Author Topic: The Award For The Worst Response to the Paris Attacks Goes To  (Read 473 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Award For The Worst Response to the Paris Attacks Goes To
« on: November 14, 2015, 04:35:35 pm »
Not the Mizzou or BLM protesters who are angry the spotlight was taken off of them. No, this award goes to our own Commander in Chief

Obama doesn’t ‘want to Speculate’ on who may be Behind Paris Terror Attack

...President Obama, the man who quickly jumped to politicize a YouTube video for Benghazi attacks now doesn’t want to speculate about what’s happening in Paris.

Yeah, why speculate, right?

Doesn’t fit the agenda – in this case.

Unreal....

Video and more here: http://www.youngcons.com/obama-doesnt-want-to-speculate-on-who-may-be-behind-paris-terror-attack/

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: The Award For The Worst Response to the Paris Attacks Goes To
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 04:46:49 pm »
As my wife just said: He's a shithead.

Hussein is his middle f-ing name.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 07:56:53 pm »
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Irony, Thy Name Is Islam
Michelle Obama's Mirror
Was I not just talking about irony yesterday? Yes I believe I was, isn’t that ironic?

Just like it was ironic that BHO found it appropriate to take a victory lap against ISIS yesterday, just 2 weeks after ISIS claimed to blow up a Russian plane,

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” he said. “From the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave. But you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.” - Daily Caller

... and mere hours before last evening’s events in the City of Light.  If it wasn’t so ironic, one might think that ISIS decided to award Barry the “Irony of the Week” award.

Coincidentally, I also mentioned “je suis Charlie” in yesterday’s post. Today it’s clear that it’s no longer just an expression of solidarity; it is unfortunately a fact of life. We ARE all Charlie Hebdo now, which is to say, sitting ducks.

Ostensibly, Americans are a bit less so because of our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, although increasingly that right has been infringed by gun free zones.

Taking a cue from the campus snowflakes I would like to suggest a solution to this pesky on-going problem of Islamic fascism: we need more safe spaces. All around the world.

Welcome to your safe space sweetie; Islamic fascism of any sort will absolutely, positively not be tolerated here. Okay?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 08:23:09 pm »
Obama's response to everything, ISIS, Putin, China, the economy, whatever.
All you are ever going to get from him is, Chill out man. There's no problem. Everything is beautiful, man. Look at all the pretty rainbows.

The question is, does he really believe this, is he really that delusional? Or does he think we are all stupid?

Maybe he is Isolated getting high and playing Xbox all day, and this is what his staff tells him to keep him happy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.