Author Topic: Reality Check: No Matter Who Wins the White House, the New Boss Will Be the Same as the Old Boss  (Read 272 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
“The main problem in any democracy is that crowd-pleasers are generally brainless swine who can go out on a stage & whup their supporters into an orgiastic frenzy—then go back to the office & sell every one of the poor bastards down the tube for a nickel apiece.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Politics today is not about Republicans and Democrats.

Nor is it about healthcare, abortion, higher taxes, free college tuition, or any of the other buzzwords that have become campaign slogans for individuals who have mastered the art of telling Americans exactly what they want to hear.

Politics today is about one thing and one thing only: maintaining the status quo between the Controllers (the politicians, the bureaucrats, and the corporate elite) and the Controlled (the taxpayers).

Hillary will not save the nation. Nor will Bernie, Trump, Rubio, or Cruz.

The only ones who can save the nation are “we the people,”....

http://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/reality_check_no_matter_who_wins_the_white_house_the_new_boss_will_be_the_s

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Politics today is about one thing and one thing only: maintaining the status quo between the Controllers (the politicians, the bureaucrats, and the corporate elite) and the Controlled (the taxpayers).

Hmmmm? Seems like I've heard that somewhere before. Wonder where that was?  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GAJohnnie

We the People are working on taking our country back and some around here are screaming every insult imaginable at us while we do it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We the People are working on taking our country back and some around here are screaming every insult imaginable at us while we do it.

That's because there is NO difference, other than their gender, between who you are supporting and Hillary Clintoon! NONE!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien