Author Topic: Carly Fiorina and My Precious Time  (Read 321 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Carly Fiorina and My Precious Time
« on: August 11, 2015, 02:09:58 pm »
http://freedomradiorocks.com/2015/08/11/carly-fiorino-and-my-precious-time/

by Pat Carfagno
August 11, 2015

It can be said after watching the first presidential debate for 2016 on Fox News Channel, that the candidates behave like contestants on American Idol, all trying to elbow their way to stardom.  The thing is, after a couple seasons we learned to start watching the show 3 weeks before the final vote.  In doing this we avoided wasting hours of precious time and brain cells watching the less talented and the undeserving.   

This plan translates directly to Fox’s election coverage.  If the talking heads at Fox are not taking every opportunity for public naval gazing, they are covering unlikely presidential nomination winners like Jim Gilmore.  Oh, and lets find out more about the old feud between Rosie O’Donnell and Trump.  Yeah thats the ticket. /s

Thank the Lord for Carly Fiorina.  She so intellectually outclasses most of the candidates from both major parties that she may have the effect of eliminating the lesser half at faster speed than would otherwise be.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Carly Fiorina and My Precious Time
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 02:12:27 pm »
Carly is brilliant!  NO doubt about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Carly Fiorina and My Precious Time
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 02:25:42 pm »
I am beginning to see Carly Fiorina as the perfect offset to Donald Trump, among other things.  Thoughtful, measured, well-reasoned and female.  Yet, she has thus far been fearless, well-spoken and confident.  She will be able to mute the typical DNC attacks on the GOP like no other.  All the candidates are game planning for her.  Donald Trump will be perplexed by her.  And -

Hillary must fear her.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck