Author Topic: Obama FURIOUS At What Donald Trump Said About Bowe Bergdahl – But His Fans Are Cheering  (Read 1061 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://toprightnews.com/obama-furious-at-what-donald-trump-said-about-bowe-bergdahl-but-his-fans-are-cheering/

Obama FURIOUS At What Donald Trump Said About Bowe Bergdahl – But His Fans Are Cheering
By Top Right News on August 20, 2015

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

Donald Trump spoke to a rowdy, enthusiastic crowd at a town hall meeting last night in New Hampshire. They cheered Trump’s statements and booed their villains in common, such as Hillary Clinton.

“These are my people,” Trump said, smiling, after commending the spirit of the group.

Some of the biggest boo’s came when Trump discussed the release of Bowe Bergdahl, and his swap for five Taliban leaders. However the crowd cheered enthusiastically when Trump called Bergdahl a “dirty, rotten traitor.”

But it’s the gesture Trump made afterwards that has the White House — and Bergdahl’s attorney — up in arms. Trump appears to pantomime an execution by firing squad — meaning, this is what we used to do with traitors.

Check it out…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ci0S0RjXw

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This guy's got no fear.

Can you imagine ANY of the other candidates saying or doing that?

Say whatever you wish about him.

He's "aimin'" to win...

bkepley

This guy's got no fear.

Can you imagine ANY of the other candidates saying or doing that?

Say whatever you wish about him.

He's "aimin'" to win...

I have no fear either.  Elect me.

Offline aligncare

I have no fear either.  Elect me.

OK. We'll elect you dogcatcher. I'm sure you could win the post. Would you like that?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I heard most of his Alabama talk today and I understand why his supporters like him and what he says.

I like what he says.  I'm getting used to his way of saying it. 

It is "only" 14.5 months until election day. My state primary is about 10 months away. I could be convinced to vote for him in the primary. In the meantime I have a lot of listening and reading ahead.

Not really unlike the country.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

I heard most of his Alabama talk today and I understand why his supporters like him and what he says.

I like what he says.  I'm getting used to his way of saying it. 

It is "only" 14.5 months until election day. My state primary is about 10 months away. I could be convinced to vote for him in the primary. In the meantime I have a lot of listening and reading ahead.

Not really unlike the country.

I say positive stuff about Trump because I believe it to be true. But, in reality I'm closer to your position than many might think. I could be convinced by any number of candidates. Unlike some, I'm listening.