Author Topic: BOOM! Chris Wallace on Trump: “I’m Beginning to Believe He Can Be President of the United States”  (Read 1394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/boom-chris-wallace-on-trump-im-beginning-to-believe-he-can-be-president-of-the-united-states-video/#st_refDomain=www.facebook.com&st_refQuery=

BOOM! Chris Wallace on Trump: “I’m Beginning to Believe He Can Be President of the United States” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Oct 18th, 2015 10:42 am

This was HUGE!
Donald Trump joined Chris Wallace this morning for a one-on-one interview on FOX News Sunday.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Welcome to the party, Pal!!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oceander

Offline flowers

I watched a bit of this interview and the panel afterwards.......George Will said Trump was wrong, they do build Tv's in USA. I forgot which state he said. Will also said it really doesn't matter anymore where things are made. What a fool. Anyway Wallace was funny to watch.

Then I went to the Cnn and saw Jeb speak in a interview. What a goofball Yeb is.

Oceander

Who the hell cares whether televisions are made in the US or not?  Quite honestly, even when they were, the better models came from overseas.  I don't see any of you built-in-the-USA types getting rid of your computers simply because they're built overseas - if for no other reason than that you wouldn't be posting here because you wouldn't have a computer, because there are none "made in the USA".  Geez, people, this isn't the 1800s and we should have long since learned that tariffs and built-at-home are nothing more than invitations to economic disaster.

Offline alicewonders

Who the hell cares whether televisions are made in the US or not?  Quite honestly, even when they were, the better models came from overseas.  I don't see any of you built-in-the-USA types getting rid of your computers simply because they're built overseas - if for no other reason than that you wouldn't be posting here because you wouldn't have a computer, because there are none "made in the USA".  Geez, people, this isn't the 1800s and we should have long since learned that tariffs and built-at-home are nothing more than invitations to economic disaster.

Here in my community, the steel mill just announced they are idling the furnace and laying off 800 steelworkers, right before the holidays.  A lot of the talk is that they never will open it again.  Made in America sure as hell makes a difference here in my little neck of the woods. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So, if we can't make things anymore, how are we supposed to earn money? The professional services are overloaded. The low-skill jobs are going to automation. What now?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:26:14 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

So, if we can't make things anymore, how are we supposed to earn money? The professional services are overloaded. The low-skill jobs are going to automation. What now?

We seem to be doing quite well despite the fact that televisions are no longer made here.  If professional services are overloaded, then perhaps we need to train up more professionals.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Jobs for the sake of jobs. Another form of welfare - a rather expensive variant. Just ask the USSR. Or North Korea.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

Jobs for the sake of jobs. Another form of welfare - a rather expensive variant. Just ask the USSR. Or North Korea.

Or the big city taxpayers who get to pay for corrupt union make-work.

Offline sinkspur

In a global economy, things are done where the labor is cheapest.  That's just the way it is. Parts come from all over the world. 

Still, the US is the second largest manufacturing economy in the world.  Didn't know that,did you? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
We seem to be doing quite well despite the fact that televisions are no longer made here.  If professional services are overloaded, then perhaps we need to train up more professionals.
You got it backwards. We have too many professionals for the jobs we have.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
In a global economy, things are done where the labor is cheapest.  That's just the way it is. Parts come from all over the world. 

Still, the US is the second largest manufacturing economy in the world.  Didn't know that,did you?
And first in consumption. We used to be first in manufacturing as well, too, before we started borrowing from the Red Chinese to pay our bills.

Offline alicewonders

I think it is short-sighted to do away with our manufacturing capabilities.  When we depend on China for cheaper steel - what happens if we find ourselves on the opposite side with China - say, during a war?  To say that can't happen is foolish.

Oceander

You got it backwards. We have too many professionals for the jobs we have.

Sez who?

Then again, it's really irrelevant.  What matters is that each country - each place in each country - do what it does best, whether that be manufacturing or services or whatever.  BTW, what do you consider construction, services or manufacturing?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Much as I hate to say so, I agree with Chris Wallace.  While I still can't imagine myself voting for him, I have gone from thinking the idea of Donald Trump as POTUS was unimaginably preposterous to imagining it actually possible, even likely.  What I got from watching that interview this morning was that Trump is getting more and more disciplined while at the same time maintaining that incredibly compelling TV personality.  Practically everyone else running looks like a lightweight in comparison, and the field is filled with eminently qualified and seasoned political professionals.

We are just a few months away from the first caucus and primary, and no one is really making any headway against Trump.  If he wins Iowa, then New Hampshire, then SC and NV, it's over.  Right now he is near 50 percent in SC and NV.  He remains solidly in the lead in IA and NH.  Who is going to be appointed by the GOPe to step up and take him on successfully?  Bush?  No way.  Carson?  Possibly, but a long shot.  Cruz? Maybe, but unlikely.

Rubio seems the most likely, and I think in the coming weeks we are going to see a lot of pressure being brought to bear on Bush to step down in favor of Rubio so that the establishment can make one last ditch effort to "restore sanity" to the GOP.  Even if it happens I  see the odds favoring Trump.

All of that said, I still cannot vote for Trump in the primaries.  I am just too philosophically opposed to his protectionist point of view, and I am very doubtful about his psychological stability.  Still, he's better than Hillary, so I'd obviously support him in a general election. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Much as I hate to say so, I agree with Chris Wallace.  While I still can't imagine myself voting for him, I have gone from thinking the idea of Donald Trump as POTUS was unimaginably preposterous to imagining it actually possible, even likely.  What I got from watching that interview this morning was that Trump is getting more and more disciplined while at the same time maintaining that incredibly compelling TV personality.  Practically everyone else running looks like a lightweight in comparison, and the field is filled with eminently qualified and seasoned political professionals.

We are just a few months away from the first caucus and primary, and no one is really making any headway against Trump.  If he wins Iowa, then New Hampshire, then SC and NV, it's over.  Right now he is near 50 percent in SC and NV.  He remains solidly in the lead in IA and NH.  Who is going to be appointed by the GOPe to step up and take him on successfully?  Bush?  No way.  Carson?  Possibly, but a long shot.  Cruz? Maybe, but unlikely.

Rubio seems the most likely, and I think in the coming weeks we are going to see a lot of pressure being brought to bear on Bush to step down in favor of Rubio so that the establishment can make one last ditch effort to "restore sanity" to the GOP.  Even if it happens I  see the odds favoring Trump.

All of that said, I still cannot vote for Trump in the primaries.  I am just too philosophically opposed to his protectionist point of view, and I am very doubtful about his psychological stability.  Still, he's better than Hillary, so I'd obviously support him in a general election.

You are a gift, Victor!   :beer:   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Yes DC is correct....you are a gift.