri K. Kiselyov, head of government-owned Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today) on channel Rossiya 1[263][264]
    Paul J. Manafort, lobbyist, senior Republican political consultant, former director of the Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions, former consultant to ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych[265][266]
    Kayleigh McEnany, CNN political commentator[267][268][269][270]
    Gavin McInnes, writer, creative director, actor, comedian, and co-founder of Vice Media[271][272]
    Michael Scheuer, political blogger, author and former Chief of the Bin Laden Issue Station[273]
    Hossein Shariatmadari, Iranian conservative journalist and editor-in-chief of Kayhan[274]
    Roger L. Simon, novelist, Academy Award-nominated screenwriter, and former CEO of PJ Media (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)[275]
    Daryush Valizadeh, author, columnist, owner of Return of Kings website[276]
    Diana West, author and columnist[277]
    Milo Yiannopoulos, British journalist and political commentator[278]

Media personalities and socialites
Jesse James in 2007

Dan Bilzerian, professional poker player, media personality[279] (previously endorsed Rand Paul)[280]
    Katrina Campins, Cuban-American, former Apprentice contestant, and Trump International Reality employee[281]
    Wayne Dupree, "The News Ninja," blogger, social media personality, American Conservative Union blogger of the year 2015[282][283]
    Teresa Giudice, television personality from The Real Housewives of New Jersey who worked with Trump on The Celebrity Apprentice[284]
    Jesse James, television personality and former CEO of Austin Speed Shop[285]
    Max Keiser, host of the Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on Russian state media channel RT[286][287]
    Charlotte Laws, television host and author[288]
    Omarosa Manigault, reality television show personality, and Baptist minister[289]
    Trisha Paytas, YouTube personality and entertainer[290]
    Jeanine Pirro, judge, TV show host[291]
    Tila Tequila, model, actress and television personality[292]
    Ivana Trump, ex-wife of the candidate, socialite and former athlete and fashion model[293][294]
    Melania Trump, wife of the candidate, jewelry and watch designer and former fashion model[295]
    Kendra Wilkinson, glamour model, businesswoman, and television personality[296]
    Melissa Young, Miss Wisconsin 2005[297]

Radio hosts
Alex Jones

Jeff Crouere, radio host[298]
    Laura Ingraham, radio host
    Andy Dean, radio host[299]
    John Fredericks, radio host[300]
    Alex Jones, radio host[301] (previously endorsed Rand Paul)[302]
    David Knight, radio host[citation needed]
    Lars Larson, radio host[303][304][305]
    John Phillips, radio host[306]
    Michael Savage, radio host[307][308] (previously endorsed Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Jim Webb)[309][310]

Social and political activists
Stefan Molyneux

Day Gardner founder and President of The National Black Pro Life Union and Associate Director of National Pro-Life Center.[311]
    Jim Gilchrist, leader and co-founder of the Minuteman Project[312]
    Llessa Lyon, Dominican-American research analyst, creator of the group Latinos for Donald Trump
    Jimmy McMillan, former New York City mayoral and New York gubernatorial candidate (Rent Is Too Damn High Party)[192]
    Stefan Molyneux, Canadian blogger, and host of Freedomain Radio, Podcast[313]
    Remy Sheppard, American blogger[314]
    Phyllis Schlafly, conservative activist and founder of the Eagle Forum[315]
    Orly Taitz, dentist, attorney, and prominent leader of birther movement[316]
    Sajid Tarar, Pakistani-American and founder of the group Muslims for Trump[317]
    Imperial Wizard of the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.[318]

Singers and musicians
Kid Rock

Azealia Banks, rapper, singer and songwriter[319]
    Zoltan Bathory, guitarist of Five Finger Death Punch[320]
    Troy Bullock, Country Singer/Songwriter[321]
    Charlie Daniels, singer, songwriter and guitarist[322]
    Jesse Hughes, singer, songwriter and guitarist, best known as frontman of the California-based rock band Eagles of Death Metal[323]
    Loretta Lynn, country music singer-songwriter[324]
    Justin Moore, singer and songwriter[325]
    Wayne Newton, entertainer and singer[326]
    Ted Nugent, musician, singer-songwriter and political activist[327]
    Kid Rock, musician, actor[328] (previously endorsed Ben Carson)[329]
    Kenny Rogers, singer, songwriter, record producer, and member of the Country Music Hall of Fame[330]
    Sergey 'Pauk' Troitsky, leader of Russian thrash metal band Corrosia Metalla[331]

Other

Juanita Broaddrick, former nursing home administrator, accused Bill Clinton of rape[332]
    Matt Erickson, president of Minnesotans for Trump[333]
    Mark "Oz" Geist, member of the security team which responded to the 2012 Benghazi attack, co-author of 13 Hours[334]
    Paula Jones, former Arkansas state employee, accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment[335]

Stephan Miller, former adviser to Sen. Jeff Sessions, senior adviser to the Trump campaign[336]
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders, senior campaign adviser, daughter of former Gov. Mike Huckabee (AR)[337]
    John "TIG" Tiegen, member of the security team which responded to the 2012 Benghazi attack, co-author of 13 Hours[338]
    Old Row, social media page for college students[339]

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 08:44:05 pm »
Primary campaign endorsements
U.S. Senators
Current
Senator Jeff Sessions

Jeff Sessions of Alabama[3][4]

Former

Scott Brown of Massachusetts[5]
    Bob Kasten of Wisconsin[6]

U.S. Representatives
Current
Chairman Jeff Miller
Chairman Bill Shuster

Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania[7] (previously endorsed Rick Santorum)[8]
    Chris Collins of New York[9] (previously endorsed Jeb Bush)[10]
    Kevin Cramer of North Dakota[11]
    Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee[12]
    John Duncan of Tennessee[13]
    Renee Ellmers of North Carolina[14]
    Duncan D. Hunter of California[15]
    Tom Marino of Pennsylvania[16]
    Jeff Miller of Florida, also Chairman of the House Veterans' Affairs Committee[17]
    Tom Reed of New York[18]
    Bill Shuster of Pennsylvania, also Chairman of the House Transportation Committee[17]

Former

Virgil Goode of Virginia (also Constitutional Party presidential nominee in 2012)[19]
    Bob Livingston of Louisiana[20]
    Doug Ose of California[21]

Executive branch officials
Current
Buchanan in 2004

Saba Ahmed, patent attorney at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, Democratic candidate for the 2012 Oregon special Congressional election, and founder and president of the Republican Muslim Coalition.[22][23][24][25][26]

Former

Pat Buchanan, White House Communications Director (1985–1987), senior advisor to Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, author, and columnist[27]
    Jeffrey Lord, White House associate political director for the Reagan administration (1987–1988) and political commentator[28]
    Joseph E. Schmitz, Inspector General of the Department of Defense (2002–2005), former executive with Blackwater Worldwide, and member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign.[29]

Military figures
Mizusawa in 2010

Michael T. Flynn, retired U.S. Lieutenant General, director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (2012–2014), commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign[30]
    Gary L. Harrell, retired as a Major General, former Delta Force commander, and adviser to the Trump campaign[31][32]
    Charles R. Kubic, retired Rear Admiral, former Commander of the 1st Naval Construction Division and 1st Marine Expeditionary Force Engineer Group, president of engineering firm ECC International, LLC, and adviser to the Trump campaign[31][33]
    Bert Mizusawa, U.S. Army Major General, former Deputy Director for Strategic Initiatives, Joint Chiefs of Staff, former commander of the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A), and adviser to the Trump campaign[31][34]
    Robert C. Oaks, retired U.S. Air Force General, commander of Air Training Command and United States Air Forces in Europe (1986–1990), former Senior Vice President of U.S. Airways, and general authority of Mormon Church[35][36]
    Paul E. Vallely, retired U.S. Army Major General, 351st Civil Affairs Commander (1982–1986), former Deputy Commanding General, Pacific Command, co-author of Endgame: The Blueprint for Victory in the War on Terror, and Military Committee Chairman for the Center for Security Policy[37][38][39]

State Governors
Current
Governor Chris Christie

Chris Christie, New Jersey (former 2016 presidential candidate)[40]
    Paul LePage, Maine (previously endorsed Chris Christie)[41]
    Rick Scott, Florida[42]

Territorial Governors

Ralph Torres, Northern Mariana Islands[43]

Former
Jan Brewer
Sarah Palin

Jan Brewer, Arizona[44]
    Mike Huckabee, Arkansas (former 2016 and 2008 presidential candidate)[45]
    Sarah Palin, Alaska (also nominee for Vice President in 2008)[46]

Statewide officials
Current

Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida (previously endorsed Jeb Bush)[47]
    Edward F. Cox, Chairman of the New York Republican State Committee[48]
    Jeff DeWit, State Treasurer of Arizona[49]
    Sue Everhart, Former Chairman of the Georgia Republican Party[50]
    Adrienne Foster, director of the Kansas Hispanic and Latino American Affairs Commission[51]
    Kris Kobach, Secretary of State of Kansas[52]
    Henry McMaster, Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina[53]
    Jesse Singh, chair of Maryland Governor's Association on South Asian Affairs and founder of the group American Sikhs for Trump[54]

Former

André Bauer, Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina[55]
    Bob Corbin, Arizona Attorney General[49]
    Carol Springer, State Treasurer of Arizona[49]

State legislators
Current

Alabama State Representatives: Ed Henry,[56] Jim Carns[57]
    Connecticut State Representative: Anthony D'Amelio[58]
    Florida State Representative: Matt Gaetz[59]
    Georgia State Senators: Burt Jones,[60] Michael Williams[61]
    Iowa State Senator: Brad Zaun[62]
    Massachusetts State Representative: Geoff Diehl[63]
    Michigan State Senators: Jack Brandenburg,[64] and Joe Hune[65]
    Mississippi State Representatives: Becky Currie,[66] Alex Monsour,[66] Joey Fillingane,[66] Margaret Rogers,[66] Gary Chism,[66] Charles Busby,[66] Jeff Hale,[66] Randy Patterson,[66] Gary Staples[66]
    Nevada State Assemblyman: Brent A. Jones[67]
    New Hampshire State Representatives:Fred Doucette,[68][69][70] Werner Horn,[71][72] Joe Pitre,[71][72] Stephen Stepanek (Deputy Majority Leader),[68][70][73][74] Dan Tamburello,[71][72] Joshua Whitehouse[75][76] Robert Fisher[77]
    New Jersey State Senators: Michael J. Doherty,[78] Joe Pennacchio[79]
    Two Members of the New York Assembly: David DiPietro,[80] Bill Nojay[80]
    Oklahoma State Representatives: Mike Christian,[81] John R. Bennett,[81]
    Oklahoma State Senators: Ralph Shortey,[81] Mark Allen[81]
    Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Vereb[82]
    Rhode Island State Representative: Joseph A. Trillo[83]
    South Carolina State Representative: James H. Merrill (former Majority Leader)[84][85]
    Utah State Representative: Greg Hughes (Speaker)[86]
    Washington State Senators: Don Benton[87]
    West Virginia State Senators: Donna J. Boley, Mark R. Maynard[88]
    West Virginia State Delegates: Randy Smith, Ron Walters, Brad White, Ray Canterbury, Joshua Nelson[88]

Former

Arizona State Senators: Lori Klein,[49] Robert Blendu,[49] Thayer Verschoor[49]
    Idaho State Representative: Phil Hart[89]
    Louisiana State Representative: Stephen L. Gunn (Independent)[90]
    Louisiana State Senator: Troy Hebert[91]
    New Hampshire State Senator: Richard Ferdinand[92]
    New Hampshire State Representatives: Jenn Coffey,[93] Lou Gargiulo,[94] Paula Johnson[93]
    Oklahoma State Representative Mike Turner[81]
    South Carolina State Senators: John Russell (also former representative and son of former Democratic Governor Donald S. Russell),[84][85] Jake Knotts[95]
    West Virginia State Senator: Vic Sprouse[88] * West Virginia House of Delegates: Rusty Webb (R) Kanawha County

Mayors and other municipal or county leaders
Current
Arpaio speaking in Phoenix, 2011
Rudy Giuliani giving a speech on November 8, 2009

Joe Arpaio, sheriff of Maricopa County[96][97]
    Joseph Borelli, Council member for the 51st District of the New York City Council[98]
    Mary Hawkins Butler, Mayor of Madison, Mississippi[99]
    Jim Campbell, Chairman of the Greenwich Republican Town Committee[100]
    Thomas J. Coyne Jr., Democratic Mayor of Brook Park, Ohio[101]
    Tom Dadey, Republican Party chairman of Onondaga County, New York[102]
    Arnaldo Ferraro, Republican Party chairman of Kings County, New York[103]
    Margaret Frontera, member of the Bergen County Republican Organization convention committee[104]
    Lawrence Garvey, Republican Party chairman of Rockland County, New York[105]
    Nghi Ho, school board members of Alief, Houston, financial services business owner, member of the Texas Asian Republican Caucus.[106]
    Tim Howard, Erie County Sheriff[80]
    Scott Kiedrowski, Republican Party chairman of Niagara County, New York[107]
    Nicholas A. Langworthy, Republican Party chairman of Erie County, New York[108][109]
    John J. LaValle, Republican Party chairman of Suffolk County, New York[110]
    Ed Mangano, County Executive of Nassau County, New York[110]
    Van Mobley, Village President of Thiensville, Wisconsin[111]
    Joseph Mondello, Republican Party chairman of Nassau County, New York[112]
    Hal Moroz, Georgia county judge and city chief judge[113][114]
    Bill Reilich, Supervisor of the Town of Greece[80]
    Corey Stewart, Chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors[115]
    Rodney Strange, Republican Party chairman of Chemung County, New York[116]
    Keith Summey, Mayor of North Charleston, South Carolina[117]

Former

Ronald Castorina Jr, GOP Staten Island Board of Elections Commissioner, 2016 Republican candidate for the New York State Assembly from the 62nd District.[118]
    Richard DeNapoli, Republican Party chairman of Broward County, Florida[119]
    Greg Edwards, former Chautauqua County Executive[80]
    Charles Evers, former Mayor of Fayette, Mississippi, civil rights activist and brother of the late (first black mayor of Mississippi) Medgar Evers[120]
    Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City, New York[121]
    Vincent Ignizio, Council member for the 51st District of the New York City Council[118]
    Tom Leppert, former Mayor of Dallas, Texas[122]
    Bruce LeVell, Republican Party chairman of Gwinnett County, Georgia[123]
    Julio Martinez (as well as his wife Xiomara), Mayor of Hialeah, Florida[124]

Businesspeople
Peña in China, 2009
Robertson in 2006

Anand Ahuja, New York-based attorney, vice president of Indian-Americans for Trump 2016[125]
    Thomas J. Barrack, Jr., Founder and Chairman of Colony Capital[126]
    Andrew Beal, Founder and Chairman of Beal Bank[126]
    Edward Bourke, Australian teenager, chairman and CEO of the Saving the Lion Foundation[127]
    Bernie Ecclestone, Formula One Group Chief Executive[128]
    Marc Faber, Swiss investor[129]
    Brian France, CEO and Chairman of NASCAR[130]
    Harold Hamm, billionaire, entrepreneur, and oil and gas industry pioneer[131]
    Carl Icahn, billionaire activist investor[132][133]
    Keith Kellogg, former lieutenant general in the U.S. Army, executive vice president of Virginia-based intelligence and information technology consulting firm CACI International, member of foreign policy advising committee for Trump's campaign[29]
    Robert Kiyosaki, businessman and author (authored two business books with the candidate)[134]
    Charles Kushner, real estate developer and co-owner of Kushner Properties[135]
    Jared Kushner, co-owner of Kushner Properties, owner of The New York Observer, son-in-law of the candidate[135]
    Kenneth A. Lanci, businessman and philanthropist (also 2013 Democratic candidate for Mayor of Cleveland)[136]
    Nancy Mace, businesswoman and author[137]
    Carter Page, former Merrill Lynch employee, founder and managing partner of Global Energy Capital, former fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, and member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign[29]
    Carl Paladino, real estate mogul, Chairman of the Ellicott Development Co., Buffalo Public Schools board of education member, 2010 New York gubernatorial candidate[138]
    George Papadopoulos, director at London Center of International Law Practice, former adviser to Ben Carson's presidential campaign, former research fellow at the a conservative Washington-based think tank The Hudson Institute, and member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign
    Daniel S. Peña, Sr. businessman, entrepreneur, mentor, and business coach[139]
    Kendal Prewett, owner of B&P Enterprises Inc.[140]
    Jon Reynolds, president of Charter Financial Services[141]
    Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander, star of Duck Dynasty[142] (previously endorsed Bobby Jindal)[143]
    Wayne Allyn Root, businessman, politician, television and radio personality (and Libertarian Party nominee for Vice President in 2008)[144]
    Phil Ruffin, businessman and partner of Trump Hotel Las Vegas[145]
    Dan Scavino, former executive vice president and general manager at the Trump Organization, social media director for the Trump campaign[146]
    Paul Teutul, Sr. Co. founder of Orange County Choppers[147]
    Luke Thorburn, financial adviser and Goldman Sachs employee[148][149]
    Donald Trump Jr., businessman, son of the candidate[150]
    Eric Trump, businessman and philanthropist, son of the candidate[151]
    Ivanka Trump, businesswoman, writer, and former model, daughter of the candidate[152]
    Dana White, president of Ultimate Fighting Championship[153]
    Steve Wynn, billionaire business magnate, CEO of Wynn Resorts Limited[154]
    Wirt Yerger III, business leader[155]

University and academic figures
Current

A.D. Amar, business professor at Seton Hall University and president of Indian-Americans for Trump 2016[125]
    Peter Navarro, Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine[156]
    Walid Phares, Lebanese-born American professor at the National Defense University and Daniel Morgan Academy in Washington, member of the foreign policy advising committee for the Trump campaign[29]

Former
Ben Carson in 2015

Ben Carson, retired Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon and former 2016 presidential candidate[157]
    Kent Gray, former member of the Board of Trustees for Lincoln Land Community College, Illinois, and state director for Trump's presidential campaign[158]

International political figures
Wilders in 2014

Filip Dewinter, Belgian politician, Flemish MP and member of the Flemish nationalist Vlaams Belang[159]
    Alexander Dugin, Russian political scientist, author of The Foundations of Geopolitics and The Fourth Political Theory and member of the Russian nationalist Eurasia Party[160]
    Nigel Farage, leader of the Eurosceptic UK Independence Party[161]
    Jayda Fransen, Deputy Leader of the nationalist Britain First party[162]
    Paul Golding, British politician, leader of the nationalist Britain First party[159]
    Tom Van Grieken, Belgian politician, Flemish MP and leader of the Flemish nationalist Vlaams Belang[163][164]
    Nick Griffin, British politician, former MEP, and former leader of the nationalist British National Party (BNP)[165]
    Petr Hampl, Czech politician, member of Dawn - National Coalition[166]
    Martin Konvička, Czech politician, member of Dawn - National Coalition[166]
    Mark Latham, Australian politician, former MP, former Leader of the Opposition, author of Civilising Global Capital, and member and former leader of the social democratic Australian Labor Party[167]
    Jean-Marie Le Pen, French politician, MEP, founder and former leader of the souverainist Front National[168]
    Miroslav Lidínský, Czech politician, leader of Dawn - National Coalition[15]
    Robert Ménard, French independent politician (supported by the Front National) and Mayor of Béziers, France[159]
    Mischaël Modrikamen, Belgian politician, vice-president of the Alliance for Direct Democracy in Europe, publisher of Le Peuple magazine, and leader of the conservative liberal People's Party[169]
    Ilias Panagiotaros, Greek politician, MP, and member of the nationalist and Metaxist Golden Dawn party[170]
    Matteo Salvini, Italian politician, MEP, leader of the secessionist Lega Nord[171]
    Vojislav Šešelj, Serbian politician, former Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia, founder and president of Serbian Radical Party[172]
    Geert Wilders, Dutch politician, MP, and leader of the national liberal Party for Freedom[173]

Newspapers/Magazines

Conservative Action Report, South Carolina-based newsletter[174][175]
    National Enquirer, supermarket tabloid[176]
    New York Observer, weekly newspaper based in New York City[177]
    New York Post, daily newspaper based in New York City[178]

Organizations
U.S. Border Patrol Agents (in the green uniforms) pay tribute to fellow fallen officers during a Law Enforcement memorial service in Washington D.C., 2007

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC[179]
    Atlantic County Republican Committee (NJ)[180]
    Bergen County Republican Organization[104]
    Fiorello LaGuardia Republican Organization[181]
    Latino National Republican Coalition of Rockland County (NY)[182]
    National Black Republican Association[183]
    National Border Patrol Council, largest border patrol union in U.S. (first presidential endorsement in history)[184]
    National Diversity Coalition For Trump[185]
    Nassau County GOP (NY)
    Niagara County GOP (NY)[107]
    New England Police Benevolent Association[186]
    New York Veteran Police Association[187]
    Suffolk County GOP (NY)
    Ocean County GOP (NJ)[188]
    Passaic County Regular Republican Organization[189]
    Pegida UK, anti-Islam group (named after the German group Pegida)[190]
    Proud Of The Blues[191]
    Rent Is Too Damn High Party[192]

Religious leaders

Mark Burns, pastor and co-founder of the South Carolina-based Christian TV network, The NOW Network[193]
    Jerry Falwell, Jr., president of Liberty University[194][195]
    Carl Gallups, Florida pastor and Sandy Hook truther[196][197]
    Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas[198]
    James F. Linzey, ordained minister in the Southern Baptist Convention[199]
    James David Manning, chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church[200]
    Mike Murdock, singer-songwriter, televangelist and pastor of the Wisdom Center ministry[201]
    Darrell Scott, Cleveland-based pastor and now CEO of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump[202]

Celebrities
Actors and comedians
Eastwood in 2007

Kirstie Alley, actress, comedian and spokesmodel[203]
    Scott Baio, actor (previously endorsed Scott Walker)[204]
    Stephen Baldwin, actor, director, and producer[205]
    Gary Busey, actor[206]
    Robert Davi, actor, singer, and director[207]
    Clint Eastwood, actor and director[208]
    Lou Ferrigno, actor and bodybuilder[209]
    Peter Munson Hogan, actor[210]
    Jerry Lewis, comedian, actor, singer, producer, screenwriter, and director[211][212]
    Amy Lindsay, actress and former softcore pornographic film performer[213]
    Sylvester Stallone, American actor, screenwriter, producer, director, and bodybuilder[214]
    Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgian actor, martial artist, screenwriter, film producer, and director[215]
    Jon Voight, actor[216]

Athletes and sports figures
Van Damme in 2010
Holm during a post-fight interview, 2013

Rocky Boiman, former NFL linebacker, talk radio host
    Clay Buchholz, MLB pitcher[217]
    Zeb Colter, professional wrestling manager[218]
    John Daly, professional golfer[219]
    Johnny Damon, retired MLB player[220]
    Ted DiBiase, former professional wrestler[221]
    Mike Ditka, retired NFL player, coach and television commentator[222]
    Bill Elliott, retired NASCAR driver[223]
    Chase Elliott, NASCAR driver[223]
    Hulk Hogan, former professional wrestler[224]
    Holly Holm, professional boxer and UFC fighter[225]
    Lou Holtz, Hall of Fame college football coach[226]
    Richie Incognito, NFL player[227]
    Bob Knight, Hall of Fame college basketball coach[228]
    Jerry Lawler, professional wrestler[229]
    Matt Light, retired NFL offensive tackle[230]
    Nick Mangold, All-Pro NFL center for the New York Jets[231]
    Mark Martin, retired NASCAR driver[232]
    Shawne Merriman, retired NFL linebacker[233]
    Ryan Newman, NASCAR driver[223]
    Paul O'Neill, retired MLB baseball player[220]
    Tito Ortiz, former UFC light-heavyweight champion[234]
    Terrell Owens, retired NFL wide receiver and television personality[235][236]
    Billy Packer, former college basketball player and color analyst[237]
    David Ragan, NASCAR driver[223]
    John Rocker, retired MLB baseball player[238]
    Dennis Rodman, retired professional basketball player and television personality[239][240]
    Rex Ryan, NFL head coach for the Buffalo Bills, also former head coach for the New York Jets[241]
    Chael Sonnen, retired UFC fighter, ESPN commentator and actor[242]
    Latrell Sprewell, retired NBA All-Star basketball player[243]
    Miesha Tate, current UFC women's bantamweight champion[244]
    Mike Tyson, former professional boxer, actor[245]
    Kevin Von Erich, former professional wrestler[246]
    Herschel Walker, retired NFL player and MMA fighter [247]
    Chris Weidman, former UFC middleweight champion[248]

Commentators, writers and columnists
Coulter speaking at CPAC
Milo Yiannopoulos

Conrad Black, Canadian-born British former newspaper publisher and author[249]
    Walter Block, Austrian School economist, anarcho-capitalist theorist, and creator of Libertarians for Trump (previously endorsed Rand Paul)[250]
    Olavo de Carvalho, Brazilian philosopher, political commentator and essayist based in Richmond, VA[251]
    Ann Coulter, political commentator and writer[252]
    Adam Curry, political commentator and former MTV VJ[253][254]
    Lou Dobbs, American television personality, author, and radio host[255]
    Mytheos Holt, senior fellow at the Institute for Liberty and contributor to The Federalist[256][257]
    Scottie Nell Hughes, journalist, author, and chief political commentator for USA Radio Networks[258][259]
    James Hirsen, New York Times bestselling author, commentator, and columnist for Newsmax Media[260][261]
    Rabia Kazan, Turkish author & journalist, also Women's Rights advocate for the International Civil Liberties Alliance and Humans Rights Activist at United Nations[262]
    Dmitri K. Kiselyov, head of government-owned Russian news agency Rossiya Segodnya (Russia Today) on channel Rossiya 1[263][264]
    Paul J. Manafort, lobbyist, senior Republican political consultant, former director of the Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions, former consultant to ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych[265][266]
    Kayleigh McEnany, CNN political commentator[267][268][269][270]
    Gavin McInnes, writer, creative director, actor, comedian, and co-founder of Vice Media[271][272]
    Michael Scheuer, political blogger, author and former Chief of the Bin Laden Issue Station[273]
    Hossein Shariatmadari, Iranian conservative journalist and editor-in-chief of Kayhan[274]
    Roger L. Simon, novelist, Academy Award-nominated screenwriter, and former CEO of PJ Media (previously endorsed Marco Rubio)[275]
    Daryush Valizadeh, author, columnist, owner of Return of Kings website[276]
    Diana West, author and columnist[277]
    Milo Yiannopoulos, British journalist and political commentator[278]

Media personalities and socialites
Jesse James in 2007

Dan Bilzerian, professional poker player, media personality[279] (previously endorsed Rand Paul)[280]
    Katrina Campins, Cuban-American, former Apprentice contestant, and Trump International Reality employee[281]
    Wayne Dupree, "The News Ninja," blogger, social media personality, American Conservative Union blogger of the year 2015[282][283]
    Teresa Giudice, television personality from The Real Housewives of New Jersey who worked with Trump on The Celebrity Apprentice[284]
    Jesse James, television personality and former CEO of Austin Speed Shop[285]
    Max Keiser, host of the Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast on Russian state media channel RT[286][287]
    Charlotte Laws, television host and author[288]
    Omarosa Manigault, reality television show personality, and Baptist minister[289]
    Trisha Paytas, YouTube personality and entertainer[290]
    Jeanine Pirro, judge, TV show host[291]
    Tila Tequila, model, actress and television personality[292]
    Ivana Trump, ex-wife of the candidate, socialite and former athlete and fashion model[293][294]
    Melania Trump, wife of the candidate, jewelry and watch designer and former fashion model[295]
    Kendra Wilkinson, glamour model, businesswoman, and television personality[296]
    Melissa Young, Miss Wisconsin 2005[297]

Radio hosts
Alex Jones

Jeff Crouere, radio host[298]
    Laura Ingraham, radio host
    Andy Dean, radio host[299]
    John Fredericks, radio host[300]
    Alex Jones, radio host[301] (previously endorsed Rand Paul)[302]
    David Knight, radio host[citation needed]
    Lars Larson, radio host[303][304][305]
    John Phillips, radio host[306]
    Michael Savage, radio host[307][308] (previously endorsed Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Jim Webb)[309][310]

Social and political activists
Stefan Molyneux

Day Gardner founder and President of The National Black Pro Life Union and Associate Director of National Pro-Life Center.[311]
    Jim Gilchrist, leader and co-founder of the Minuteman Project[312]
    Llessa Lyon, Dominican-American research analyst, creator of the group Latinos for Donald Trump
    Jimmy McMillan, former New York City mayoral and New York gubernatorial candidate (Rent Is Too Damn High Party)[192]
    Stefan Molyneux, Canadian blogger, and host of Freedomain Radio, Podcast[313]
    Remy Sheppard, American blogger[314]
    Phyllis Schlafly, conservative activist and founder of the Eagle Forum[315]
    Orly Taitz, dentist, attorney, and prominent leader of birther movement[316]
    Sajid Tarar, Pakistani-American and founder of the group Muslims for Trump[317]
    Imperial Wizard of the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.[318]

Singers and musicians
Kid Rock

Azealia Banks, rapper, singer and songwriter[319]
    Zoltan Bathory, guitarist of Five Finger Death Punch[320]
    Troy Bullock, Country Singer/Songwriter[321]
    Charlie Daniels, singer, songwriter and guitarist[322]
    Jesse Hughes, singer, songwriter and guitarist, best known as frontman of the California-based rock band Eagles of Death Metal[323]
    Loretta Lynn, country music singer-songwriter[324]
    Justin Moore, singer and songwriter[325]
    Wayne Newton, entertainer and singer[326]
    Ted Nugent, musician, singer-songwriter and political activist[327]
    Kid Rock, musician, actor[328] (previously endorsed Ben Carson)[329]
    Kenny Rogers, singer, songwriter, record producer, and member of the Country Music Hall of Fame[330]
    Sergey 'Pauk' Troitsky, leader of Russian thrash metal band Corrosia Metalla[331]

Other

Juanita Broaddrick, former nursing home administrator, accused Bill Clinton of rape[332]
    Matt Erickson, president of Minnesotans for Trump[333]
    Mark "Oz" Geist, member of the security team which responded to the 2012 Benghazi attack, co-author of 13 Hours[334]
    Paula Jones, former Arkansas state employee, accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment[335]

Stephan Miller, former adviser to Sen. Jeff Sessions, senior adviser to the Trump campaign[336]
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders, senior campaign adviser, daughter of former Gov. Mike Huckabee (AR)[337]
    John "TIG" Tiegen, member of the security team which responded to the 2012 Benghazi attack, co-author of 13 Hours[338]
    Old Row, social media page for college students[339]
Very good work A-Lert!

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 08:59:45 pm »

No... that's a myth. The dems have absolutely no fear of Trump.  To them, getting the chance to run against Trump is the sweetest of dreams come true. 

A-Lert

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 09:07:29 pm »
No... that's a myth. The dems have absolutely no fear of Trump.  To them, getting the chance to run against Trump is the sweetest of dreams come true.

No myth whatsoever. Trump is going to decimate Hillary and the demonrats. Hillary will be eviscerated.

http://api.wnd.com/2016/05/trumps-right-hillary-is-crooked/