Author Topic: The Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Spy, and Superhero Genre  (Read 96854 times)

Online kevindavis

Re: The Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Spy, and Superhero Genre
« Reply #1775 on: April 13, 2018, 08:15:52 PM »
Well I'm watching the Lost in Space remake and it is good.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #1776 on: April 13, 2018, 08:35:44 PM »
Just saw an ad for the new season of Colony in a few weeks.

I have so many shows I need to catch up on. I've only seen the first season but I liked it.

Online kevindavis

« Reply #1777 on: April 14, 2018, 05:49:59 PM »
Well, I just finished watching the Lost in Space remake and I enjoyed it.  All I'm saying no talking carrots or space hippies.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline GtHawk

• Wake me up when the world is sane again!
« Reply #1778 on: April 14, 2018, 10:31:02 PM »
Well, I just finished watching the Lost in Space remake and I enjoyed it.  All I'm saying no talking carrots or space hippies.
Sounds good, I'll have to make time to watch it. Now if only we could get rid of our , it's at least as ridiculous as the other and scarier.
I don't believe in If anymore, If is for children.

Online RoosGirl

« Reply #1779 on: April 16, 2018, 12:32:25 AM »
The 50 Best Fantasy Books of the 21st Century (So Far)

While fantastical stories have been around since before the written word, they’ve gone in and out of fashion throughout history. But the 21st century has been a particularly fruitful time of fantasy literature, with J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series ushering in an era of both publishers willing to take a chance on new fantasy writers and readers opening themselves up to worlds of magic. Many readers have worked their way back from movies like the Lord of the Rings franchise or TV series like Game of Thrones to their fantasy novel origins, seeking out new authors after devouring J.R.R. Tolkien and G.R.R. Martin’s books.

If you’re looking for your new, favorite fantasy saga, we’ve got you covered. We’ve gathered Paste editors and writers to compile a list of our favorite books in the genre, ranging from high fantasy worlds with distinct systems of magic to simple fantastical fables to urban fantasies filled with characters ripped right out of own realities.

This list boasts everything from Young Adult novels brimming with magic and violence to high fantasy epics chronicling war and drama. We’ve limited our picks to two books per author, and these books include entries in multi-volume series, standalone novels and a collection of short stories. Nearly 150 titles received at least one vote, but we’ve narrowed it down 50 books we recommend without reservation.

List at: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/04/the-50-best-fantasy-novels-of-the-21st-century.html?a=1
Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Online kevindavis

« Reply #1780 on: April 19, 2018, 07:49:49 AM »
As usual The Expanse was great. Where in the hell do they find the writers??
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
« Reply #1781 on: April 19, 2018, 01:04:31 PM »
The final Deadpool trailer is out.

http://collider.com/new-deadpool-2-trailer/

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #1782 on: April 21, 2018, 03:55:16 AM »
The final Deadpool trailer is out.

http://collider.com/new-deadpool-2-trailer/
Awesome.  Between Avengers and Deadpool this month is going to be incredible.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
« Reply #1783 on: April 21, 2018, 11:16:17 AM »
I just finished Lost in Space. It was very good and I really recommend it.

Online Sanguine

« Reply #1784 on: April 21, 2018, 11:18:54 AM »
As usual The Expanse was great. Where in the hell do they find the writers??

I just watched it last night, and agree, it was great.
There are no safe spaces in real life.   - LMAO

Walk in Wisdom
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

But the noble make noble plans, and by noble deeds they stand.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #1785 on: April 21, 2018, 08:58:59 PM »
Awesome.  Between Avengers and Deadpool this month is going to be incredible.

June is going to be really Incredible!

! No longer available
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online kevindavis

« Reply #1786 on: April 21, 2018, 09:19:52 PM »
Well I just saw Alien Covenant, and I think they need to give the Alien franchise a rest.
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Online kevindavis

« Reply #1787 on: April 22, 2018, 12:45:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCC0zMqPhsA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCC0zMqPhsA</a>
To Clear things up...

Mueller is a Republican

Get it!!!!

- Ronald Reagan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf