Author Topic: Listen to the Three Words Jordan’s King Abdullah II Uses to Describe Radical Islamic Terrorists  (Read 594 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Jordan’s King Abdullah II had three brazen words Wednesday to refer to radical Islamic terrorists.

They are “outlaws of Islam,” he told CNN host Wolf Blitzer during a sit-down interview.

“How I’ve explained it — it’s not just ISIS. All these groups, whether from the Philippines or Indonesia, all the way to Mali. These are all the same,” Abdullah said.

“Whether it’s ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, al-Nusra. Wherever you find them around the world — again as I said from Asia all the way to the African continent,” he continued. “There is either a full-out war or insurgency warfare.”

“This is a global struggle that rings, as I’ve said many times, that brings Muslims, Christians, Jews, other religions fighting alongside us as we fight our civil war inside of Islam,” Abdullah added....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/13/listen-to-the-three-words-jordans-king-abdullah-ii-uses-to-describe-radical-islamic-terrorists/

Offline aligncare

...fight our civil war inside of Islam,”...

So why ain't bambi talking like this?

It doesn't matter, though. Moderate Islam ultimately can't stop jihad with weapons. There must be fundamental reform within the Koran, for starters.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:00:15 am by aligncare »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

My hat is tipped to him, he is brave...and bold.  But it is up to Islam to reject the teachings.  If Islam attacks us, then they should expect to be attacked.  We cannot finish their civil war for them, they must do that if they can. What we can do is destroy who is attacking us and take the actions necessary to prevent them from attacking us...which might also take in some of those who see these people as outlaws of Islam.  if those within Islam want to change it, they must do that themselves.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan