Author Topic: Here are some photos of Rafael Cruz throughout history that the National Enquirer missed  (Read 778 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Don't tell Donald...

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/05/03/here-are-some-photos-of-rafael-cruz-throughout-history-that-the-national-enquirer-missed/

Offline musiclady

HA!  Those are hilarious!!   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline musiclady

Celebrating the death of conservatism and the victory of Hillary Clinton.

Wow.........I never thought I'd see you do that, Fishrrman.......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Celebrating the death of conservatism and the victory of Hillary Clinton.

Wow.........I never thought I'd see you do that, Fishrrman.......
I can see it. Cruz is Hispanic and Hillary is white, and he's the most explicitly racist guy on the board.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

I can see it. Cruz is Hispanic and Hillary is white, and he's the most explicitly racist guy on the board.

Makes one wonder..........