Author Topic: Spilling the Beans on Katrina Pierson  (Read 2516 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Spilling the Beans on Katrina Pierson
« on: March 27, 2016, 09:08:34 pm »
Former coworker and friend reveals why he thinks Katrina Pierson is behind Ted and Heidi Cruz attacks and reveals a lot about how she acted when she worked for Cruz.

What do you do when you are snubbed by Ted Cruz? You go work for the anti-Cruz and attempt to ruin him and his wife evidently.

Katrina Pierson has proven she will stop at nothing to get herself into the spotlight. Where once I thought she was a smart, sassy woman who had pulled herself up by her bootstraps, I now pity the bizarre, plastic caricature she has become. This is not the Katrina Pierson I knew.....

//snip//

.....Pierson spent her time as a volunteer on Cruz's Senate campaign, attempting to make herself look far more important to him than she actually was. She played the part well, making sure someone took photos of her the handful of times she ever met him. It's what shallow people do just so they can appear important.

The more I got to know Pierson, the more I saw her vindictive side. This whole nonsense about Cruz, affairs and dirt on Heidi Cruz all stem from the little snotty chick who has temper tantrums and holds massive grudges......

http://befuddledbytheclowns.blogspot.nl/2016/03/spilling-beans-on-katrina-pierson.html?m=1

Offline ABX

Re: Spilling the Beans on Katrina Pierson
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 09:11:53 pm »
A LOT of interesting info at the source including photos and screenshots of IMs and emails.

A-Lert

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 09:49:00 pm »
Former coworker and friend reveals why he thinks Katrina Pierson is behind Ted and Heidi Cruz attacks and reveals a lot about how she acted when she worked for Cruz.

These "gossip" articles are kind of pathetic, don't you think? What happened with the reporter who claimed she was assaulted by a Trump person or the one who claimed Trump told her she was beautiful?

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 10:07:00 pm »
Pierson is, literally, a nut case:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-spokeswomans-twitter-history-is-a-goldmine-of-embarrassment/

http://www.texasobserver.org/katrina-pierson-bubble-bursts/

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/12-craziest-things-about-trumps-spokeswoman-katrina-pierson

http://www.snopes.com/pierson-obama-half-breed/

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/trump-spokeswoman-katrina-pierson-has-a-long-history-of-outrageously-racist-tweets/

I followed her on FB when she was a nobody North Texas political activist and was in the same circles I was in. I remember unfriending her from FB several years ago because she was dumping Sandy Hook truther garbage everywhere. A lot of the N Texas folks feel the same way, big on getting attention to herself first and foremost but also huge tinfoil hatter.

A-Lert

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 10:11:43 pm »
I followed her on FB when she was a nobody North Texas political activist and was in the same circles I was in. I remember unfriending her from FB several years ago because she was dumping Sandy Hook truther garbage everywhere. A lot of the N Texas folks feel the same way, big on getting attention to herself first and foremost but also huge tinfoil hatter.

Like the two to whom I referred?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 11:12:09 pm »

The wacko and poisonous political whore types were always my campaign favorites (/s). She seems like a special piece of work.
The Republic is lost.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 12:49:02 am »
DID YOU FORGET, WE ARE ONLY POSTING NOW, FROM REPUTABLE
WEBSITES?

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 12:49:12 am »
And, she's the main spokesperson for DT now?  I wonder if he's already regretting it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 12:52:30 am »
DID YOU FORGET, WE ARE ONLY POSTING NOW, FROM REPUTABLE
WEBSITES?

Who gets to define what is reputable?  I could have listed more but decided to stop at five.

You don't think these racist tweets are Pierson's.  THey're still on her Twitter timeline, if you want to go look.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 12:53:50 am »

Who gets to define what is reputable?  I could have listed more but decided to stop at five.

You don't think these racist tweets are Pierson's.  THey're still on her Twitter timeline, if you want to go look.

You did not start this thread.

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 12:56:21 am »

So the Grand Wizard trumpster's spokesmoron is a common thief?

I did not know that.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 12:57:43 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »