Author Topic: The Father Fuhrer  (Read 12355 times)

Offline sinkspur

The Father Fuhrer
« on: March 12, 2016, 04:55:44 PM »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: The Father Fuhrer
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 05:18:13 PM »
Amazing how overcome with hate some "Conservatives" are they are now echoing the racist ranting of the BLM mob.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 05:19:37 PM »
Amazing how overcome with hate some "Conservatives" are they are now echoing the racist ranting of the BLM mob.

You didn't read it.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 05:25:12 PM »
You don't get it Sink, the more people read you postings, the more demented you come across. I WANT people to see the sort of emotionally hysteric screaming you post.

The more they see of you, the BLM racists et al, the less they want anything at all to do with your sort of bigoted clowns.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 05:27:14 PM »
You don't get it Sink, the more people read you postings, the more demented you come across. I WANT people to see the sort of emotionally hysteric screaming you post.

The more they see of you, the BLM racists et al, the less they want anything at all to do with your sort of bigoted clowns.

You didn't read the article.  Did you?  You don't even know what it's about.

You should read it. It describes people like you.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 05:31:12 PM »
Yes Sink let make sure more and more people read the ignorant bigoted garbage you post.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »
Yes Sink let make sure more and more people read the ignorant bigoted garbage you post.

Read the article before you make accusations.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 05:42:11 PM »
Fascinating article.

Food for thought.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

A-Lert

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 05:57:05 PM »

HonestJohn

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 06:02:03 PM »
Interesting.  It kind of lost me when it started talking about 'family'.

That said, it's much of what has been said before.  Its just that, now, a new demographic is doing the self-destructive behavior.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 06:35:47 PM »
Interesting.  It kind of lost me when it started talking about 'family'.

That said, it's much of what has been said before.  Its just that, now, a new demographic is doing the self-destructive behavior.

I grew up in the rust belt of Northeastern Ohio with a lot of small towns similar to Garbutt.

I'm betting a lot of the impoverished people in those towns are knee-jerk reacting positively to Trump's phony message as well, and what they really need to do is move.......

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

A-Lert

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 07:14:03 PM »
I grew up in the rust belt of Northeastern Ohio with a lot of small towns similar to Garbutt.

I'm betting a lot of the impoverished people in those towns are knee-jerk reacting positively to Trump's phony message as well, and what they really need to do is move.......

Move where? To the suburbs and cities where the cost of living is much higher?

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 05:52:41 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 12:35:09 PM »
Well, I've been saying for some time how articles "about" other articles can be propaganda hatchet jobs... and that a person should just read the original.

Here's the clear-cut proof.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 12:43:03 PM »
Move where? To the suburbs and cities where the cost of living is much higher?

Just to inform you that I'm putting you on ignore.  I have determined over the course of several weeks, that nothing you write is worth my time reading and your insistence on agitation with no point other than agitation has gotten wearisome.

Congratulations.  There's only one other person who's on my ignore list.  You're in the elite few!  :patriot:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:45:00 PM by musiclady »

Offline Bill Cipher

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 12:46:00 PM »
Just to inform you that I'm putting you on ignore.  I have determined over the course of several weeks, that nothing you write is worth my time reading and your insistence on agitation with no point other than agitation has gotten wearisome.

Congratulations.  There's only one other person who's on my ignore list.  You're in the elite few!  :patriot:

Awww.  How come the Trumpoids always get special attention!  :silly:
#Trumpiphany

Trump rules over lower lifeforms

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 12:47:07 PM »

Awww.  How come the Trumpoids always get special attention!  :silly:

Only the ones without anything to say about anything, ever.

A-Lert

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 03:43:43 PM »

Sticks and stones..... :seeya:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf