Author Topic: American Muslims celebrating 9/11- Trump vidicated yet again  (Read 4112 times)

Offline GAJohnnie

American Muslims celebrating 9/11- Trump vidicated yet again
« on: November 25, 2015, 03:46:21 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

CNN reporting on "Home Grown Hate" after 09-11

Offline Longiron

Re: American Muslims celebrating 9/11- Trump vidicated yet again
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 03:55:41 pm »
The TRUMP haters on here are not go to wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING for posting that. :patriot:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 03:58:14 pm »
Since the attack on Carson, I believe that the American public is beginning to realize that what the MSM spews is nothing more than a crock and will soon ignore what they say. Trump has taken on the media and is winning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 04:38:52 pm »
"Thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating 9/11.

Maybe millions. 

And Trump SAW THEM. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 04:40:22 pm »
Since the attack on Carson, I believe that the American public is beginning to realize that what the MSM spews is nothing more than a crock and will soon ignore what they say. Trump has taken on the media and is winning.

On the contrary, it was TRUMP spewing when he said he saw--SAW, mind you--thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating. 

He's a liar, everybody knows it, but his symps don't care.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 04:57:55 pm »
On the contrary, it was TRUMP spewing when he said he saw--SAW, mind you--thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating. 

He's a liar, everybody knows it, but his symps don't care.

Soooooo...How about that Ted Cruz?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 05:20:08 pm »

The only person lower on my preferred list is Rand Paul.

I'll vote for Cruz if he's the nominee, but I'd rather it be Marco Rubio.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 05:26:02 pm »
The only person lower on my preferred list is Rand Paul.

I'll vote for Cruz if he's the nominee, but I'd rather it be Marco Rubio.

I was joking...it's Thanksgiving, we need to lighten up around here.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 05:40:37 pm »
it's Thanksgiving, we need to lighten up around here.
Yes we do! 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 05:47:47 pm »
Did anybody watch the video?  Did you GAJohnnie?  It's from Nov 2009.  It has no celebrating and features the messed up views of 2 guys.

All this is a poorly worded title.

Try again.  Trump is a liar.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 05:49:24 pm »
Did anybody watch the video?  Did you GAJohnnie?  It's from Nov 2009.  It has no celebrating and features the messed up views of 2 guys.

All this is a poorly worded title.

Try again.  Trump is a liar.

So no "thousands and thousands of Muslims"?  I saw it too and was waiting for the thousands and thousands. They never materialized, just as they never materialized on 9/11.

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 05:57:34 pm »
So no "thousands and thousands of Muslims"?  I saw it too and was waiting for the thousands and thousands. They never materialized, just as they never materialized on 9/11.
Not only that, no celebrating of 9/11. Just 2 angry muslims and a web page praising the Ft Hood shooter from Nov 2009.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2015, 06:00:30 pm »
The TRUMP haters on here are not go to wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING for posting that. :patriot:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Longiron.

(The video is a crock..... as is Trump.   ^-^)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2015, 06:08:22 pm »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Longiron.

(The video is a crock..... as is Trump.   ^-^)

notice to all Trump unbelievers:

Be prepared to have steak thru your hearts.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 06:27:21 pm »
notice to all Trump unbelievers:

Be prepared to have steak thru your hearts.

I like mine medium rare.  ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 06:39:25 pm »

Again, Limbaugh backed up Trump with an article from the Washington Post stating that there were indeed Muslims in America cheering  on 9/11 - entrenched in the minds of many Americans is the news reports of Muslims cheering and dancing in the streets on 9-11.

Trump may have embellished the story -- but as for the MSM -- they aren't trust worthy and tend to report in the favor of the left and try to destroy whoever is deemed as not politically correct.

As for Cruz -- he's going to make one hell of a great president!!   :patriot: :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2015, 06:41:48 pm »

Sorry to disappoint you but that Youtube does not vindicate Trump.    It does not show Muslims celebrating as the towers fall, not one person, and not thousands and thousands. It was filmed during the Obama administration and only confirms that there are Muslims living in America who preach hatred for America, and nobody is denying that.  We know they exist.

And us "Trump Haters" as you like to call us, do not deny that there was isolated incidents of celebrating happening, but certainly not the thousands and thousands  seen by Trump, that he is doubling down on. We are not accusing him of lying, but he is guilty of exaggerating - or like Carson did wrongly remembers the videos of Palestinians celebrating and somehow placed them on our soil in his memory. Carson later corrected what he recalls seeing. Trump has not.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2015, 06:44:36 pm »
Again, Limbaugh backed up Trump with an article from the Washington Post stating that there were indeed Muslims in America cheering  on 9/11 - entrenched in the minds of many Americans is the news reports of Muslims cheering and dancing in the streets on 9-11.

Trump may have embellished the story -- but as for the MSM -- they aren't trust worthy and tend to report in the favor of the left and try to destroy whoever is deemed as not politically correct.

As for Cruz -- he's going to make one hell of a great president!!   :patriot: :patriot:

Limbaugh is making a fool of himself, defending Trump on this and every other little thing that anybody says about his golfing buddy.  He's angry about the ads being made about Trump and he's angry about the attacks on his fellow Palm Springs mansion resident.

There were not thousands, or hundreds, or even tens of Muslims cheering in NJ.  Trump didn't embellish; he flat out lied.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2015, 06:58:08 pm »
Not sure what is going on with Rush. I have been listening to him since he first came on the radio here back in 1990, and I have never seen him endorse a candidate - not one.  Instead choosing to hold their feet to the fire all the way to election day,  which is probably a smart position for a pundit with his notoriety and sway.  Soon as he jumped on the Trump bandwagon and began defending everything Trump said and did, rather than being objective - I have turned him off.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2015, 07:06:45 pm »
Sorry to disappoint you but that Youtube does not vindicate Trump.    It does not show Muslims celebrating as the towers fall, not one person, and not thousands and thousands. It was filmed during the Obama administration and only confirms that there are Muslims living in America who preach hatred for America, and nobody is denying that.  We know they exist.

And us "Trump Haters" as you like to call us, do not deny that there was isolated incidents of celebrating happening, but certainly not the thousands and thousands  seen by Trump, that he is doubling down on. We are not accusing him of lying, but he is guilty of exaggerating - or like Carson did wrongly remembers the videos of Palestinians celebrating and somehow placed them on our soil in his memory. Carson later corrected what he recalls seeing. Trump has not.

What is disappointing though not surprising is the MSM has emphasized and exposed Trump's "exaggeration" like if he was deliberately hiding emails that would incriminate him and prove the he lied and then continued to lie to cover up the lie, or  was guilty of arming Syrian rebels and responsible for 4 dead Americans.  Trump exaggerates a reaction to our country being under attack and people have their knickers in a twist.  Hillary lies, refuses to turn over e-mails for years, gives false testimony, arms rebels that further advances ISIS, is responsible for 4 dead Americans, Fast 'n Furious, corruption within the Clinton Foundation which has made her millions, etc., etc., and yet the MSM is backing her to be the next president.  Seriously folks?  Good grief.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2015, 07:13:07 pm »
Not sure what is going on with Rush. I have been listening to him since he first came on the radio here back in 1990, and I have never seen him endorse a candidate - not one.  Instead choosing to hold their feet to the fire all the way to election day,  which is probably a smart position for a pundit with his notoriety and sway.  Soon as he jumped on the Trump bandwagon and began defending everything Trump said and did, rather than being objective - I have turned him off.

Yes, I too have been listening to him for years and he has never endorsed a candidate.  I'm not so sure that he is endorsing Trump as it is obvious that he likes Cruz as well ... I see him more as being on the anti-GOPe bandwagon.  Limbaugh seems to me to be picking part and finding fault with the MSM because of their continuous Trump bashing - he's simply proving them wrong which he has always done.

Maybe he realizes that these anti GOPe candidates are the GOP's last hope and for that matter this country's last hope.

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2015, 07:20:31 pm »
What is disappointing though not surprising is the MSM has emphasized and exposed Trump's "exaggeration" like if he was deliberately hiding emails that would incriminate him and prove the he lied and then continued to lie to cover up the lie, or  was guilty of arming Syrian rebels and responsible for 4 dead Americans.  Trump exaggerates a reaction to our country being under attack and people have their knickers in a twist.  Hillary lies, refuses to turn over e-mails for years, gives false testimony, arms rebels that further advances ISIS, is responsible for 4 dead Americans, Fast 'n Furious, corruption within the Clinton Foundation which has made her millions, etc., etc., and yet the MSM is backing her to be the next president.  Seriously folks?  Good grief.

It doesn't matter what Hitlery, or Sanders says.  We won't vote for them no matter what. 

The rats are probably agonizing over the same stuff but from their side...meaning they are arguing over who is better Hitlery or Sanders, and glossing over the latest story about who they won't vote for(Trump, Carson, Cruz, and Rubio.) 

MSM always protects the rats.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2015, 07:56:33 pm »

Me too.  Rush has violated one of his key principles this primary season by pushing Trump so hard.

He has become 'unlistenable.'

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2015, 09:19:20 pm »
The majority of the electorate has moved on from this topic.  But the banter here goes on and on and on and on ......   :whistle:

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2015, 09:38:51 pm »
The majority of the electorate has moved on from this topic.  But the banter here goes on and on and on and on ......   :whistle:
Thank you for your contribution.