Author Topic: Kelly Osbourne: I ‘f—-d up’ by comparing Latinos to toilet-scrubbers  (Read 534 times)

Offline flowers

http://pagesix.com/2015/08/04/kelly-osbourne-to-trump-if-you-kick-out-latinos-who-will-clean-your-toilet/?_ga=1.49469414.1593552968.1438716184

Kelly Osbourne is admitting she “f—-d up” big time.

On Tuesday’s episode of “The View,” Osbourne made an inflammatory comment about Latinos while trying to bash presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Discussing his proposed immigration policy, Osbourne blurted out, “If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?”

Immediately afterward, an unsettled feeling came over the panel and it appeared as though Osbourne realized she had just put her foot in her mouth.

Osbourne later told Page Six, “I want to start by saying I always take responsibility for my actions. In this particular case I will take responsibility for my poor choice of words but I will not apologize for being a racist as I am not.  I whole-hearted(ly) f—-d up today. I don’t want to bulls–t anyone with lame excuses.”

During the show, jumping at the opportunity to school Osbourne, co-host Rosie Perez tried to interrupt, saying, “Latinos are not only …”

Osbourne tells Page Six “although I was stopped mid-sentence by Rosie and couldn’t

Offline flowers

First is was Cecil the lion, now kelly. anything to keep that pesky baby abortion for profit mill off the front page.

Offline GourmetDan

In this particular case I will take responsibility for my poor choice of words but I will not apologize for being a racist as I am not.

You would only be a racist if you were a conservative and said that... hypocrite liberals always get a pass...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

First is was Cecil the lion, now kelly. anything to keep that pesky baby abortion for profit mill off the front page.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

bkepley

Wisdom from The View:
“If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump?”
 :laugh:

Online mountaineer

Is there anyone more bigoted than a liberal?  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org