Author Topic: Pollster Pat Caddell: Hillary Clinton Email Scandal ‘Worse Than Watergate’  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Pollster Pat Caddell: Hillary Clinton Email Scandal ‘Worse Than Watergate’

by Charlie Spiering13 Feb 20162,241
Pollster Pat Caddell, also a former adviser to President Jimmy Carter, asserted that the Hillary Clinton email scandal is “worse than Watergate.”

Long the pinnacle of modern American political scandal, Nixon resigned after he was connected to the break-in at the Democratic National Committee headquarters.

“This is the greatest scandal in the history of the United States,” Caddell said. “They all ought to be indicted. This is worse than Watergate.”

Clinton, he explained, would soon be exposed for using her connections in the State Department to enrich her family, her foundation, and her supporters.

“They were selling out the national interests of the United States directly to adversaries and others for money,” he said. “There is just nothing that satisfies them. They are the greediest white trash I have ever seen.”

Listen to the full interview with Caddell below:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/13/pollster-pat-caddell-hillary-clinton-e-mail-scandal-worse-than-watergate/
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 08:34:33 pm by rangerrebew »

HAPPY2BME

Ping me when Hillary goes to jail.

i.e., NEVER

rangerrebew

“They were selling out the national interests of the United States directly to adversaries and others for money,” he said. “There is just nothing that satisfies them. They are the greediest white trash I have ever seen.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/13/pollster-pat-caddell-hillary-clinton-e-mail-scandal-worse-than-watergate/

For Caddell, a devoted liberal, probably as devoted as a muslim is to islam, to say that is nearly unimaginable.  He is, of course, correct but when did facts mean anything to a liberal?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 08:39:30 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
About 1000 times worse in fact!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien