Author Topic: Four California Students Arrested in High School Shooting Plot  (Read 622 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Four California Students Arrested in High School Shooting Plot
« on: October 04, 2015, 09:04:00 pm »
 Four students were arrested Friday in Tuolumne, California, after police discovered a "detailed" plan to "shoot and kill as many people as possible" at a local high school, the sheriff said.

Tuolumne County Sheriff James Mele didn't identify the suspects in a news conference Saturday, although he said they were students at Summerville High School, where the alleged shooting was to have taken place, and that they were male. They haven't yet been charged.

Other students at Summerville in Tuolumne, about 55 miles east of Stockton, heard the suspects discussing the shooting last week, so they told school staff, Mele said. The school then contacted the sheriff's office.

"Detectives located evidence verifying a plot to shoot staff and students at Summerville High School," Mele said. "The suspects' plan was very detailed in nature and included names of would-be victims, locations and the methods in which the plan was to be carried out."

The "common denominator" of possible victims, Mele said, was their affiliation with Summerville.

The four suspects were in the process of securing weapons, Mele said, adding that they were "pretty doggone close" to being able to carry out the attack.

"I have no idea why somebody or a group of individuals would want to do this," Mele said, but he added, "Cyber-bullying is a problem in our society."

More - mostly whining and hand wringing: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-california-students-arrested-high-school-shooting-plot-n438316
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Four California Students Arrested in High School Shooting Plot
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 09:27:01 pm »
Thanks EC.  I do believe that the desire for their "15 minutes of fame" has a factor in these incidents - especially with young males.  I also believe that twelve years of indoctrination in a public school will pretty much make you come out hating certain demographics of people. 

My niece and nephew, who are otherwise pretty intelligent people, believe that white people have destroyed the earth, enslaved and abused poor people of color and are happy to see people starve to death in the streets.  They think we should have open borders so that all people should be able to come here to have a better life.  They are consumed with white guilt and cover their ears when the subject of guns comes up - they are frightened to even talk about them!

For the most part, I think young people buy into the liberal memes and considering that a great many have been medicated since early childhood - there are a number of them willing to sacrifice their lives if shooting up innocent people will be the final impetus to rid the world of guns. 

I liken them to "sleeper cells".

:tinfoil:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Four California Students Arrested in High School Shooting Plot
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 09:50:59 pm »
Sure hope the judicial system makes examples out of the four, so other like minded people will possibly think twice.

86% white, Tom McClintock's House district, btw.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln