Author Topic: Lawmaker Says He’s ‘Never Read Anything That’s More Sensitive’ Than Information In Hillary’s ‘Top Secret’ Emails  (Read 1129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/03/lawmaker-says-hes-never-read-anything-thats-more-sensitive-than-information-in-hillarys-top-secret-emails-video/#ixzz3z9f5n89Z?print=1?print=1?print=1

US
Lawmaker Says He’s ‘Never Read Anything That’s More Sensitive’ Than Information In Hillary’s ‘Top Secret’ Emails [VIDEO]

Chuck Ross
Reporter
2:59 PM 02/03/2016

A member of the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday that he has “never read anything that’s more sensitive” than the contents of the “Top Secret” Hillary Clinton emails identified by the State Department last week.

Utah Rep. Chris Stewart also said during an interview with Fox New’s “America’s Newsroom” that there are “actually more” than 22 “Top Secret emails,” which is the number reported by the State Department. In a separate interview with the Washington Examiner, Stewart said that another seven emails are being withheld in full because of their sensitive nature.

“I have never read anything that’s more sensitive than what these emails contain,” Stewart told Fox. “They do reveal classified methods, they do reveal classified sources, and they do reveal human assets.”

“I can’t imagine how anyone could be familiar with these emails, whether they’re sending them or receiving them, and not realize that they’re highly classified,” the Republican continued.

Clinton and her allies have downplayed the existence of the classified emails on her personal email account, which were maintained on a private email server. Her campaign communications director, Brian Fallon, said last week that the upgrade of the “Top Secret” emails “appears to be over-classification run amok.”

“We understand that these emails were likely originated on the State Department’s unclassified system before they were ever shared with Secretary Clinton, and they have remained on the department’s unclassified system for years,” he added.

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein , a Democratic member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, complained in a statement that Clinton should not be “held responsible for email exchanges that originated with someone else.”

“The only reason to hold Secretary Clinton responsible for emails that didn’t originate with her is for political points, and that’s what we’ve seen over the past several months,” she said in a statement.

Asked Wednesday if Clinton sent or received the emails in question, Stewart said, “Oh, absolutely.”

“They were her emails,” he said, adding that the existence of the sensitive records on her private email server raise questions about legality as well as her judgement.

“Did Hillary Clinton demonstrate the judgement and the respect for protocol that would allow her to protect national security?” he asked.

“When I read these emails and when I see how she has exposed some of the most sensitive information, or potentially exposed that, I don’t see how we can say that she did demonstrate that judgement.”

Update: State Department spokesman John Kirby issued a statement after publication of this article pertaining to Stewart’s claim that seven additional Clinton emails would be upgraded to “Top Secret.”

“We are not aware of any additional documents that will be upgraded to Top Secret. If, in the course of our FOIA review process, it is determined that additional information should be classified as Top Secret we will do so,” he said.

video at link

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/03/lawmaker-says-hes-never-read-anything-thats-more-sensitive-than-information-in-hillarys-top-secret-emails-video/#ixzz3zDI7NmKD

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
To bad we no longer have a Justice Department that will do anything about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline xfreeper

Hillary's emails are no longer the story. The more important news is the fact that not a thing will come of it. Why are our elected officials saying nothing about this travesty? The answer is that after all the theater is done they are complicit in the status quo and business as usual in washington. I've had enough of all of them. I've come to the conclusion everyone one of them, including the candidates of both parties, is a lying, cheating, money and power grubing, pandering scumbag that would eat their own children if they had something to gain......... with the possible exception of carson

Online andy58-in-nh

Too bad we no longer have a Justice Department that will do anything about it!

But we still have an FBI that I am convinced will try to do something about it.

It is entirely predictable that a thoroughly politicized Justice Department will elect to abdicate its responsibility, but make no mistake: there will be consequences.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Why are our elected officials saying nothing about this travesty?

The same reason they go along with the Democrats when the going gets tough.

Fear.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

It is entirely predictable that a thoroughly politicized Justice Department will elect to abdicate its responsibility, but make no mistake: there will be consequences.

I pray that you are right Andy but greatly fear that you are wrong!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

I too hope you are correct.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The next shoe to drop is how much we lost due to Hillary's caviler arrogance. I wonder who or how many people lost their lives over this. What was the asset disruption?

We will never know. Sometimes you have to wonder how these people, Obama and Hillary, sleep at night. You have to be a hard-core real bastard to let so many people die, and then just carry on as if nothing happened.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

how these people, Obama and Hillary, sleep at night. You have to be a hard-core real bastard to let so many people die, and then just carry on as if nothing happened.
same kind of people that run Flint. They knew for months the water was poison, yet did nothing. Same in Cali and the Porter Ranch issue. the ones who should have spoken up didn't. They all got huge donations from the gas company who owns the gas field.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 08:31:44 pm by flowers »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The next shoe to drop is how much we lost due to Hillary's caviler arrogance. I wonder who or how many people lost their lives over this. What was the asset disruption?

We will never know. Sometimes you have to wonder how these people, Obama and Hillary, sleep at night. You have to be a hard-core real bastard to let so many people die, and then just carry on as if nothing happened.

They aren't put together like normal people are! They are narcissists who have no such thing as a conscience!

- J. R. R. Tolkien