Author Topic: Donald Trump defiant after calling Anthony Weiner a 'perv'  (Read 487 times)

bkepley

Donald Trump defiant after calling Anthony Weiner a 'perv'
« on: August 31, 2015, 04:29:45 pm »
Theodore Schleifer and Eugene Scott, CNN

)—Donald Trump on Saturday stood by his charge that disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner is a "perv," adding that he "obviously is psychologically disturbed" and alleging that his wife, Huma Abedin, a top adviser to Hillary Clinton, is passing sensitive information to him.

"I think it's a very fair statement that I made and a lot of people have congratulated me," Trump said after an event in Nashville, Tennessee. "(Abedin) is receiving this very, very important information and giving it to Hillary. Well, who else is she giving it to? Her husband has serious problems, and on top of that, he now works for a public relations firm. So how can she be married to this guy who's got these major problems?"

Trump added: "Who knows what he's gonna do with it. Forget about her. What she did is a very, very dangerous thing for this country and probably it's a criminal act."
But Trump wasn't done Saturday, saying Weiner "obviously is psychologically disturbed" and that it was "dangerous" for Abedin to receive sensitive information from Clinton.
Abedin's lawyers on Saturday referred a request for comment to Merrill's statement. A message left with Abedin herself was not immediately returned.

Trump was asked Saturday whether his staffers were fair game for attacks.

"Oh sure they are," Trump said.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/28/politics/donald-trump-anthony-weiner-perv/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Trump better hope there's nothing in his closet but anyway he'd just call any accuser a dirtbag and launch another endless lawsuit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Donald Trump defiant after calling Anthony Weiner a 'perv'
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 05:00:14 pm »
Well he calls them like he sees em....like Rush said the majority of the people consider him a perv too!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

Re: Donald Trump defiant after calling Anthony Weiner a 'perv'
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 05:11:24 pm »
Well he calls them like he sees em....like Rush said the majority of the people consider him a perv too!

I'm not sure why he is attacking Weiner more than Hillary but I hope he brings up Huma's connection to radical Islam.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 05:11:40 pm by bkepley »