Author Topic: California home school interest surges as parents look to sidestep vaccine law  (Read 3233 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Did you read the articles I linked to?
Did you read the articles I linked to?
Your the one talking about fear.
One inconclusive 11 year old study, about Hep B and MS is hardly an indictment of the entire vaccine process.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Paladin

Purely anecdotal but when I was in basic (Army) we would be sent single file through a Quonset hut and injected on both the left and right arms as we moved along like on a human assembly line. I imagine I got shot for everything, though for some reason we weren't told what we were getting, including something for a fever specific to Korea where I wound up stationed.

I seem to have made it through ok.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline EdinVA

One inconclusive 11 year old study, about Hep B and MS is hardly an indictment of the entire vaccine process.

Did I ever "indict" the entire vaccine process?
My point is that parents must have a say in what vaccines their kids get.
The parents are the ones that will have to deal with the risk and consequences of the shots.

Offline truth_seeker

The parents are the ones that will have to deal with the risk and consequences of the shots.
And in the past parents were intelligent enough, to not fall for some conspiracy theory quackery.

The idea of NOT vaccinating one's children is one example of how our society is regressing.

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

271 New Vaccines in Big Pharma’s Pipeline

""No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable...for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death." – President Ronald Wilson Reagan, as he signed The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) of 1986, absolving drug companies from all medico-legal liability when children die, become chronically ill with vaccine-induced autoimmune disorders or are otherwise disabled from vaccine injuries. (That law has led directly to an expected reckless, liability-free development of scores of new, over-priced, potential block-buster vaccines, now numbering over 250. The question that must be asked of Big Medicine's practitioners: How will the CDC, the AMA, the AAFP and the American Academy of Pediatrics fit any more potentially neurotoxic vaccines into the current well-baby over-vaccination schedule?)"

"For parents whose infants' brains and bodies are immunologically and developmentally immature, be aware that your children may be forced to suffer untested-for and therefore unacknowledged long term neurological, autoimmune and chronic illness adverse effects. Parents need to be aware that if their infant dies, is sickened or is made chronically ill by vaccine ingredients, they, as protective parents, will be forbidden to sue the guilty drug company (or the doctor that administered them) for appropriate damages."

"Parents and grandparents of children need to be aware of the fact that many of these new vaccines will be containing contaminants (such as unfilterable viral particles, bacterial particles, monkey kidney cell fragments, human fetal cells, squalene (in anthrax and some experimental swine flu vaccines), peanut oil (a likely cause of the epidemic of peanut allergies), formaldehyde and even foreign DNA fragments) as well as known neurotoxic additives such as formaldehyde and aluminum (and perhaps even mercury), all of which are known genetic toxins and known causes of  (sometimes subtle and sometimes not-so-subtle - but always preventable) brain damage, vaccine-induced epilepsy, autoimmune disorders, the so-called, but erroneously labeled "shaken baby syndrome" (now increasingly understood to represent a vaccine-induced encephalitis), SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), dementia, autism spectrum disorders, mitochondrial toxicity, damage to the brain's microglial and astroglial cells (the brain's immune system), etc."

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 12:32:16 am by GourmetDan »

Offline sinkspur

I'm not entirely opposed to making an unvaccinated child wear a sign when in public:

"I am unvaccinated against any disease.  Approach me at your own risk." 

And give their parents their own sign saying "STUPID."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

I'm not entirely opposed to making an unvaccinated child wear a sign when in public:

And give their parents their own sign saying "STUPID."

I'm not sure I'd want to stigmatize the child - s/he isn't to blame, after all - but I'd definitely pin something far more severe than "STUPID" on the parents.

Offline truth_seeker

The vaccine deniers exhibit lack of understanding of principles of public health science, and probability.

Most common causes of death:

http://danger.mongabay.com/injury_odds.htm

Offline GourmetDan

Be sure to add... "Because the vaccination you took was probably ineffective."