Author Topic: Fox is reporting another possible mass shooting  (Read 19390 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Fox is reporting another possible mass shooting
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2015, 10:10:37 pm »
The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer – A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted…

When will you guys learn not to believe anything the msm tells you?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2015, 10:45:11 pm »
When will you guys learn not to believe anything the msm tells you?

Dan, that's not entirely fair. No one is saying believe the media 100% or even 50%. But when a big tragic event like this happens people are starved for information. What do you do in the absence of reliable information? Glom on to whatever anonymous website feeds your fears or preconceived notions?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2015, 12:58:04 am »
Dan, that's not entirely fair. No one is saying believe the media 100% or even 50%. But when a big tragic event like this happens people are starved for information. What do you do in the absence of reliable information? Glom on to whatever anonymous website feeds your fears or preconceived notions?
Thanks for your post, AC.

Twice the other day, I posted crap on this topic, only to find out that despite the trustworthiness of the site/link, the information was bogus.

We STILL don't know crap about this guy....which by itself I find amazing, given the social media network and his penchant to use same.

We waited more than 8 hours while certain government agencies or black ops for the regime scrubbed the internet.

Like Ray Donovan....they changed the story.

What pisses me off more than anything is the mainstream media never bothers to inquire about it.  If it were George W. Bush, they'd have crucified him for coming out before the perp was identified...to politicize it to fit the agenda.

We're freaking living in a nightmare with this president and the current Democrat Party.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2015, 01:03:37 am »

Sure it's fair.  Until you learn not to accept what the msm is feeding you... your mind will never be open enough to consider what may actually have happened.

All you do is glom on to whatever msm outlet feeds your fears or preconceived notions.  How is that any different?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2015, 01:04:16 am »

We're freaking living in a nightmare with this president and the current Democrat Party.

Words that ring so true, DC.  I barely recognize my country after seven years of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and that POS.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2015, 01:07:13 am »
Sure it's fair.  Until you learn not to accept what the msm is feeding you... your mind will never be open enough to consider what may actually have happened.

All you do is glom on to whatever msm outlet feeds your fears or preconceived notions.  How is that any different?

Well, one would have to assume some sort of centralized coordination. And that's a bridge too far for me, Dan. I don't go in for vast conspiracies, right or left.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2015, 01:10:15 am »
Well, one would have to assume some sort of centralized coordination. And that's a bridge too far for me, Dan. I don't go in for vast conspiracies, right or left.

Which is why you guys wander around wondering what the heck is going on...

bkepley

« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2015, 01:38:39 am »
Which is why you guys wander around wondering what the heck is going on...

Since you know everything why don't you help us out?

Godzilla

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2015, 03:02:28 am »
Since you know everything why don't you help us out?

It's the Illuminati, the Elders of Zion, the Trilateral Commision, and ALIENS!!!

It's all a conspiracy, you see.  A conspiracy!  Even this post is a conspiracy to throw you off the truth.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2015, 12:19:51 pm »
Dear 'Gun Free Zone' Campus Wizards: Nine Kids Died Because Of Your Stupid Policy

Doug Giles

Last Friday night I was at my favorite cigar bar watching the news of the Umpqua Community College massacre. Like you, my buddies and I were pissed off, sad and sick to our stomachs. Three things, in particular, were ticking us off regarding this senseless slaughter.

They were ...

1. Another “Gun Free Zone” Epic Fail.
2. Christians Were Targeted.
3. Apparently Only One Dude Out Of A Couple Of Dozen Fought Back.

Here's my thoughts regarding the foul aforementioned.

GUN FREE ZONES.

I know this will be too difficult for your typical abecedarian leftist to grasp but ... If there had been a good guy with a gun on campus, who was trained, licensed and allowed to carry, he could have sent that murderous spawn of Satan to an early hell where he could slow roast for all eternity. Boom. Problem solved.

Unfortunately, there was no concealed weapon in the possession of a concerned citizen to stop this demonic dipstick because guns are disallowed on that campus. How cute. How PC of UCC. I bet Obama really loves you.

Oh, by the way, your “gun free zone” rule was obviously a bad idea. Like in: "a very bad idea." Like in: "Nine Christian kids were shot in the head", bad idea.

Did you get that, Umpqua? Nine dead. As in one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ... dead. All because you don't value self-defense, the Second Amendment or the lives of the kids whose parents pay your bills.

If I were one of the parents who had my child senselessly slaughtered on your campus, I'd sue your politically correct butt off. I think places like yours should no longer be left off the litigious hook. You're culpable because you could have prevented and yet … you didn't. You chose stupidity over common sense and you should pay ... heavily. I think a precedent should be set. Why not start with you, UCC?

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. You did do all you could do. Silly me. You had one Barney Fife security cop with pepper spray and a plastic badge to protect 3000 students when a mass-murderer, with multiple weapons, strode onto your campus ready to kill. Speaking of your security guard, where the heck was he when the crap was hitting the fan? Do tell.

This is simple: Gun Free Zones are target rich environments. That's why I do not frequent them and I'd advise all those reading to do the same.
CHRISTIANS WERE TARGETED.

Dear Christian: Next time a killer asks you, “Are you a Christian?”, please kill that SOB for us all. If you're unable to put him down and you're around other Christians that he intends to slaughter, then have a pre-arranged pact that one of the brethren will grab the shooter and the other saints will beat and choke the Be-Jesus out of him. In Christian love, of course.

For those who think I'm being un-Christlike with that advice, I don't believe that Jesus would have passively allowed for such a slaughter without opening up a giant, Big Gulp sized can of holy whup ass on the perp. And if for some weird reason the real Jesus would be against my advice, then he's going to just have to forgive me because I don't believe in letting a murderous ass-monkey rule and ruin innocent kids' lives. Can I get a witness?!

Oh, and by the way, Obama didn't seem to make too big of a deal over Christians being picked out and slaughtered, did he? Can you imagine his response if it were Muslim kids that were targeted?

ONLY ONE HERO FOUGHT BACK.

What has happened to our culture that one, lone Army vet, namely, Chris Mitz, fought back heroically trying to save other students. Sure he got shot, but there is no telling how many lives he saved grappling with the gun- wielding goon. What has happened to our culture is we have been systematically pussified. And that needs to change, STAT.

Parents, pastors and mentors please … for the love of God ... teach your charges that there is this thing called “sacrifice” and that it is a virtue, especially when utilized in the saving of another precious life.

more at:   http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2015/10/04/dear-gun-free-zone-campus-wizards-nine-kids-died-because-of-your-stupid-policy-n2060873

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

rangerrebew

« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2015, 01:47:13 pm »
Been Here Before: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Activist Falsely Assumes Oregon Shooter Is White
Brian Carey
October 3, 2015

Spoilers: The Oregon shooter isn’t white.

That didn’t stop DeRay McKesson, professional canker sore and leader of the flea circus known as “Black Lives Matter” from tweeting that the Oregon shooter was white, though.

Sidebar: We won’t name the Oregon shooter. These mass-murdering idiots want some level infamy in return for their evil and we don’t plan on giving it to them.

However, we will say this: The mother of the shooter is African-American. The guy was bi-racial.

None of that reality prevented McKesson from retweeting statements that made it clear he thought the Oregon shooter was whiter than a Klan rally. You can see his series of tweets right here.

If this had been a “one off” for McKesson, we probably wouldn’t have written anything about it. But we’ve been here before.

In fact, the “Black Lives Matter” activist automagically assumed that the Roanoke shooter was white as well.

Clearly, McKesson is a racist with a chronic case of BWS (“Blame Whitey Syndrome”). He lets his bigotry dictate his opinion before he even knows the facts. He’s a knee-jerk reactionary, with a particular emphasis on “jerk.”

It’s people like McKesson that hinder, rather than improve race relations in America. He’s a villainous jackass, an ignorant putz, and should be shamed by everybody.

So that’s why it makes perfect sense that he’ll be teaching at Yale.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/been-here-before-black-lives-matter-activist-falsely-claims-oregon-shooter-is-white
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:48:00 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2015, 01:51:24 pm »
I knew there was some reason Obama was slow to respond on the shooting.  When he did, it was a mentally deranged person that did it, another statement unusual for Obama.   And this explains it.  He can't blame the shooting on crackers because it would be calling himself a cracker.  How disappointing it must have been for our racist POTUS. :peeonobama:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2015, 02:48:14 pm »
Obama was very, very,  disappointed that the shooter was not a White guy, as was the American press and the Left in general. They don't care a single bit that people were killed. And they damn sure don't care when White Christians are killed. They might even celebrate that. They only care about how it affects their agendas, and nothing more than that.

You just know the MSM was chomping at the bit to call him a White-Black like Zimmerman was a White-Hispanic, but they couldn't because of Obama.  Ha!

They did manage to sneak in, somehow, that he was a *conservative" Republican according to their warped world, and that is the worst type of 'evil Republican' a person can possibly be.

Obama, the Left, and the MSM, were all very disappointed in how it all played out not in their favor. I feel for them.

The only thing missing was Obama's famous ignorant speech about how beautiful, and wonderful, and 'peaceful', Muslims are. Followed by his standard speech about how Islam is a blessing to all mankind, and no Muslim has ever hurt anyone in the entire history of the world, and no Muslim has ever done anything wrong ever!

Sadly, I am not joking about this. I am 100% sure that if the shooter had been a Muslim or Muslims, that Obama would have expressed condolences to "all people involved". This is a phrase Obama uses whenever a Muslim is killed after killing a bunch of infidels. He likes to say this because the term, 'all people involved', obviously includes the terrorists as well as the victims. And this is how he thinks.

Condolences for all people involved, is what Hussein said about 9/11.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:54:42 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2015, 03:09:54 pm »

The only thing missing was Obama's famous ignorant speech about how beautiful, and wonderful, and 'peaceful', Muslims are. Followed by his standard speech about how Islam is a blessing to all mankind, and no Muslim has ever hurt anyone in the entire history of the world, and no Muslim has ever done anything wrong ever!

Obama did once say part of his job as POTUS was to protect Islam.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2015, 07:59:47 pm »
This whole thing also kind of throws a wrench into the atheists' talking point that religion is supposedly the source of most of the world's violence.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2015, 08:06:07 pm »
This whole thing also kind of throws a wrench into the atheists' talking point that religion is supposedly the source of most of the world's violence.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2015, 08:15:07 pm »
It's the Illuminati, the Elders of Zion, the Trilateral Commision, and ALIENS!!!

It's all a conspiracy, you see.  A conspiracy!  Even this post is a conspiracy to throw you off the truth.

I know what you can do... you can believe what the msm and the government tells you is the truth.

Yeah... that works great... good answer...

Godzilla

« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2015, 08:20:29 pm »
I know what you can do... you can believe what the msm and the government tells you is the truth.

Yeah... that works great... good answer...

Or you could be intelligent about it.  Read two-three sources from differing political viewpoints.  See what was said in one, but not the other.  And if something was stated in just one source and nowhere else, it's probably bull.

That's a good way to find the truth.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2015, 08:29:08 pm »
Or you could be intelligent about it.  Read two-three sources from differing political viewpoints.  See what was said in one, but not the other.  And if something was stated in just one source and nowhere else, it's probably bull.

That's a good way to find the truth.

You talk about what the media wants you to talk about, you use sources the media gives you about the subject it wants you to talk about and you engage in the fallacy of appeal to popular opinion to decide what is correct...

And this is your method for finding 'truth'... awesome...

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2015, 08:39:03 pm »
You talk about what the media wants you to talk about, you use sources the media gives you about the subject it wants you to talk about and you engage in the fallacy of appeal to popular opinion to decide what is correct...

:beer:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2015, 08:43:37 pm »

There is no way of finding truth. But if you have a better method of approximating it, I'd love to hear it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Godzilla

« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2015, 08:53:12 pm »

Alright, then.  Let's put it to a test.

Has North Korea tested a nuke?  The news says that they did.  Reading 2-3 sources gives me various data about it.

So, it's your turn.  Did they?  Remember, the news lies (as you say).

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2015, 12:29:39 am »
Alright, then.  Let's put it to a test.

Has North Korea tested a nuke?  The news says that they did.  Reading 2-3 sources gives me various data about it.

So, it's your turn.  Did they?  Remember, the news lies (as you say).

CNN showed the half-black 'shooter' as being white while avoiding photos of his black mother.  Is this guy white?

Shooter leaves a 'manifesto' (SOP these days)... media says he had white supremacist 'leanings'... no you can't see it.  Is this guy really a half-black white supremacist?

Your turn...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2015, 12:54:01 am »

Epic rant up thread by Doug Giles. Righteous passion. Thanks for posting, DC.

Godzilla

« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2015, 01:23:53 am »
CNN showed the half-black 'shooter' as being white while avoiding photos of his black mother.  Is this guy white?

Shooter leaves a 'manifesto' (SOP these days)... media says he had white supremacist 'leanings'... no you can't see it.  Is this guy really a half-black white supremacist?

Your turn...

How do you know a shooting even happened?  It was on the news, you know.  I mean, how can you trust 'them'?