Author Topic: Fiorina drops like Cruz polls  (Read 637 times)

HAPPY2BME

Fiorina drops like Cruz polls
« on: May 02, 2016, 05:20:24 pm »

HAPPY2BME

Re: Fiorina drops like Cruz polls
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 05:20:39 pm »
omg

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 05:25:02 pm »
Apparently, Ted didn't see the fall.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 05:28:44 pm »
It is hard to tell if he did or didn't . Hope she is OK.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:31:16 pm by flowers »

A-Lert

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 05:30:22 pm »

Indiana will pretty much wrap it up for Trump.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 02:48:11 am »
Indiana will pretty much wrap it up for Trump.

===========================

The billionaire also criticized Cruz for not helping Carly Fiorina, Cruz’s vice presidential candidate, when she fell off the stage at a campaign event.

“Carly is perfectly nice. By the way, she fell off the stage the other day, did anybody see that?” Trump said to the crowd. “And Cruz didn’t do anything! Even I would have helped her, ok?”

Trump said it was “the weirdest thing.”

“They showed it to me coming in. I said, ‘Wow, that’s really cruel.’ She fell off. She just went down,” Trump described. “She went down right in front of him and he was talking, he kept talking!”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/02/fred-hammer-williamson-endorses-donald-trump-love-people-hit-hard/

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 03:32:08 am »
I hope you realize that if Trumps gets this, the country will officially break into three camps: liberals, populists, and conservatives. Many conservatives like me will probably just decide to go politically Galt, realizing that we'll be fighting against two different types of liars with huge bullhorns.

At some point, you simply disengage.

I hope you can hold it together with whatever coalition the Trumpettes manage to cobble together. I hope you can stomach the coalition's demands in the end.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

A-Lert

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 05:02:15 am »
I hope you realize that if Trumps gets this, the country will officially break into three camps: liberals, populists, and conservatives. Many conservatives like me will probably just decide to go politically Galt, realizing that we'll be fighting against two different types of liars with huge bullhorns.

I hope you can hold it together with whatever coalition the Trumpettes manage to cobble together. I hope you can stomach the coalition's demands in the end.

Ronald Reagan (the big tent) said, paraphrazing, 'The party and support can't be built through subtraction.' Will the GOP ever learn?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 06:01:30 am »

Oh, I'll be disengaging alright. It's called Belize. Others will be heading there or Costa Rica after the tariff wars start and the economy collapses.

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 07:48:00 am »
Oh, I'll be disengaging alright. It's called Belize. Others will be heading there or Costa Rica after the tariff wars start and the economy collapses.

He'll be a president, not a dictator.  I believe that Congress will have a say in Trump's tariffs.

I think that IF Trump is elected president that whatever congress is in control, dems or repubs, will make his presidency a living hell.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson