Author Topic: Letter From Europe to USA: Do Not Take Refugees!  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Letter From Europe to USA: Do Not Take Refugees!
« on: October 14, 2015, 03:56:52 pm »
http://www.rightsidenews.com/editorial/rsn-pick-of-the-day/letter-from-europe-to-usa-do-not-take-refugees/

Letter From Europe to USA: Do Not Take Refugees!
Right Side News ^ | Oct 14, 2015 | Nicolai Sennels
By: Nicolai Sennels, Denmark

Dear North Americans,

Rumors have reached Europe that you are about to repeat our mistake of taking in tens of thousands of refugees from the Third World. Having seen my country and my continent radically changed during the last decades as a result of such immigration, here is a friendly, but serious warning.

First I want to stress that taking Third World refugees to the West is not the most compassionate reaction to war and unrest in the Middle East and Africa. Helping people to a life in safety inside a culture, language area, and climate they feel home in - their own geographic region - is much cheaper, and we can thus help more people. On top, we will avoid exposing our own citizens to often criminal and violent individuals, of whom many have radical, religious views. We have an obligation as humanists to help people in mortal danger, but when a culture breaks down, merely fleeing from a dangerous situation does not entitle one to Western standards of living. And we can give safety, medical help, and education to dozens of people within their own environment for the money it costs to maintain a single refugee in the West.

This is not just my own opinion: All parties in Europe promoting such arguments against taking in refugees are rising in the polls.

(Much more, including graphics, at the original site, posted above)

Offline aligncare

Re: Letter From Europe to USA: Do Not Take Refugees!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 04:06:06 pm »

Except for one thing. Obama is hell-bent on transforming America, and surprise, surprise, he's right on track....

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 05:06:26 pm »
Except for one thing. Obama is hell-bent on transforming America, and surprise, surprise, he's right on track....

Obama is one of the most bold and successful presidents in my lifetime. (I almost threw up typing that). But it's true. The b*st*rd told us what he was going to do, and did it. And in the process revealed for all that care to notice, the political class could not care less about America, or Americans.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 05:52:32 pm »
Obama is one of the most bold and successful presidents in my lifetime. (I almost threw up typing that). But it's true. The b*st*rd told us what he was going to do, and did it. And in the process revealed for all that care to notice, the political class could not care less about America, or Americans.

I almost returned a spot on, Relic, but then thought - no.  Obama's a good politician, tenacious ideologue, yes, but a second-rate president, who at best, squandered the opportunity to move America forward on race and at worst, betrayed the Christian world, costing deaths in the Middle East. And then, too, I wonder, why do I keep rootin for Putin? Can anyone tell me why that is?

Offline Relic

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 05:56:46 pm »
I almost returned a spot on, Relic, but then thought - no.  Obama's a good politician, tenacious ideologue, yes, but a second-rate president, who at best, squandered the opportunity to move America forward on race and at worst, betrayed the Christian world, costing deaths in the Middle East. And then, too, I wonder, why do I keep rootin for Putin? Can anyone tell me why that is?

You're still stuck in the mode of thinking a US president should do things that are good for America. My calling Obama a good president is a misnomer. He's actually an effective president. He did what he said he do, and what he told us was coming was bad. Americans still couldn't wait to get it.