Author Topic: Bachmann on Muslim Migration: ‘This Is A Planned Invasion’ For The ‘Purpose of Destroying Western Christendom’  (Read 3413 times)

Offline flowers

sinkspur wrote above:
"Remember, this is a tribal election. Us Versus Them. The lowest level of human consciousness.
White is "Us".  Everybody else is "Them." "

Frankly, I have no problems with that.

For too long, the preponderance of what's been aimed at Americans by the media, the entertainment elites, and the government itself, has been "anti-white".

This time, the white folks are pushing back.

And I don't care whether you like that or not...   ;_)
yes it is time. they are never going to stop coming after us, our history and and each of us they want off the planet.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
truth_seeker wrote above:
"We have no rational need for them. Leave them in the Mideast, or let them find some other place.
The muslims have no moral right to come to America, and Americans have no moral obligation to take them."

Bravo and thank you for saying this!

Muslims have no place in the West (or anywhere else outside of dar al-islam).
They don't belong here.
They should be returned to their "homelands".
I don't want them in my world.

You can call me bigoted.
You can call me xenophobic.
You can call me racist.
You can call me a white nationalist.
You can call me anything you wish.

I don't care.

Offline EdinVA

sinkspur wrote above:
"Remember, this is a tribal election. Us Versus Them. The lowest level of human consciousness.

For too long, the preponderance of what's been aimed at Americans by the media, the entertainment elites, and the government itself, has been "anti-white".

:thumbsup:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
yes it is time. they are never going to stop coming after us, our history and and each of us they want off the planet.

Well,you have to admit it was a clever and well-thought out plan. After all,the white man has ALWAYS been a minority of the world population,yet for some odd reason he ended up running the world and demanding people at least pretend to adopt civilization.

And we know this was all possible because the white man is such a swell dancer,and never been known to be violent,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
TS,  I know the difference between Islam and Islamofascism.   I want to destroy the latter utterly.  And I know that to do so, we need to enlist Muslims in the cause.  We shoot ourselves in the foot with hyperbolic rhetoric that conflates the innocent with the guilty, the peaceable with the violent,  and reinforces the Islamofascist narrative.   
You may have missed this gift to us by islam and our grand government administrators.

Machete-Wielding Muslim Man Attacks Israeli-Christian’s Ohio Restaurant, Several Wounded

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/12/machete-wielding-man-attacks-israeli-christian-ohio-restaurant-several-wounded/

Police have shot and killed a man who allegedly attacked patrons of a Columbus, Ohio, restaurant Thursday night, wounding several people. One of the victims is in critical condition, according to reports.

The suspected attacker is a Somali national named Mohammad Barry, CBS reports. There are also reports that Barry was on a terrorist watchlist.

“Law enforcement is concerned that this incident has the hallmarks of the type of so-called “lone wolf” terrorist attack that they have been working to stop,” the report reads.

The suspect entered the restaurant earlier in the day and asked for the owner. He was then told the owner was not at the restaurant, and he left the building, WBNS-10TV reports.

Thirty minutes later, allegedly armed with a machete, the now-deceased suspect entered the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli at 6:30PM local time, witnesses say.

The owner of the restaurant is an Israeli Christian who formerly lived in Nazareth, Israel, according to reports.

“He came in and started beating up on another man, I thought

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bottom bottom line is this: Trump is talking about this stuff, and talking common sense about it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Well,you have to admit it was a clever and well-thought out plan. After all,the white man has ALWAYS been a minority of the world population,yet for some odd reason he ended up running the world and demanding people at least pretend to adopt civilization.

And we know this was all possible because the white man is such a swell dancer,and never been known to be violent,right?
:laugh:

HonestJohn

So, to get this straight in my head.

You'll define conservatism as whatever actions necessary to keep the white race dominant?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:30:20 am by HonestJohn »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So, to get this straight in my head.

You'll define conservatism as whatever actions necessary to keep the white race dominant?

Bachmann on Muslim Migration: ‘This Is A Planned Invasion’ For The ‘Purpose of Destroying Western Christendom’

That is the title of this thread and solely what it is about!  If Western civilization is to survive we MUST come to grips with the FACT that you cannot coexist with people who only want to kill you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HonestJohn

Bachmann on Muslim Migration: ‘This Is A Planned Invasion’ For The ‘Purpose of Destroying Western Christendom’

That is the title of this thread and solely what it is about!  If Western civilization is to survive we MUST come to grips with the FACT that you cannot coexist with people who only want to kill you!

sinkspur wrote above:

Offline Charlespg

I read yesterday that 11% of Syria's population has been killed in this civil war.   There's really no empathy for the innocent victims of this carnage?   Is it really because these innocent victims happen to be Muslim?

I have no objection to our allowing refugees to come here, PROVIDED that we accept only whole, intact families.  The problem with the European migrants is that most of them are unattached males - and unattached males tend to commit the most crimes, be they brown, white, Christian or Muslim.   They tend to congregate with each other and don't assimilate.   Families have much more of an incentive to assimilate.   
Christian or yazidi only ,no muslims except for woman fleeing abuse ..and they would heavily vetted  and subject to a period of probation .
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

HonestJohn

Christian or yazidi only ,no muslims except for woman fleeing abuse ..and they would heavily vetted  and subject to a period of probation .

Why not just build a refugee camp?  Fence it in and put up a few guards. 

Offline Charlespg

I could go with that ,but no muslim  males except the very young
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Paladin

Build it over there, not here, and provide security. Get the Muzzies to provide food, shelter, medical services, and the like. After all, it's their co-religionists. Don't they care?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

HonestJohn

Build it over there, not here, and provide security. Get the Muzzies to provide food, shelter, medical services, and the like. After all, it's their co-religionists. Don't they care?

What do you think already exist in Lebanon and Turkey?