Author Topic: Trump's Trump  (Read 256 times)

Offline Paladin

Trump's Trump
« on: February 14, 2016, 08:42:38 pm »
So much hostility to The Donald on here. Here's a piece from American Thinker offering him praise and taking an interesting perspective on his hostile relationship with John McCain, and on the character of McCain in general. Moreover, he's a man who ought know.

"The author had two tours in Vietnam as a junior officer and subsequently served as command Intelligence briefer in Hawaii where he updated CINCPAC, John McCain’s father, on POW matters."

Due to its length I will only provide a link and recommend it as interesting reading, especially for those anti-Trump fanatics on here who foam at the mouth with the mere mention of his name.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/07/trumps_trump.html#.VsAMx5k6X4Y.facebook

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump's Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 09:11:52 pm »

Don't bother reading if you are comfortable with your illusions about Donald Trump.

As for me? I loved the article. It describes the real Donald Trump. The one I learned about through study--not through the media caricature created by his political enemies.