Author Topic: Jeb: Trump intentionally provokes anger against Muslims to divide the country  (Read 3615 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My candidate right now is Ted Cruz.  I like Trump for bringing up these issues, and I think The Donald is going to drop out at some point after he loses a few primaries and throw his support fully behind Cruz.

I admit I didn't like Cruz's shutdown performance and criticized it extensively on this board.  Since then, though, I've heard what he says, and who he is, and have grown to admire him and his love of this country.  People think Trump is Hillary's stalking horse.  I thing Trump is setting the table for Cruz, and will do so willingly.

You could be right about Trump but you are for sure right about the man who needs to be our next president!

GO TED!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

You could be right about Trump but you are for sure right about the man who needs to be our next president!

GO TED!!!

TC would be a great POTUS. It is either he or Trump or we are screwed. The RinoGOP hates Cruz as much as Trump with one exception. TC needs donars and they feel he can be taken out easier. The GOPe can get to the donars but they cannot get to TRUMP. IMO either would be great. :patriot:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
TC would be a great POTUS. It is either he or Trump or we are screwed. The RinoGOP hates Cruz as much as Trump with one exception. TC needs donars and they feel he can be taken out easier. The GOPe can get to the donars but they cannot get to TRUMP. IMO either would be great. :patriot:

Trump is WAY to much of a gamble IMHO!  :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone notice how Jeb does not hold the Islamic religion responsible for the actions of its following. According to Jeb, and all the rest of the Left-wing, it is not that Muslims worldwide are raping, murdering, and enslaving, whole villages that is causing caution and anger against them.

It is not that Muslims like to slaughter innocents by the hundreds everywhere in the world where Muslims exist that make people not want them around.

No. It has nothing to do with the murderous death cult. The reason people don't like Muslims is Trump's fault.

Jeb Bush really needs to run as Hillary's VP. He would have a much better campaign if he ran as a Democrat. He really would. His numbers would be ten times what he is polling as a Republican.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Anyone notice how Jeb does not hold the Islamic religion responsible for the actions of its following. According to Jeb, and all the rest of the Left-wing, it is not that Muslims worldwide are raping, murdering, and enslaving, whole villages that is causing caution and anger against them.

It is not that Muslims like to slaughter innocents by the hundreds everywhere in the world where Muslims exist that make people not want them around.

No. It has nothing to do with the murderous death cult. The reason people don't like Muslims is Trump's fault.

Jeb Bush really needs to run as Hillary's VP. He would have a much better campaign if he ran as a Democrat. He really would. His numbers would be ten times what he is polling as a Republican.

Liberalism is socially-induced mental illness...

Happy Thanksgiving, 240. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
The more violent a religion the more the politically-correct (like the Bushes) rally to its defense. Christianity should have it so good...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The more violent a religion the more the politically-correct (like the Bushes) rally to its defense. Christianity should have it so good...

You just nailed it.  That is the whole reason the Left has such a fanatical hatred for Christianity over all other religions.

The reason Christianity does not fall under the umbrella of political correctness as a sanctioned 'victim-class' protected group is that they are too passive.  To put it another way, their body-count is too low for them to qualify as a full member Leftist group.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Liberalism is socially-induced mental illness...

Happy Thanksgiving, 240. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks for that. My best to you and yours in return.  I enjoy your posts as well.  In fact, I enjoy all the posters, almost all, and really feel like I'm chatting with a group of friends, whether I am posting or just reading the site.