Author Topic: Jeb: Trump intentionally provokes anger against Muslims to divide the country  (Read 3598 times)

Offline GAJohnnie

Glad you set that standard, are you going to equally apply it?

Hmm the suggestion that Gellar's actions are a kin to walking into a minority neighborhood bar and screaming out racial epitaphs at the patrons?

You can do it, but what is the point?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No public figure is going to accuse all Muslims of wanting to kill everybody else. 

And, frankly, I don't believe that either.

Then you don't know a thing about Islam!

Jihad is a FUNDAMENTAL tenant of that "religion" and the ONLY provocation they need to kill you is for you to refuse to become one of them!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 09:01:45 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

The Catholic Church has its own church law that governs its followers; it's called Canon Law.  If Muslims want their own laws for their religious communities I have no problem with it, nor should you.

Your ignorance as to what encompasses Sharia Law and its punishments is stunning to me.

Will you bring up the Crusades, too, like Obama does?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

Then you don't know a thing about Islam!

Jihad is a FUNDAMENTAL tenant of that "religion" and the ONLY provocation they need to kill you is for you to refuse to become one of them!

My Muslim neighbor has never threatened to kill me cuz I'm Catholic.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Your ignorance as to what encompasses Sharia Law and its punishments is stunning to me.

And your willingness to swallow whole what every conspiracy website has to say about the application of Sharia Law in the United States is not stunning to me.  I fully expected it.

Offline Carling

You're saying Muslims in America want to enact their own justice system?  They can't do that and you and I know that.  It won't happen.

But letting them loan money at no interest? Why have a problem with that?

You're embarrassing yourself.  Are you sure you're on the right board?

Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops “Sharia Court”… Here Is Her EPIC Response!

This radical group of Muslims is not pleased with the Mayor of Irving, Texas after she put the end to America’s first “Sharia Court.” Mayor Beth Van Duyne has accused mosque leaders of creating separate laws for Muslims, which is why the city voted to stop these supposedly “voluntary” tribunals from operating.

In a very close 5-4 vote, the city of Irving ruled to back the Texas state bill banning foreign law from the state. The bill doesn’t mention Sharia or any religion, but it’s a huge defeat for Sharia supporters, as such courts are in violation of the U.S. Constitution.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/muslims-are-angry-at-texas-mayor-after-she-stops-sharia-court-here-is-her-epic-response/#ixzz3sXVtvYA2

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Give him time!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Jeb?  Jeb who?

Offline Relic

That's pretty all encompassing. Let's get those Syrians over here as fast as we can, I mean, if Sink's neighbor is ok, then what do we have to worry about.

By the way, even if your neighbor wanted to kill you, he'd likely not tell you before he did it. Just sayin'.

Offline GAJohnnie

You mean the Christian response to the Islamic invasion and conquest of the Holy Lands from the Christian Byzantium Empire? Those Crusades?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
That's pretty all encompassing. Let's get those Syrians over here as fast as we can, I mean, if Sink's neighbor is ok, then what do we have to worry about.

By the way, even if your neighbor wanted to kill you, he'd likely not tell you before he did it. Just sayin'.

Logical fallacy #479: Just because a thing has not yet happened means that it will never happen.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You mean the Christian response to the Islamic invasion and conquest of the Holy Lands from the Christian Byzantium Empire? Those Crusades?

I think that is exactly what he is talking about! The short period of time when Christians actually fought back after about 400 years of Muslim persecution!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Carling

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 09:18:15 pm by Carling »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jeb has money and is going to be around for a while.  He's frankly a sane counter-voice to Trump.

:facepalm:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Based on this analysis, Bush is favored by 5 percent of 25 percent, which puts him at around 1.25 percent representative of the electorate.
Yes, he is trailing very badly considering the built in advatages of his name and money. I think he will not be the nominee.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

Yes, he is trailing very badly considering the built in advatages of his name and money. I think he will not be the nominee.

I wonder if he will drop out of the race before or after they move him to the kiddie debate table. Hopefully Rubio will have enough money to hang in there, if not, Jeb will take his seconds; it appears that where Rubio is getting his money is now under scrutiny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-north-patterson/marco-rubio-and-dark-mone_b_8594430.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

I wonder if he will drop out of the race before or after they move him to the kiddie debate table. Hopefully Rubio will have enough money to hang in there, if not, Jeb will take his seconds; it appears that where Rubio is getting his money is now under scrutiny.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-north-patterson/marco-rubio-and-dark-mone_b_8594430.html

LOL!! This writer spends half the article railing against Citizens United before he even gets to Rubio and, it turns out, he is funded by the same "dark money" that funds Hillary and other candidates.

Offline aligncare

My hunch is the Trump will have the GOP voting base in his favor on the above mentioned topics as well; especially health care and taxation.  Cruz will gain favorability with those topics as well...and also religious freedom, limited government and the Constitution.

If either Trump or Cruz gets the nomination --- it's over for Hillary...you will see voter turn out like never before. I don't believe for a nano second that Hillary would fare better.

Kellyanne Conway pollster says her data is showing a slight softening in Trump's support; and she said the candidate who is surging at the moment is Ted Cruz.

She predicts a real race coming up in Iowa and elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:41:10 am by aligncare »

Offline sinkspur

I don't like Cruz and won't vote for him in a primary, but I'll get behind anybody who can take down Trump.

We can't afford a clown entertainer in the Oval Office.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Jeb:  Trump intentionally provokes anger against muslims to divide the country"

Actually, I believe this to be a very good idea.

We NEED "anger" against muslims.
We NEED such "division", if we (of The West) expect to win this struggle.

They don't belong here.
What muslims believe in is anathema to Western Civilization.

I don't have any problems with this.

Say whatever you wish.
I don't care and I won't be changing my mind.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sinkspur wrote above:
"The Catholic Church has its own church law that governs its followers; it's called Canon Law.  If muslims want their own laws for their religious communities I have no problem with it, nor should you."

Egads.

sharia (under islam) is a system of behavior that muslims impose on EVERYBODY in islamic nations once they have control.

Can you see the difference?

Offline sinkspur

"Jeb:  Trump intentionally provokes anger against muslims to divide the country"

Actually, I believe this to be a very good idea.

We NEED "anger" against muslims.
We NEED such "division", if we (of The West) expect to win this struggle.

They don't belong here.
What muslims believe in is anathema to Western Civilization.

I don't have any problems with this.

Say whatever you wish.
I don't care and I won't be changing my mind.

OK.

This is perverted thinking.

Should we be separating whites from blacks too?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK.

This is perverted thinking.

Should we be separating whites from blacks too?

What an odd question.  How did you come up with it?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nope.  The tenets of sharia law adopted in most of these cases has to do with financial arrangements, not a separate justice system. 

Normally sane posters jump offside when anything having to do with Islam is mentioned.

Bullcrap. It doesn't work that way in any Muslim majority country and their legal system.

Have a nice Wednesday.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Carling

Kellyanne Conway pollster says her data is showing a slight softening in Trump's support; and she said the candidate who is surging at the moment is Ted Cruz.

She predicts a real race coming up in Iowa and elsewhere.

My candidate right now is Ted Cruz.  I like Trump for bringing up these issues, and I think The Donald is going to drop out at some point after he loses a few primaries and throw his support fully behind Cruz.

I admit I didn't like Cruz's shutdown performance and criticized it extensively on this board.  Since then, though, I've heard what he says, and who he is, and have grown to admire him and his love of this country.  People think Trump is Hillary's stalking horse.  I thing Trump is setting the table for Cruz, and will do so willingly.