Author Topic: BREAKING: Shooting during live TV report in Virginia; reporter and cameraman dead  (Read 23821 times)

Offline flowers

Three little words...."Line of Sight".

Does anybody here thing the full Manifesto that the media MAY release hasn't been edited/scrubbed?  You won't find anything in there that doesn't fit the Left's agenda.
To bad he didn't send it to the Daily Mail.

bkepley

I spend all this time trying to teach you how to think for yourself and you say that under certain circumstances you will "believe Dan".

This is incredibly disappointing bk...

It was a joke Dan.  Should have left a smiley.

Offline musiclady

It didn't need a smiley.

The joke was self-evident.  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

Me too... shoulda used a /sarc tag...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -
- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -

When Will ABC News Release the Full Vester Flanagan Manifesto?

Posted By J. Christian Adams On August 28, 2015 @ 5:40 am In Politics | 39 Comments

Two days ago, ABC News reported that Vester Flanagan, the murderer of two WDBJ employees, sent a 23-page faxed manifesto to ABC News.  ABC reported bits and pieces of the manifesto.

Yet we still haven’t seen the full document.  ABC hasn’t made it available. Why?

John Nolte and others have been busy hammering away at the racial hypocrisy of many in the media after treating Flanagan’s crimes very differently from Dylann Roof’s.  Unquestionably, they were both racially motivated.  But you’d never know that from reading the headlines in the Washington Post or other mouthpieces that enable the (one way) racial grievance industry.

Some of them are particularly dishonest brokers when it comes to reporting on the racist motives of evil wrongdoers.  Nolte:

A CBS report never mentioned the shooter’s racial comments at all. The piece did tiptoe around the shooter’s problems with race in two paragraphs, but never actually stated his race rhetoric seen in the explicit terms revealed in his manifesto.

Then, a piece in the Chicago Tribune called the killer “off kilter” and “bizarre” but steered clear of fully reporting on his racist ideas.

One reporter, The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel, even took to Twitter to wring his hands over the reporting of Flanagan’s racist manifesto, saying to Breitbart’s John Nolte, “Do you worry at all that the ‘race war’ story does what the killer wanted?”

To be sure, Weigel was far less worried about stirring racial strife when he wrote a Bloomberg piece dissecting the racial motives of Charleston killer Dylann Roof.

It’s understandable, perhaps, that some of them simply lack the courage to confront evil motives in whatever color they come.  Others have been conditioned to believe that racial wrongdoing is a one-way street.  The worst are handmaidens of the ethnic front groups who view racial strife as the means to power and cash.  But no race is free from racially motivated bad actors.

Until ABC News releases the full text of Flanagan’s hate manifesto, the public won’t get the full story of what motivated and animated him.  Perhaps that provides a clue as to what might be in it and why ABC News, so far, has decided to hide the manifesto.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:36:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Considering they haven't, there must be a lot in there that doesn't fit the narrative they want to create.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a yet discovered copy somewhere on the web. Someone like him would most likely blog or rant on forums. Maybe a deep dive at DU would turn up something.

Offline Paladin

Ok, the article explained one of them, because I didn't have a clue.

"'We would say stuff like, "The reporter's out in the field." And he would look at us and say, "What are you saying, cotton fields? That's racist".'

I am still left wondering about "swinging", however. Anyone know or can give an educated guess? Was it something sexual given his past as a male prostitute?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

"'We would say stuff like, "The reporter's out in the field." And he would look at us and say, "What are you saying, cotton fields? That's racist".'

I am still left wondering about "swinging", however. Anyone know or can give an educated guess? Was it something sexual given his past as a male prostitute?

Maybe related to 'swingers'? I don't know if that is a term in gay circles like it is in straight ones. (and I'm not about to Google 'gay, swingers' to find out).

bkepley

Lynchings?

bkepley

How did this guy ever get hired in the first place?  Was he really the best they could do for EEOC?

Online mountaineer

The shooter claimed to have used hollow points. We don't know for a fact that he did.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

The shooter claimed to have used hollow points. We don't know for a fact that he did.

That's true... we don't know for a fact that anyone got shot at all... some believe that they did because they believe the media when it says they did...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

Whatever. Do you also believe there was no attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

bkepley

That's true... we don't know for a fact that anyone got shot at all... some believe that they did because they believe the media when it says they did...

Or that anyone walked on the moon of course.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,178707.msg705063.html#msg705063
Virginia On-Air Shooting: Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Facing Down Gunman

Tim Gardner told ABC News that his wife, Vicki, the executive director of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce, was able to walk to the ambulance herself even though she had a bullet in her back.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Whatever. Do you also believe there was no attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941?

I'll bet he thinks that no plane flew into the Pentagon on 9/11 and that Bush caused the WTC to collapse too......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,178707.msg705063.html#msg705063
Virginia On-Air Shooting: Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Facing Down Gunman

btw, he seems to be a strong proponent of the 2nd Amendment.

Guess he didn't get the memo about the hoax thing before he found out his wife almost died.........

bkepley

I'll bet he thinks that no plane flew into the Pentagon on 9/11 and that Bush caused the WTC to collapse too......

I remember that.  People (and not only on the left) were claiming there was no plane flown into the Pentagon.

Offline musiclady

I remember that.  People (and not only on the left) were claiming there was no plane flown into the Pentagon.

Remember that extremists think THAT was a government hoax too.

And that all the people who died on that flight were just hidden away somewhere by the government.

Like Barbara Olsen..........

(Nutcases, IMO.....)

bkepley

Remember that extremists think THAT was a government hoax too.

And that all the people who died on that flight were just hidden away somewhere by the government.

Like Barbara Olsen..........

(Nutcases, IMO.....)

Yes....Barbara Olsen was one of the best..Her story I think has yet to be told if if ever will be.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

"I'm going to need that tape by 8PM...We'll be at Hamburger Hamlet...Swing by..."

Whatchoo mean???   Like the monkey you think I am, etc..  Are you calling me a monkey, Beyotch?

It's really easy.

And then "working out in the field".....She referred to all the crews and people thereon, as working the field if you're out and about the city for live shots.

He thought that was racist...somebody white telling him he's "in the field".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But I gotta admit....the watermelon went too far. 

Come on, man!   Really?   Watermelon  ??? 

:silly: :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

Yes....Barbara Olsen was one of the best..Her story I think has yet to be told if if ever will be.

But according to the conspiracy kooks, Barbara isn't dead.  The government just has her hidden somewhere.

I'll bet Ted doesn't think that. **nononono*

Offline GourmetDan

Whatever.  Do you also believe that the Reichstag fire was set by the communists because the Nazis said it was?

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 08:05:06 pm by GourmetDan »

Offline GourmetDan

Tim Gardner told ABC News that his wife, Vicki, the executive director of the Smith Mountain Lake Regional Chamber of Commerce, was able to walk to the ambulance herself even though she had a bullet in her back.

Those are some tough women...  One ran away after 3 hollow-point bullets to the chest requiring a shot to the head to finish her off.  The other walked to the ambulance after taking a shot in the back that required the removal of a kidney and part of her colon.

The only wimp was the guy who fell down immediately and died on the spot...    :silly:

Offline GourmetDan

Slain Reporter's Father Fears For His Safety As He Takes Up Gun Control Activism

""I don't own a gun. We don't have a gun in our family," Parker said. "I'm probably going to have to get one. Sad to say, but I -- unfortunately, that's just the world we live in.""

So... the guy pushing gun-control thinks he needs a gun to protect himself... but you don't...

He also styles himself as the 'John Walsh' of the gun-control movement.  How heroic...     :silly: