Author Topic: The Future is Not Gay  (Read 357 times)

rangerrebew

The Future is Not Gay
« on: August 31, 2015, 11:23:09 am »
The Future is Not Gay

By David Lawrence   / 31 August 2015   / 0 Comments   

Print Friendly and PDF

The Future Is Not Gay

Shawn Penn sees the future as gay.  That’s kind of stupidly funny.  How can you have a future without procreation?  Who would want one?  The impossible undercuts itself. A childless society is a failed society.

Of course you can be gay and adopt.  But that’s an artificial interpolation of the next generation.  It is borrowed procreation.  It is fake, unnatural and artificial.  It is artifice.  It is a Yeatsian fake artifice of false desires.

Yeats said, “Consume my heart away; sick with desire/ And fastened to a dying animal/ It knows not what it is; and gather me/ Into the artifice of eternity.”

Same sex marriage is a made-up future rather than a result of the ongoing past. It is artifice.

When Sean Penn received the Academy Award for “Milk” he said,  "I think that it is a good time for those who voted for the ban against gay marriage to sit and reflect and anticipate their great shame and the shame in their grandchildren's eyes if they continue that way of support. We've got to have equal rights for everyone!"

image: http://cdn2.eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Sean-Penn-300x150.jpg
Sean PennHe is so stupid.  Equal rights has nothing to do  with the logical contradiction of same sex marriage. Penn was undereducated.  That’s why he doesn’t understand that marriage between the same sexes is merely legalized friendship, not an historical gestalt of emotional greatness. Marriage is not a right.  It is a construct, a legalized parameter.

Who would want a world with an ignorant, angry punk like Shawn Penn in it?  If he’s such a liberal supporter of gays why doesn’t be become one?

Why doesn’t he suck on the giant phallus of political correctness?

Sean Penn spent a few months at Santa Monica College studying auto mechanics and speech.  I guess that’s why he feels he is a foreign policy expert and can speak about Iraq and Venezuela.

He has supported dictators like Chavez in Venezuela with anti-American Danny Glover and corny Harry Belafonte.

He criticized Bush for helping Iraq become Democratic but didn’t speak up against Obama for taking our troops out and allowing the rise of Isis.

He is self-destructive enough to say, “I think we're past that point in human evolution where there's such a thing as winning wars."

Sure, tell it to FDR who conquered Hitler; tell it to Reagan who won the Cold War against Russia.

The things Penn says show no self-awareness. As an actor, shouldn’t he notice the image he is presenting.

They  say that he is a great actor.  I don’t think that there is such a thing as a great actor.  It is a brain dead field.  Imitation is not creation.  Penn is an example of someone in  an overrated field.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/23050/the-future-is-not-gay/#umhPj6clVW12vthq.99