Author Topic: Fiorina Dismisses Vice President Speculation as 'Sexist'  (Read 2436 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Fiorina Dismisses Vice President Speculation as 'Sexist'
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2015, 08:07:13 pm »
Good point.  She could have taken a different tact and made the same point.

I'm sure, however, that she'll be ready for the question in the debate.  If there's one thing that's clear about Carly, it's that she has extremely strong debate skills, and will be able to put the whole thing in perspective when asked again.

Leftists are sexists, however, and it doesn't hurt, IMO, for her to point that out............... while Ben Carson points out that they are racists.   ^-^

I'm really pleased with the variety of candidates we have and how they have the potential to slam the leftist media to the floor and keep them pinned there.  I've never been so optimistic about our choices in any primary before this one.

:thumbsup:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2015, 08:11:18 pm »

By your own admission, that would make you a leftist.  I apologize if the word "vagina" shocks and offends you.

I won't bother putting you on ignore, but you definitely need to be ignored.

You're talking in circles, and making things up to deny your own crude and erroneous post.

Not worth the aggravation to respond, since I only do rational.......

......and you clearly don't.....

:seeya:

(I'll bet MBB was the kid on the playground that tried to make the other boys on the playground think he was cool because he said the word 'vagina.'  He's clearly still trying.....  :smokin: )
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:19:04 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2015, 08:35:07 pm »
Good point.  She could have taken a different tact and made the same point.

I'm sure, however, that she'll be ready for the question in the debate.  If there's one thing that's clear about Carly, it's that she has extremely strong debate skills, and will be able to put the whole thing in perspective when asked again. 

She is smart and usually very good with the "gotcha" questions.  So if anyone can shut down this type of questioning, Carly can.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2015, 08:40:16 pm »
She is smart and usually very good with the "gotcha" questions.  So if anyone can shut down this type of questioning, Carly can.

Ohh, I like that alliteration! CARLY CAN!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2015, 09:06:51 pm »

Completely agree.

And I'm glad she's going to be on the stage.   She'll be formidable.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2015, 09:18:35 pm »
We have over a year to go to election day. It's premature and not helpful to be discussing VP picks at all.

DING! DING! DING!  Winner here!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Paladin

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2015, 09:47:02 pm »
Ohh, I like that alliteration! CARLY CAN!

Agreed. That would make a pretty good campaign slogan. State some issue that needs resolving, ask who can fix it, and then say "Carly Can!"

Or maybe not.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 09:58:49 pm »
Interesting to see how the Trump supporters here are acting more and more like him with each post. In past elections the enemy we would be talking about here would be the media for making a big deal out of a comment that made perfect sense - regardless of the candidate you were supporting.  Today its pile on Carly, pile on Carson,pile on every candidate except Trump for some of the trivial stuff.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2015, 10:24:24 pm »
Interesting to see how the Trump supporters here are acting more and more like him with each post. In past elections the enemy we would be talking about here would be the media for making a big deal out of a comment that made perfect sense - regardless of the candidate you were supporting.  Today its pile on Carly, pile on Carson,pile on every candidate except Trump for some of the trivial stuff.

Agree, agree, AGREE!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2015, 10:39:11 pm »
I'm afraid you're correct. Intelligent discussion and analysis of each candidate's views has been supplanted by namecalling.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2015, 10:46:44 pm »

or pile on every non Trump candidate.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2015, 11:22:05 pm »
I'm afraid you're correct. Intelligent discussion and analysis of each candidate's views has been supplanted by namecalling.

So how do we take the forum back over and turn it rational again?

I want rational discussions about the pros and cons of each viable candidate..... issues, character, records, ALL of it.

(I swear I'm having flashbacks from TOS more and more every day........)

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2015, 11:25:22 pm »

I want rational discussions about the pros and cons of each viable candidate..... issues, character, records, ALL of it.
I don't know, but this nonsense is making me less and less interested in participating.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2015, 11:27:23 pm »

(I swear I'm having flashbacks from TOS more and more every day........)

So it isn't just me..

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2015, 11:40:37 pm »

So it isn't just me..

No, it isn't.

Any thread about Trump is a disaster.  And many that aren't about him turn into disasters too.

We've got a long, long way to go before the election, and most of the rational people (though not all, clearly) are staying as far away from Trump threads as they can.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2015, 11:41:40 pm »
I don't know, but this nonsense is making me less and less interested in participating.

We should take a survey to see how many of us won't touch a Trump thread with a ten foot pole......

Bet there are LOTS of us.

bkepley

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2015, 11:51:27 pm »
We should take a survey to see how many of us won't touch a Trump thread with a ten foot pole......

Bet there are LOTS of us.

This is a political forum.  As long as one side or the other does not rule I don't get the problem.  I am a Trump "hater" but all I hear from the the folks I know reinforces this.  At least here I can get some insight into why folks would vote for such a buffoon. :)

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2015, 12:31:39 am »
No, it isn't.

Any thread about Trump is a disaster.  And many that aren't about him turn into disasters too.

We've got a long, long way to go before the election, and most of the rational people (though not all, clearly) are staying as far away from Trump threads as they can.

I'm going to start tonight to stay away from the Trump threads..

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2015, 01:52:11 am »

Good plan!   :beer:

(You'll live longer!)

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2015, 05:45:00 am »

An even better plan will be to also use this forum to sale your favorite candidate by posting threads to educate others.  Trump will become  less significant here when I log on and see the political forum being taken over by post on  Carson, Walker, Cruz, Fiorina, Rubio, and the rest of the field.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Paladin

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2015, 05:52:25 am »
An even better plan will be to also use this forum to sale your favorite candidate by posting threads to educate others.  Trump will become  less significant here when I log on and see the political forum being taken over by post on  Carson, Walker, Cruz, Fiorina, Rubio, and the rest of the field.

That is a sound idea but the problem is we have a small clique (which I refer to as The Choir) who will talk about nothing else and post thread after thread on the one topic. Mystery already offered a solution by recommending posters look under the individual topic headings for other subjects, including Carson, Walker, et. al., and commenting on those threads so as to keep them active and drown out the others.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2015, 11:43:59 am »

Funny you mentioned that.. I support Rubio, Walker, Perry, Carson,Carly, Kasich, and Jindal (even though he will drop out soon). We have the best field that I have seen in my lifetime. Also I will vote for (I'm not sure the candidate who shall not be spoken), whoever is the nominee..
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:44:26 am by kevindavis »