Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter's agenda is costing black lives.... By Michael Barone  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/blacklivesmatters-agenda-is-costing-black-lives/article/2571488

#BlackLivesMatter's agenda is costing black lives
By Michael Barone (@michaelbarone) • 9/7/15 12:01 AM

I've seen this movie before. And for the last 25 years, I thought I'd never have to watch it again. But now it's playing, not in theaters, but all over mainstream media, with something like rave reviews from the president and his administration.

The theme of the movie is that there is an epidemic of racist white policemen, gunning down innocent black people. The movie's message, implicit but unambiguous, is that the police must be restrained from vigorous enforcement of the law.

That was the message of the Black Power movement half a century ago, and it is the message of the #BlackLivesMatter movement today.

Consider #BLM's demands. Some are anodyne. Who is against "better training for police officers"? We already have independent (usually elected) prosecutors. The law already "limits the use of force by police."

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34