Author Topic: Slash and Burn: How Democrats Defend the Indefensible—and Why Republicans are No Match for Them [good read]  (Read 801 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://canadafreepress.com/article/74327

Were Republicans trying to let Obama's Democrats curb-stomp them on the Planned Parenthood vote?
Slash and Burn: How Democrats Defend the Indefensible—and Why Republicans are No Match for Them

By Matthew Vadum --   August 6, 2015

The Republican congressional leadership’s embarrassing failure to open fire on the human body-part wholesalers of Planned Parenthood, a group that is at the very center of gravity of the American Left, is symptomatic of a larger, probably deadly pathogen flowing in the veins of the once-proud party of Lincoln.

The collapse of the barely-there effort this week to deprive Planned Parenthood of taxpayer support for its ongoing, ever-expanding assembly line of horrors in which the group’s leaders harvest human fetuses before their time in order to profit from the unquestionably unlawful profit-driven trafficking of tiny livers, eyeballs, hearts, kidneys, and brains of human fetuses, was preordained. It was a depressing confirmation of Sun-Tzu’s maxim that the outcome of every battle is determined before the first skirmish.

Planned Parenthood officials were caught red-handed, both literally and figuratively, in gruesome, vomit-inducing sting videos haggling over the market prices of human organs as if these people were Old World fishmongers. Federal law forbids anyone from carrying out an abortion procedure aimed at preserving some fetal organs at the expense of other organs. The law was enacted to discourage precisely what Planned Parenthood admits it is doing.

When one of the group’s human organ brokers talked about doing the procedures in a less “crunchy” way, it was an on-camera confession of the crimes that her group commits every day. There was an in-depth discussion about how to terminate the unborn child’s life in a more focused way in order to preserve its organs.

continued..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Republicans, if they are to survive, have to get smart and get tough quick. They have to take off the blinders and accept reality. They have to acknowledge that Obama is not an incompetent buffoon. They have to accept that he is hyper-competent and extremely effective. The problem is Obama is an evil genius of sorts. He is obsessive and determined. He knows his policies are hurting America and he’s fine with that.

It is the central preoccupation of Obama’s life.

Destroying what remains of America’s civil society is on his mind when he wakes up (late) every morning, when he gets dressed, when he eats his breakfast, when he works out at the gym, when he does a mind-meld with the gangster-like Valerie Jarrett, when he plays golf, when he plays with his children, when he condescendingly lectures the people who voted for him, when he hosts a beer summit, when he chews his smoking-cessation gum, when he’s speaking at a fundraiser, when he ridicules those who disagree with him including fellow left-wing Democrats, when he hosts extravagant, star-studded, taxpayer-supported parties at the White House, when he sends his wife to distant parts of the globe to go on manic shopping sprees, when he brushes his teeth, and when, after a full day of scheming against the nation he despises with the heat of a thousand suns, he finally drifts off to sleep. He probably even thinks about bulldozing the republic when he dreams. When he wakes up, he is refreshed. His conscience is clean because, according to his warped, utterly un-American values and anti-American ideas, he is doing the right thing.

This is what he’s about. It is his sine qua non. Oblivious Republicans still don’t even begin to grasp that he is America’s would-be destroyer. He is the kind of despotic chief executive the Framers of the Constitution envisioned as they drafted that great national charter.

But Republicans can’t seem to get excited about doing their job and opposing the slow-motion destruction of this country we love.

Right on! Couldn't have said it better myself!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Republicans, if they are to survive, have to get smart and get tough quick. They have to take off the blinders and accept reality. They have to acknowledge that Obama is not an incompetent buffoon. They have to accept that he is hyper-competent and extremely effective. The problem is Obama is an evil genius of sorts. He is obsessive and determined. He knows his policies are hurting America and he’s fine with that.

They say the most dangerous person are the ones willing to die for the cause. The Dems aren't far from that. They will burn it all down rather than not have power. Until the GOP understands this, we aren't going to beat them.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
They say the most dangerous person are the ones willing to die for the cause. The Dems aren't far from that. They will burn it all down rather than not have power. Until the GOP understands this, we aren't going to beat them.

I figured that out long ago but there are FAR to few of us!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

Bigun - I have been trying for a long time now to get people on this site to understand what the author of this piece (Mr. Vadum) is saying, and to understand the consequences of such comprehension.

It's not pretty, but I think he's right. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Bigun - I have been trying for a long time now to get people on this site to understand what the author of this piece (Mr. Vadum) is saying, and to understand the consequences of such comprehension.

It's not pretty, but I think he's right.

Yeah! I know! But as I said earlier there are far to few of us!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online andy58-in-nh

Yeah! I know! But as I said earlier there are far to few of us!

And not for nothing - notice that this piece appeared not in an American publication, but in the Canada Free Press.

Now I don't doubt that it might have otherwise appeared in the American Spectator or National Review, but it is amazing how often it happens today that one has to resort to the British or Canadian press these days to find articles willing to honestly discuss the truly frightening nature of today's American Democrat Party, and of its nominal leader.

What I'd like to see more of are articles like this one, that casts an equally honest gaze upon the GOP, many of whose recent leaders have been not merely feckless, unprincipled and inarticulate, but cowardly.

In a saner time, repeated insults such as those offered daily by Democrat would have been met with a determined glove slap to the face, if not an invitation to Pistols at Dawn.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

And not for nothing - notice that this piece appeared not in an American publication, but in the Canada Free Press.

Now I don't doubt that it might have otherwise appeared in the American Spectator or National Review, but it is amazing how often it happens today that one has to resort to the British or Canadian press these days to find articles willing to honestly discuss the truly frightening nature of today's American Democrat Party, and of its nominal leader.

What I'd like to see more of are articles like this one, that casts an equally honest gaze upon the GOP, many of whose recent leaders have been not merely feckless, unprincipled and inarticulate, but cowardly.

In a saner time, repeated insults such as those offered daily by Democrat would have been met with a determined glove slap to the face, if not an invitation to Pistols at Dawn.

I've spread this FAR and wide and hope everyone else does the same!

- J. R. R. Tolkien