Author Topic: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)  (Read 13263 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)
« on: December 09, 2015, 06:31:43 pm »
http://www.fitsnews.com/2015/12/04/marco-rubio-rumors-ramp-up/

MSM CHASING THE “MISTRESS BOMB …” BUT IS THERE MORE THAN ONE?

Numerous national media outlets are pursuing multiple allegations of infidelity involving U.S. Senator Marco Rubio of Florida – all in the aftermath of the “mistress bomb” report we published earlier this week.

Specifically, three mainstream media outlets have independently supplied us with the names of two additional women said to be romantically linked to the GOP establishment’s candidate of choice.   These names are in addition to the woman we referenced earlier this week – a lobbyist whose alleged proximity to Rubio was discovered during a deep dive into the candidate’s disastrous personal finances.

Meanwhile, a national operative familiar with the opposition research on Rubio described his extramarital dalliances as “serial.”

“He is going down,” the operative told us point blank.

So: Will one of these national news outlets pull the trigger?  Will we?

We’ll see …

Frankly, we’re conflicted when it comes to stories like this.

Rubio’s personal life doesn’t really impact our view of his candidacy: We reject him on principle based on ideological considerations.  In fact our founding editor Will Folks – a rabid libertarian – told a group in Northern Virginia this week that the percolating Rubio affair rumors were the “first redeeming thing” he had heard about his candidacy.

“I don’t care who he’s slept with – more power to him,” Folks told the group. “What I care is he cast the deciding vote in the U.S. Senate in support of Obamatrade.”

Yup …

Of course those with a vested interest in bringing Rubio down don’t really care what it takes to accomplish that objective.

Which brings us to the other key component of this unfolding drama: Who really has the knives out for Rubio?  And more to the point: Does the overt hostility directed toward Rubio by former Florida governor Jeb Bush‘s campaign provide the perfect cover for other candidates looking to take him out?

Yes … it does.

----------------

Apparently on this forum we can cite any source that says anything to trash any candidate we desire. I'm down with that game and my candidate to trash is - Marco Rubio. Since I'm a Cruz supporter, Rubio is his biggest threat, so I must trash him.

Let the trashing begin. If anyone doesn't like it, tough crap, get another boy. Don't cry about the butthurt because your candidate is so laouse. I'm just putting the blade down and bulldozing thru right over everybody. Guess that's how it rolls now so I'll change with the times.

And it's just too darn bad Rubio can't keep it in his pants.

Read more at http://www.fitsnews.com/2015/12/04/marco-rubio-rumors-ramp-up/#Y8B8Q8wXgq4fwxPT.99
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 06:41:33 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline famousdayandyear

Re: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 06:34:34 pm »
Read this on an other site last week.  I would not be surprised if the rumors floating around DC are true.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 06:39:29 pm »
Read this on an other site last week.  I would not be surprised if the rumors floating around DC are true.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was true. He seems really really shady. And I don't like him, which makes him more shady.

And he's for amnesty.

Probably beats puppies and small kids too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Longiron

Re: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 06:46:15 pm »
Lot of McCarthy / Renee Elmers NC playing footsie going on in DC but the media holds that over the politicans and does not report it and only uses it when they have to. Called leverage.  :whistle:

Offline Millee

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 06:52:20 pm »
Wouldn't surprise me if it was true. He seems really really shady. And I don't like him, which makes him more shady.

And he's for amnesty.

Probably beats puppies and small kids too.

It wouldn't surprise me if 99% of politicians have a little side action going on.  :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 06:56:49 pm »
Trump is a proven and admitted serial adulterer and a RUMOR is all you've got on Rubio?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 06:57:50 pm »
Well, this I have not heard and quite honestly would surprise me; I will wait to see what if anything surfaces from this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 07:09:08 pm »

Let the record show it was not I that mentioned the T-r-u-m-p word on this unrelated thread topic.  (Waiting for the thread patrol to show up and admonish sinkspur to take it elsewhere)

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 07:11:08 pm »
We need an OccupyGBR removal squad.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 07:14:07 pm »
Let the record show it was not I that mentioned the T-r-u-m-p word on this unrelated thread topic.  (Waiting for the thread patrol to show up and admonish sinkspur to take it elsewhere)

Been waiting for the thread patrol to show up for quite some time to reign in Sink ... don't hold your breath AC.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 07:14:47 pm »

Just wanted to point out the blatant hypocrisy of those who trash me over Trump.  Trump is completely germane when it comes to marital fidelity and presidential candidates.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 07:18:12 pm »
Trump is a proven and admitted serial adulterer and a RUMOR is all you've got on Rubio?

Well hey bud, sorry your guy can't keep it in his pants. This guy's making Trump look pretty good right now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 07:18:20 pm »
I hate this kind of crap.
Totally irrelevant but the media hit teams have fresh meat so I am sure this is the beginning of the end.
We are voting for a president, not a pope... don't care.  This is between  him and his wife...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 07:20:35 pm »
Just wanted to point out the blatant hypocrisy of those who trash me over Trump.  Trump is completely germane when it comes to marital fidelity and presidential candidates.

Sink, I have absolutely no problem with where you post, whatever you wish to post (except for personal attack), whenever you wish to post, however you wish to post.

My problem is with those who want to put constraints on free-range posting. Post away, my friend.  :beer:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2015, 07:22:53 pm »
Sink, I have absolutely no problem with where you post, whatever you wish to post (except for personal attack), whenever you wish to post, however you wish to post.

My problem is with those who want to put constraints on free-range posting. Post away, my friend.  :beer:

Hear!  Hear!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 07:35:57 pm »
Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)

Which explains his appeal to the GOPe doesn't it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 07:36:36 pm »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 07:45:50 pm »
Biology is an earth-moving force. Cleopatra had her Marc Anthony and Gary Hart his Marla Maples.

Biology will not be denied–ever.

Offline flowers

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2015, 09:30:13 pm »
It wouldn't surprise me if 99% of politicians have a little side action going on.  :shrug:
I agree.

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2015, 09:41:02 pm »
As I recall, multiple infidelities (or rumors of infidelity) is what led to the demise of Herman Cain's campaign.  So...did a little bit of research and it appears that perhaps team "Jeb" may be responsible.  It will be interesting to see how and IF Rubio responds to this.  Seems rumors(?) have been brewing though for years (yep years) about this; seems there was a rumor that Rubio maybe a Daddy to more than one family?

http://www.therightperspective.org/2015/12/05/is-jeb-pushing-mistress-bomb-rubio-story/

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/there-are-crazy-rumors-on-the-internets-about-marco-rubio-impregnating-ladies-who-werent-his-wife-6540469

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:41:22 pm by libertybele »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2015, 09:42:08 pm »
Wow!  Marco Rubio?   A horn-dog??

Hmmm.....pics or it never happened.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2015, 09:43:25 pm »
Could be. It really does surprise me that any of them would think such a secret wouldn't come out. (Not saying it's true about Rubio, I have no idea).

Remember how foolhardy Gary Hart was, essentially telling reporters to go ahead and follow him (as I recall)? It just seems like Politics 101 to evaluate your personal life before filing the candidacy papers, and decide whether you (and your spouse) can endure all your dirty little secrets reaching the light of day.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2015, 09:57:20 pm »
I heard this some time ago.  He was asked that question at a rally months ago I think. He is almost as bad as Jeb. Gope.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2015, 10:02:51 pm »
This is so funny.

An entire thread is devoted to a RUMOR about Marco Rubio.

A month ago, Donald Trump was leching and lusting after his own daughter  and not a peep out of the Trumpster-Divers.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 10:27:57 pm »
This is so funny.

An entire thread is devoted to a RUMOR about Marco Rubio.

A month ago, Donald Trump was leching and lusting after his own daughter  and not a peep out of the Trumpster-Divers.

How intellectually dishonest can you get, Sink?   **nononono* 

You know full well that he was giving his daughter a supreme compliment in his mind....telling the audience that yes, his daughter was accomplished, and very beautiful and if he were a single man, meaning if he had never been married, that he'd probably try to get a date with her.