Author Topic: Great news: China probably can corroborate Hillary’s testimony on e-mails  (Read 255 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/11/great-news-china-probably-can-corroborate-hillarys-testimony-on-e-mails/

Great news: China probably can corroborate Hillary’s testimony on e-mails
posted at 10:01 am on August 11, 2015 by Ed Morrissey

Yesterday, Hillary Clinton submitted a sworn declaration under penalty of perjury in a case involving Judicial Watch and their FOIA request to the State Department. At issue was whether the former Secretary of State had provided all of the work product e-mails during her time at State to the archivists, a point under contention in Judge Emmet Sullivan’s federal court. Sullivan had wanted a much broader explanation from Hillary as well as Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin in his July 31st order, but all he got back was this:

I, Hillary Rodham Clinton, declare under penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:

While I do not know what information may be “responsive” for purposes of this law suit, I have directed that all my e-mails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially were federal records to be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.
        As a result of my directive, approximately 55,000 pages of these emails were produced to the Department on December 5, 2014.
        Cheryl Mills did not have an account on clintonemail.com. Huma Abedin did have such an account which was used at times for government business.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So if the sample reviewed by the IG is representative that means there are roughly 5500 e-mails containing classified material and 2750 e-mails containing top secret material.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien