Author Topic: This NFL Star Witnessed A U.S. Soldier Being Disrespected – IMMEDIATELY Took Action!  (Read 653 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Seattle Seahawk quarterback, Russell Wilson, is known for being a class act on and off the field. He is also a very outspoken Christian.

On a recent flight with Alaskan Airlines he spotted a soldier getting on the flight and making his way back to Coach Class. Wilson quickly saw to it that the soldier received an immediate upgrade to First Class!

The soldier was so shocked by what had just happened that he thanked him on Twitter:

Obviously, the soldier was left in shock and speechless over this act of kindness. I would be. The soldier thanked him on Twitter for the world to see. Then Russell Wilson answered him right back thanking him for his service and saying any time. Just epic. Major respect here for Wilson. This is the kind of hero our children need to see and emulate. It cost Wilson a little money and meant the world to that soldier. That’s how it should be.

http://rightwingnews.com/military/this-nfl-star-witnessed-a-u-s-soldier-being-disrespected-immediately-took-action/
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

We in Washington already know he his a class guy, but for those not already a fan of Russell Wilson, you may be now.  Granted the headline was stretching the story by using "disrespected" in the title, when in fact he had seats in coach. But still in all the years of flying when I was in the military, even coach tickets were barely affordable. What a treat for this kid, to be invited up front.    Way to go #3

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:53:06 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

Please delete this bullshit.
 404 Error  disrespect not found.

Offline Paladin

"404 Error  disrespect not found."

Whoa! I think I found it: "Please delete this bullshit."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Very misleading headline. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

Sites like rightwingnews seem to post nothing but misleading and hyperbolic headlines.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

Sad to see a bogus headline take away from the story of a nice deed done for a soldier my a stand up guy.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Sad to see a bogus headline take away from the story of a nice deed done for a soldier my a stand up guy.

It really is.  I guess they figured no one would click on it if it was just a story about somebody doing something nice. 

Sad commentary on our society.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!