Author Topic: Report: Clinton Foundation hit with subpoena  (Read 615 times)

Offline flowers

Report: Clinton Foundation hit with subpoena
« on: February 11, 2016, 06:47:29 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2583049/

A top aide to Hillary Clinton is under scrutiny from the State Department's inspector general over her overlapping work for the government and for the Clinton Foundation.

The controversial charity was hit with a subpoena last fall for documents related to projects that required the State Department's approval as well as records related to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, according to a report Thursday by the Washington Post.

Abedin's tenure has come under scrutiny by the State Department watchdog and congressional panels in the past because her simultaneous employment at the Clinton Foundation and by the federal government could have led to potential conflicts of interest.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Report: Clinton Foundation hit with subpoena
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 06:51:33 pm »
Good! Not that anything will come of it with this "justice" department!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 06:52:22 pm »
It does all seem like surreal theater at this point. Subpoenas, committees, testimony, document releases, and on and on and on. But nothing ever actually happens.

There is already enough evidence which has been released publicly, to convict Hillary and her staff of dozens of very serious charges. And yet, nothing.

It is very easy to lose faith that anything will ever come from any of this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 07:01:40 pm »
Good. Put some pressure on Huma and Hillary's other inner circle and make her squirm.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 01:56:46 pm »
Really? The State Department is investigating? There's something particularly Bizarro World about that bit of news.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 02:04:52 pm »
Really? The State Department is investigating? There's something particularly Bizarro World about that bit of news.

You noticed that I see! Could it be that the good old State Department is STILL running interference for Hill and Bill?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien