Author Topic: The Four Principles of Trumpaganda  (Read 7848 times)

Offline DrewsDad

Re: The Four Principles of Trumpaganda
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2016, 11:14:46 pm »
Like the little boy that said 'Cruz Sucks' .  Heard that one on Rush today.

400+ posts?

LonestarDream, you registered the same time as I did and you really hit the ground running.
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2016, 11:24:04 pm »
400+ posts?

LonestarDream, you registered the same time as I did and you really hit the ground running.

Most of that is the welcome thread and the pa delegate analysis thread.

Mostly concerned that old friends get back together
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2016, 12:04:57 am »
I'm glad you see the moral collapse of this once-great nation is something worth laughing about, RiV.

So... do you like the picture?  I think it's fabulous!! 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2016, 12:07:49 am »
No.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2016, 12:08:13 am »

Trump and his H1-B import.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2016, 03:05:45 am »
Since you asked, feel free to comment on the PA delegate thread.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,203475.0.html

400+ posts?

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2016, 04:37:14 am »
That is the true tragedy of the bully. Not merely that they prey on their victims. Nor merely that they prey on us to prey on their victims. But that in creating social ecologies of predator and prey, they diminish and reduce us, to stunted caricatures of our better selves.

This is the gist of it.  Using Freudian terminology, Trump is cotton candy for the id.  He appeals to the reptile brain and its instinct toward aggression, by using the simplest possible language and appealing to the basest of our inclinations.  Trump browbeats the super-ego into submission through intimidation and threats.  For those of us who have spent our lifetimes trying to elevate the civilization through education, it is disheartening to see. 

Trump's success is a direct result of the massive dumbing-down of our society, and its burgeoning and predictable requisite need for a tyrant.

Thank you. Trump hasn't tapped into anger, he has fomented an irrational anger that is giving way to hate.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

A-Lert

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2016, 05:16:16 am »
Thank you. Trump hasn't tapped into anger, he has fomented an irrational anger that is giving way to hate.

I'm a Trump supporter, one of the few remaining here and I don't hate.

Offline washi

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2016, 06:16:12 am »
Boy, you Cruzers sure are smart!  That's why you're WINNING!......oh....wait....

Keep it up with your insults and your breathtaking tone-deafedness - it just makes Trump go higher and higher!  Woo-Hoo!!!

Pretty soon - he'll have enough numbers to go to the convention and win on the first ballot.  We don't need no stinkin' second ballots!!

Cruz is crashing - watch him while you can - you might not get too many more chances to see him before he and Glenn Beck go off together for a much needed "rest".  Someplace with lots of Cheetos and someone will always help pick you up when you fall.....a happy place!

Make comments about my intelligence all y'all want to - because I'm a Trump supporter - but, at least I know how to pick a winner!

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

I think this pretty much proves the article's point.
Any organization not explicitly conservative will turn liberal over time.

Offline Nickname

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2016, 08:02:01 am »
This is for all the anti-Trumpers here who think the Donald doesn't have a specific and detailed jobs plan:

The person who invents a Trump Decoder Ring will be RICH!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2016, 09:05:28 am »
This is for all the anti-Trumpers here who think the Donald doesn't have a specific and detailed jobs plan:

That quote is so typical of Trump speak.  No wonder he won't debate Cruz.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

A-Lert

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2016, 09:18:00 am »
That quote is so typical of Trump speak.  No wonder he won't debate Cruz.

A good speaker doesn't necessarily equate to a good leader, motivator or POTUS. There are plenty of silver-tongued lawyers, con men and politicians.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2016, 09:39:33 am »
Notice, Trump never takes on anybody about policy, because he can't.

I completely agree, and that lack of policy understanding will most unfortunately become manifest when Her Infernal Malevolence exposes him during the debates.  That was where Cruz fell short... he should have directly challenged Trump to actually give some definitive details of how he thinks he's going to build the wall, deport the illegals and ban muslims when approval and funding appropriations must pass muster in a far less friendly House and what very likely will be a Chuck Shumer-led Senate.

A-Lert

A-Lert

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2016, 11:10:34 am »
http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/michael-savage-obama-will-sabotage-economy-on-way-out/

Savage cited the new Rasmussen poll of likely voters showing Trump with a 41-39 lead over Clinton nationally.

“And this is only an early poll,” Savage noted on his show Monday. “I said a long time ago that when it comes down to Trump vs. Clinton, he would win by a landslide, 60-40, 59-41, something like that.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/michael-savage-obama-will-sabotage-economy-on-way-out/#UjrfGxvRSjrEqIvf.99

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2016, 11:22:21 am »

That reminds me of something President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would say.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2016, 12:43:48 pm »
That reminds me of something President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would say.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DrewsDad

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2016, 03:25:33 pm »
Savage cited the new Rasmussen poll of likely voters showing Trump with a 41-39 lead over Clinton nationally.
The Rasmussen poll looks like an outlier for now with Trump still down by an average of 6.2 points. 
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html
"Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution."
- Cruz - The Consistent Constitutional Conservative

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2016, 03:33:53 pm »
The Rasmussen poll looks like an outlier for now with Trump still down by an average of 6.2 points. 
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_presidential_race.html

Rasmussen is notoriously unreliable these days:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,204593.0.html

A-Lert

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2016, 07:16:42 pm »
Rasmussen is notoriously unreliable these days:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,204593.0.html

To you, any poll showing Trump leading is unreliable.  :silly: Get used to President Trump.

Offline flowers

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2016, 07:22:30 pm »
To you, any poll showing Trump leading is unreliable.  :silly: Get used to President Trump.
Dang you didn't get that last memo I see. Any poll helping Trump is not a valid site.  :laugh:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2016, 07:25:38 pm »

As you can see from the examples provided (if you bothered to click the link), Rasmussen has been unreliable for a very long time.  Their methodolgy is questionable.

A-Lert

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2016, 07:52:22 pm »
As you can see from the examples provided (if you bothered to click the link), Rasmussen has been unreliable for a very long time.  Their methodolgy is questionable.

Any poll showing Trump leading, close or gaining is unreliable to the anti/neverTrumps. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2016, 05:09:47 am »

Isn't that nuts?  That is what he says about everything.  Nothing and people flock to their god.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.