Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 535719 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #1400 on: June 14, 2018, 05:10:14 pm »
So he gets to spend the next 4 years living off the backs of the Belgian taxpayers,which is basically a paid vacation for scum like him?

And the Belgians SERIOUSLY believe that 4 years is a stiff sentence for kidnapping,raping,and beating a mentally defective woman?

Hell,let HIM out of prison and put the Belgian politicians in there in his place. They are more dangerous criminals than he is.
Well the Germans think fifteen years is a stiff sentence for murder so yeah the Belgians would seem to take their chocolate more seriously then heinous crimes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1401 on: June 14, 2018, 06:56:26 pm »
Belgian Chocolate is wayyyy better than Swiss Chocolate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

« Reply #1402 on: June 15, 2018, 02:38:16 pm »
Women set strip and dip record on secluded Wicklow beach
https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/women-set-strip-and-dip-record-on-secluded-wicklow-beach-471687.html
June 11, 2018

The substantial funds raised from the successful world record-breaking skinny dip over the weekend will be used to purchase a furnished, family-friendly house in Dublin for cash-strapped parents of cancer-stricken children visiting the capital for extended hospital stays.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1403 on: June 15, 2018, 02:45:45 pm »
Women set strip and dip record on secluded Wicklow beach
https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/women-set-strip-and-dip-record-on-secluded-wicklow-beach-471687.html
June 11, 2018

The substantial funds raised from the successful world record-breaking skinny dip over the weekend will be used to purchase a furnished, family-friendly house in Dublin for cash-strapped parents of cancer-stricken children visiting the capital for extended hospital stays.

Weren't they concerned about exposing that much white to the sun at one time? That many Irish getting naked outdoors at the same time could suck up all the suns rays,and maybe kill it!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1404 on: June 15, 2018, 04:00:58 pm »
Weren't they concerned about exposing that much white to the sun at one time? That many Irish getting naked outdoors at the same time could suck up all the suns rays,and maybe kill it!
@sneakypete
Don't you think the greater risk was of potentially blinding the observers? The reflected light must have been harsh, let alone just the sight of some of the participants.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1405 on: June 21, 2018, 04:05:02 pm »

Woman accused of killing lover, serving remains at barbecue, police say

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 7:34 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 21, 2018 10:51 AM EDT

(Meredith) – Police say a woman in Michigan may have barbecued the remains of her ex-lover and served them to her neighbors in 2014.

According to USA Today, Kelly Cochran was arrested and brought to trial, where she told her plan to the court. She said she and her husband, Jason, lured Chris Regan, her former lover, to their home where they shot and dismembered him. She said that she and her husband made a pact that they would get rid of anyone “involved in their extramarital affairs.”

They then dumped Regan's remains in the woods, but some believe the couple may have served part of Regan to their neighbors. WJBK-TV reported that during the barbecue, one of her friends said the burgers were “strange-tasting.”

Two years later, authorities said she injected Jason with a fatal dose of heroin and choked him to death because he “took the only good thing” in her life, referring to Regan.  ...   Full story
 8888huh
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #1406 on: June 21, 2018, 04:14:42 pm »

(Meredith) – Police say a woman in Michigan may have barbecued the remains of her ex-lover and served them to her neighbors in 2014.

According to USA Today, Kelly Cochran was arrested and brought to trial, where she told her plan to the court. She said she and her husband, Jason, lured Chris Regan, her former lover, to their home where they shot and dismembered him. She said that she and her husband made a pact that they would get rid of anyone “involved in their extramarital affairs.”

They then dumped Regan's remains in the woods, but some believe the couple may have served part of Regan to their neighbors. WJBK-TV reported that during the barbecue, one of her friends said the burgers were “strange-tasting.”

Two years later, authorities said she injected Jason with a fatal dose of heroin and choked him to death because he “took the only good thing” in her life, referring to Regan.  ...   Full story
 8888huh

:terror: :terror: :terror: :terror:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1407 on: June 21, 2018, 04:34:42 pm »
That's gross. 

Reminds me of an old Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode where a woman kills her husband by assaulting him with a frozen leg of lamb.  WhIle the detectives are looking for the murder weapon, the wife has it roasting in the oven.  When the roast was done, the wife fed some of it to the detectives.  They were eating the murder weapon.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1408 on: June 21, 2018, 04:46:28 pm »
That's gross. 

Reminds me of an old Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode where a woman kills her husband by assaulting him with a frozen leg of lamb.  WhIle the detectives are looking for the murder weapon, the wife has it roasting in the oven.  When the roast was done, the wife fed some of it to the detectives.  They were eating the murder weapon.

@Applewood

I LOVED the old "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" teebee show. The man was a freaking genius,and funny as hell on top of it.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1409 on: June 21, 2018, 05:08:34 pm »
@Applewood

I LOVED the old "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" teebee show. The man was a freaking genius,and funny as hell on top of it.

Agreed.  He and Rod Serling were both geniuses.    Serling in particular was way ahead of his time.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1410 on: June 21, 2018, 08:01:08 pm »
That's gross. 

That was a great story. Well done (or at least somewhat rare).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #1411 on: June 22, 2018, 05:46:05 am »

8888huh

Only in Carolina would someone claim to BBQ a burger.

Of course, those people also put rotten cabbage on pulled pork.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1412 on: June 22, 2018, 06:45:52 pm »

8888huh

@InHeavenThereIsNoBeer   @mountaineer

I try to always look on the bright side of things instead of obsessing on the negative,and the good thing about this is there are now a MINIMUM of 3 fewer Dim voters next election,and maybe as many as 10!

If that ain't good news I don't know what would be!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1413 on: June 22, 2018, 07:10:18 pm »
Bank robbery suspect gives ID, easily tracked by police
Associated Press • June 22, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bank-robbery-suspect-gives-id-easily-tracked-police-105614880.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — [...]

Authorities say the man walked into a Huntington Bank in Columbus on June 4 and gave the teller a note saying he was armed and demanding money.

The teller gave the man a stack of cash, but then he demanded more money from the electronic cash recycle machine in the bank's lobby.

Police say the teller told the man the machine needed a driver's license to dispense cash, so the man handed his own license over.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1414 on: June 22, 2018, 07:24:17 pm »
Bank robbery suspect gives ID, easily tracked by police
Associated Press • June 22, 2018
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bank-robbery-suspect-gives-id-easily-tracked-police-105614880.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — [...]

Authorities say the man walked into a Huntington Bank in Columbus on June 4 and gave the teller a note saying he was armed and demanding money.

The teller gave the man a stack of cash, but then he demanded more money from the electronic cash recycle machine in the bank's lobby.

Police say the teller told the man the machine needed a driver's license to dispense cash, so the man handed his own license over.

[...]

@Suppressed

Well,the truth is he needs to be in jail for his own safety,where he will have someone tell him when to go to bed,when to get up,when to eat,etc,etc,etc. He doesn't seem to do well on his own.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1415 on: June 26, 2018, 04:11:49 am »
Army veteran decapitated his mom using a butter knife and his teeth, deputy says in court
BY ANITA LEE  calee@sunherald.com
June 20, 2018 01:39 PM    Updated June 21, 2018 03:06 PM
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article213510814.html

WIGGINS -- Terrelle Johnson confessed to killing his mother the morning after her decapitated body was found June 6 in their backyard in Stone County, a sheriff's deputy testified at a preliminary hearing Wednesday afternoon.

[...]

When that was done, they interviewed Johnson. He confessed on audiotape to killing his mother, Boggs said. Johnson said that he and his mother got into an argument over credit cards. He said he tried to walk away, but the argument escalated into a fight.

"He told me that he beat her up real bad," Boggs testified. " . . . He said it got out of hand."

Johnson said he then choked his mother until she stopped breathing. He decapitated her with a butter knife, he said, also using his hands and teeth to remove her head. He said he took her body to the backyard so the house would not smell bad.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1416 on: June 26, 2018, 04:17:16 am »
Army veteran decapitated his mom using a butter knife and his teeth, deputy says in court
BY ANITA LEE  calee@sunherald.com
June 20, 2018 01:39 PM    Updated June 21, 2018 03:06 PM
http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article213510814.html

WIGGINS -- Terrelle Johnson confessed to killing his mother the morning after her decapitated body was found June 6 in their backyard in Stone County, a sheriff's deputy testified at a preliminary hearing Wednesday afternoon.

[...]

When that was done, they interviewed Johnson. He confessed on audiotape to killing his mother, Boggs said. Johnson said that he and his mother got into an argument over credit cards. He said he tried to walk away, but the argument escalated into a fight.

"He told me that he beat her up real bad," Boggs testified. " . . . He said it got out of hand."

Johnson said he then choked his mother until she stopped breathing. He decapitated her with a butter knife, he said, also using his hands and teeth to remove her head. He said he took her body to the backyard so the house would not smell bad.

[...]

I've always appreciated a considerate person....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1417 on: June 26, 2018, 04:37:40 am »

@Suppressed

Butter knife???  HTH do you cut anything tougher than butter with a butter knife?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1418 on: June 26, 2018, 04:44:34 am »
@Suppressed

Butter knife???  HTH do you cut anything tougher than butter with a butter knife?

I'm still trying to figure out how to cut butter with a butter knife.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1419 on: June 26, 2018, 04:49:50 am »
I'm still trying to figure out how to cut butter with a butter knife.

@Cyber Liberty

You wait until the butter is room temperature,and then you just spread it around. No actual cutting required. You could use a spoon just as well.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1420 on: June 27, 2018, 06:51:19 am »
Woman forced ex to have sex holding machete to his face: cops

A Montana woman broke into a man’s house with a machete, ordered him to take off his clothes and forced him to have sex with her, police said.

Samantha Ray Mears, 19, was charged Friday with two felonies — aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon — as well as several misdemeanors for the incident at her ex-boyfriend’s Great Falls home, according to the Great Falls Tribune.

Mears reportedly broke into her ex of seven years’ house Friday while he was away. When he returned, she confronted him with the large knife, demanded that he take off all his clothes and ordered him to lie on his bed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/woman-forced-ex-to-have-sex-holding-machete-to-his-face-cops.html

-----------

It'd probably take a machete for me too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #1421 on: June 27, 2018, 07:03:48 am »

A Montana woman broke into a man’s house with a machete, ordered him to take off his clothes and forced him to have sex with her, police said.

Samantha Ray Mears, 19, was charged Friday with two felonies — aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon — as well as several misdemeanors for the incident at her ex-boyfriend’s Great Falls home, according to the Great Falls Tribune.

Mears reportedly broke into her ex of seven years’ house Friday while he was away. When he returned, she confronted him with the large knife, demanded that he take off all his clothes and ordered him to lie on his bed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/woman-forced-ex-to-have-sex-holding-machete-to-his-face-cops.html

-----------

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1422 on: June 27, 2018, 01:59:52 pm »

-----------

She was 12 when they started their relationship?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1423 on: June 27, 2018, 02:05:32 pm »

-----------

I'm marveling at her ex's powers of concentration. I doubt I could cope with the machete distraction.

"When an argument ensued soon after, an enraged Mears ripped a piece of trim from the victim’s wall and deliberately urinated in his bed, according to KFBB."

And I definitely could not cope with this.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:08:20 pm by skeeter »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1424 on: June 27, 2018, 02:34:59 pm »
She was 12 when they started their relationship?

Good catch.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-