Author Topic: College Student Publicly Threatens to ‘Smash This B***h’s Computer’ Over Trump Sticker — When She Sees His Tweet, Things Get Nasty  (Read 255 times)

Offline Paladin

My goodness this is getting to be the nastiest election season I can recall.

" St. John’s University student threatened to smash a fellow student’s laptop because it displayed a Donald Trump campaign sticker — and now the victim apparently fears for her safety.

The student who made the threat — Clifford Durand, 18, according to the New York Daily News — posted a photo of the student and her laptop affixed with a “Trump: Make America Great Again” sticker during what appeared to be a class Wednesday morning.

The post from the now-suspended account read, “7000 retweets and i’ll smash this b***h’s computer.” The Daily News reported the post was retweeted 16,000 times within four hours — although Durand’s friends claimed it was a joke.

It doesn’t appear to have been funny to the subject of the tweet, 20-year-old Brianna Algazali, who learned of the viral post, took up the matter with St. John’s public safety and then confronted Durand, the paper said, apparently in a coffee shop.

She raised her voice and she threw her drink on him,” one of Durand’s friends told the Daily News. “He looked like he was in shock. I went towards him to hold him back.”

That reportedly wasn’t enough, as Durand allegedly struck Algazali after getting soaked — and later bragged about it: “SHE THREW HER STARBUCKS AT ME AFTER CUSSING ME OUT AND SHE GOT SHOVED IN THE NECK,” Durand tweeted, the Daily News said.

Algazali later said that “I fear for my safety,” according to the paper."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/11/college-student-publicly-threatens-to-smash-this-bhs-computer-over-trump-sticker-when-she-sees-his-tweet-things-get-nasty/

The offending sticker:

Brianna:

Clifford:

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.