Author Topic: The FBI, not Bernie Sanders, has the last word on Hillary’s emails.... By NY Post Editorial Board  (Read 641 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://nypost.com/2015/10/16/the-fbi-not-bernie-sanders-has-the-last-word-on-hillarys-emails/

The FBI, not Bernie Sanders, has the last word on Hillary’s emails

By Post Editorial Board

October 16, 2015 | 8:35pm

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Photo: Getty Images

Hillary Clinton was surely ecstatic when President Obama told a national TV audience that her private e-mail server was “not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

Oops: The flip side of Clinton’s glee is the anger reportedly felt inside the FBI — where agents fear the president was trying to compromise their ongoing investigation.

Yes, Bernie Sanders won whoops and hollers at Tuesday’s debate by painting the scandal as a GOP smear, but the feds have been hard at work on it for over three months now.

They’re trying to answer the very question Obama so blithely dismissed: Did her use of a private, unsecured server — target of multiple foreign hack attempts — endanger national security?

According to Fox News’ Catherine Herridge, the agency is focused on whether there was a violation of the Espionage Act involving “gross negligence” in the handling of defense information.

The case is very similar to the prosecution of former CIA Director David Petraeus for providing classified info to his mistress.

And that, says The New York Times, is precisely why the FBI is so enraged.

Obama made similar comments while Petraeus was under investigation, saying he’d seen “no evidence” the disclosure “had a negative impact on our national security.”

The FBI concluded Petraeus should be charged with a felony and face prison time — only to be overruled when the Justice Department let him plead to a misdemeanor.

The feeling then was that Justice bowed to Obama’s wishes. Echoes of that may push the FBI to prove it’s not being pressured.

“Injecting politics into what is supposed to be a fact-finding inquiry leaves a foul taste in the FBI’s mouth,” former top agency official Ron Hosko told the Times.

Everyone else’s, too.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The fix has always been there. However, we do not yet know which way the fix will go.

Obama controls and influences almost every aspect of American society today. He is literally an American king. With the raging ignorance, corruption, and abject cowerdice so prevalent in America these days, I don't see this situation changing without some major upheaval.

Obama has achieved the title of Roman emperor. Not only does he have the power to ignore, rewrite, and create "law" at his whim, his power extends to deciding military, criminal, and civil cases simply by saying what he wants the outcome to be, in the same way an emperor would show a thumb up or a thumb down. Obama will decide what happens to Hillary. I am still not sure what thumb he will give her.

As far as Bernie's practiced and prepared e-mail statement, this was just his way of kissing the butt of the Beast so that if she wins he can still get a cabinet post with her later. He was genuflecting to his Queen.

Nothing more to it than that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Obama has the final say.

Offline flowers

I am not sure what thumb he will give her either. If Biden runs, then we know.

Oceander

I am not sure what thumb he will give her either. If Biden runs, then we know.

He'll give her a pardon.  If Biden runs, the quid pro quo will be her dropping out and supporting him.